Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,471 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face (2269 Views)

Please how can I stop cream reaction on my body / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Please....help Eczema/cream Reaction On My Back (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have been using Caro white and it made me fair but my face have two colours. i suddenly have this cream reaction that looks like
eczema on my face and
been battling to remove it and its proving difficult. Please
what are the best ways to go about it. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by funmi4love(f): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstly stop using the cream be using Shea butter for now your face will change to normal
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by tsephanyah(f): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
is that a bleaching cream, Carl WHITE if so the lady above Giv u solution
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
funmi4love:
firstly stop using the cream be using Shea butter for now your face will change to normal

how many days will it take before it changes back?
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
is that a bleaching cream, Carl WHITE if so the lady above Giv u solution
its caro white
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
If anybody can give me a working method i'll appreciate, my face has turned fair and my former color is mixed with it, which is fair and chocholate colour, i want to go back to my chocholate colour. If anybody can give me a working method i'll appreciate, my face has turned fair and my former color is mixed with it, which is fair and chocholate colour, i want to go back to my chocholate colour.

I don't know what to do am just frustrated, HELP ME PLEASE
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Nelsizzy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
A DUDE bleaching. Pukes and walks out of the thread
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by tsephanyah(f): 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mattizzy:
its caro white
owk
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nelsizzy:
A DUDE bleaching. Pukes and walks out of the thread
i never knew
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Nelsizzy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mattizzy:
i never knew
ok. Sorry abt dat. Stop using the cream and look for any creamthat has shea butter n coconut oil.
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by chriskosherbal(m): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Stop using the cream and get yourself a face cleanser, use morning and evening.
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Stop using the cream and get yourself a face cleanser, use morning and evening.
how many days will it change my face back to normal?
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by Mattizzy(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2016
I have stoped using the cream like last two weeks.
Re: Please How Can I Stop The Cream Reaction On My Face by chriskosherbal(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Mattizzy:
how many days will it change my face back to normal?
at least a month.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Stuttering And Stammering(stammerers Only) / Get Your Body Cream At Best Affordable Price For Skin Care And Maintenance / Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.