Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! (583 Views)

Could 2 People Populate A Planet To 7 Billion People? / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! by mbishi: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
VISION (PROPHECY) OF A PLANET (PLANET X) MOVING CLOSER TO THE EARTH AND CAUSING HISTORICAL DISTRESS AND HAVOC ON THE EARTH, AS IT’S MAGNETIC FORCE AND PULL DISORIENTS THE EARTH’S MAGNETIC PULL AND FORCE:
In the morning of 28th February 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD speaks to me about a certain planet moving closer to the earth and causing distress and havoc on the earth.
So I see this planet moving closer to the earth and then it’s magnetic pull and force disorients the earth’s magnetic force and pull, and thereby leading to distress (calamities and disasters) on the earth.
In the vision of The LORD, The LORD makes me know that this Planet is known in the scientific circles as Planet X. In the vision of The LORD, I also hear that regardless of how it is called, it is coming and moving closer to the earth and will cause historical distress (Judgement of The LORD) on the earth.
So in this vision, The LORD then instructs me to write down the effects of Planet X on the earth, and so I see myself in the vision of The LORD preparing a Prophetic Report on Planet X and its effects on the earth, like Great and Historical Earthquakes, Great Volcanic eruptions, historical Hurricanes, Historical Cyclones, Historical Tsunamis, Historical Sun flares & Solar storms, Historical Tornadoes e.t.c. The LORD also made me know that it (Planet X) indeed also directly or indirectly leads to a Financial and an Economic crisis on the earth.
The vision of The LORD then ends.
The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is a certain planet (a planet known as Planet X in the Scientific Circles), that is moving closer to the earth and it will cause historic distress and havoc on the earth, as it’s magnetic force and pull disorients the earth’s magnetic force and pull. This will thus lead to historical earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other disasters and calamities.
All these are Judgement of The LORD on the earth; and yes, they are also a wake-up call from The LORD, that the people and the nations of the earth may return to Him.
The ONLY safe and peaceful place is at the feet of The LORD Jesus Christ.
SHALOM!!!
Revelation 6: 2-17 ‘“I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”’
Isaiah 24: 14-23 ‘“They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing; For the majesty of the Lord They shall cry aloud from the sea. Therefore glorify the Lord in the dawning light, The name of the Lord God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we have heard songs: “Glory to the righteous!” But I said, “I am ruined, ruined! Woe to me! The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously, Indeed, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.” Fear and the pit and the snare Are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall be That he who flees from the noise of the fear Shall fall into the pit, And he who comes up from the midst of the pit Shall be caught in the snare; For the windows from on high are open, And the foundations of the earth are shaken. The earth is violently broken, The earth is split open, The earth is shaken exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, And shall totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, And it will fall, and not rise again. It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones, And on the earth the kings of the earth. They will be gathered together, As prisoners are gathered in the pit, And will be shut up in the prison; After many days they will be punished. Then the moon will be disgraced And the sun ashamed; For the Lord of hosts will reign On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem And before His elders, gloriously.”’
PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!
REPENTANCE PRAYER:
Precious Jesus,
I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,
and today I have recognized my shortfall,
I repent and turn away from all sin.
Please cover me with your precious blood,
and establish your word in my life,
that I may be found in righteousness and holiness
and write my name in your book of life
and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
AMEN.
Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,
Kevin Mirasi
Re: Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! by Annunaki(m): 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's really hypocritical that you are using lies to promote the gospel of Christ. It's only muslims that their religion encourages it's adherents to lie to further it's cause.
Re: Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! by psucc(m): 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
I pray the Lord will help you understand your vision.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant I Comment On Any Muslim Related Thread On Nairaland / 3 Ways To Easily Lose Your Peace. / 5 Things God Doesn't Care About That We Worry Far Too Much About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.