Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed (26850 Views)

"Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Jacobx007: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
KAI DIS CHANGE I NO UNDERSTAND AGAIN FA! APC I WANT MY VOTE BACK

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by LordAdam: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kenai:
The crude oil price tumble began as far back as 2014 (before their campaign even kicked off) such that, as at January 6th of 2015, it was already below $50! So, why are they lying?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/18/crude-oil-price-why-fg-must-revert-n65-now-kikiowo-ileowo

My God! These people have absolutely no respect for their followers with their unintelligent lies, and I honestly can't blame them for it.
Afterall, the truth must be said: Did their followers really carry themselves as people of intelligence, principle and self respect?
The fact remains that you can't come out in public saying you'd vote a person if he presented his NEPA bill as his educational qualification, and STILL expect people to respect you for any reason whatsoever! No. It is never done. Believe it or not, even the NEPA bill holder would take you for a fool after you've made such a statement, and would treat you as such from there on out. And that is exactly what is playing out here.

1. If a full-fledged graduate could come and proudly say he'd vote a man if he presented his NEPA bill as certificate, would you respect such a person? If you were an employer, would you even think of employing such a person?

2. The fact that these people constantly cooked up excuses in defense of many of Buhari's baseless and impractical promises was enough to raise red flags on their personal values and principles.

3. That they could actively, and BLINDLY, support Buhari's decision to unnecessarily delay the formation of a cabinet, while rubbishing the idea of ministers (as noisemakers) in favour of permanent secretaries was enough ink to paint a true image of their self esteem and confidence (or lack of it) on their own intelligence.

4. That they could try to justify and defend the PATHETIC budget only to equally DEFEND (again) Buhari's decision to pull it, and then come out AGAIN to DEFEND the man's irresponsible act of blaming perm secs for the terrible budget they had initially DEFENDED as perfect? That pretty much gives you an insight into who they truly are. Mindless sycophants, unworthy of a noble name.

Please, don't blame Lai Mohammed and Buhari for this one. They are only treating you the way you presented yourselves.
You did not exhibit any intelligence when you blindly defended them, so they shall not treat you as intelligent people.
You will swallow every one of their lies because you deserve no better.

You sow, you reap.

1 carton of origin for you, you are a true son of the soil. 1 bundle of ankara for your mama, she born better pikin. Your papa na all-expense paid vacation in any country of his choice, the man try, walahi!!!

-Lord

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Sultanchidi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
The king of zombies have spoken

Osinachi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by M4gunners: 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ha Oga Lie salute from France. U too much sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by odogwueast: 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank god I did vote for you deceiver

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by tonio2wo: 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
You evil people have to abandon some campaign promises but u dint not drop your mode of extravagant lifestyle! Apc is nothing but a scam!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by nortcentrallord(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hehehehehe, Lai have u blamed GEJ today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Welcome home sir,where have you been?.....its like believe any of my statements at your own risk.....because lie is my first name grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by sundayslim(m): 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Since price of crude oil has dropped, let them find the equivalent and keep their campaign promised according to proportion.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by 2Mekus: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
I thought only Abokis eat gworo. Does this father of all lies called Lai Mohammed also eat the Hausa kolanuts too. Did you notice his red teeth?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
I thought initially "Mouth-guards" were only meant for dogs & other feral dangerous animals until I met Aliehaji Lie Moohe'smad....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Chugavey(m): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Has anyone observed that Nairaland is looking more like APC tool? I can't understand why some post are deleted. A post about "Buhari never promised unemployed graduates N5000 stipen. Presidency... source: Vanguard" just disappeared less than 3mins it was posted. Seun mind you, Nairaland should stand the test of time but govt can change. Ask AIT what taaking sides with political party caused them.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
How many years will it take to approve this 2016 budget? It's march already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by macino1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Don't border to explain. We quite understand you. This is what happens when you lie your way into power, you will definitely need more lies to maintain the position

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by makabulchi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
chimerase2:
Lienus mba grin
Una no know dat time abi.....thunder fire priorities

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by koboko69: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kenai:
The crude oil price tumble began as far back as 2014 (before their campaign even kicked off) such that, as at January 6th of 2015, it was already below $50! So, why are they lying?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/18/crude-oil-price-why-fg-must-revert-n65-now-kikiowo-ileowo

My God! These people have absolutely no respect for their followers with their unintelligent lies, and I honestly can't blame them for it.
Afterall, the truth must be said: Did their followers really carry themselves as people of intelligence, principle and self respect?
The fact remains that you can't come out in public saying you'd vote a person if he presented his NEPA bill as his educational qualification, and STILL expect people to respect you for any reason whatsoever! No. It is never done. Believe it or not, even the NEPA bill holder would take you for a fool after you've made such a statement, and would treat you as such from there on out. And that is exactly what is playing out here.

1. If a full-fledged graduate could come and proudly say he'd vote a man if he presented his NEPA bill as certificate, would you respect such a person? If you were an employer, would you even think of employing such a person?

2. The fact that these people constantly cooked up excuses in defense of many of Buhari's baseless and impractical promises was enough to raise red flags on their personal values and principles.

3. That they could actively, and BLINDLY, support Buhari's decision to unnecessarily delay the formation of a cabinet, while rubbishing the idea of ministers (as noisemakers) in favour of permanent secretaries was enough ink to paint a true image of their self esteem and confidence (or lack of it) on their own intelligence.

4. That they could try to justify and defend the PATHETIC budget only to equally DEFEND (again) Buhari's decision to pull it, and then come out AGAIN to DEFEND the man's irresponsible act of blaming perm secs for the terrible budget they had initially DEFENDED as perfect? That pretty much gives you an insight into who they truly are. Mindless sycophants, unworthy of a noble name.

Please, don't blame Lai Mohammed and Buhari for this one. They are only treating you the way you presented yourselves.
You did not exhibit any intelligence when you blindly defended them, so they shall not treat you as intelligent people.
You will swallow every one of their lies because you deserve no better.

You sow, you reap.

You just made a bug fool of yourself.

Did you check when campaigns actually started?

As it Nov 2014...oil was still even 75usd. And thats long adter campaign started.

Did you expect any political party to start reversing campaign promises at the dying minute so that the ruling party can capitalize on that?

Lia av said it...what they cant achieve in 2016 cos of the oil troubles... They still av 2017 and 2018 to achieve.

Quit the wailing bro.....
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by SKYQUEST(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
In the face of recent economic realities, I don't think it makes sense to provide for the N5000 stipend in this year budget. Though a promise was made in this regard I don't think its fulfilment is practicable now.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by judex12: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I only pity the pple that have ever believe Lai muhammad crude oil price was already down in the international market that's why our 2015 budget was based on 58 dollars and this Old lair is saying rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by jimmy101231(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
he be like say them want to tell me another story again ooo in two face voice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by osusuallstars: 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
VISION-LESS SET OF PEOPLE, PEOPLE WITHOUT MISSION. IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY THE LIKES OF THESE MEN WILL NOT EVEN COME OUT FOR COUNCILLOR SHIP POST, I BLAMED THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED THEM, THE MAIN REASON NNAMDI CALLED YOU PEOPLE ZOO. I AM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Leke001: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2016
I thot he would blame GEJ for dis too...nonsence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2016
I wonder if this man's brain and mouth are in agreement whenever he opens his big mouth to spew Rubbish because I don't believe a word from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by demzey(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Dis niggi don day lie since 196BC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by demzey(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2016
koboko69:

You just made a bug fool of yourself.

Did you check when campaigns actually started?

As it Nov 2014...oil was still even 75usd. And thats long adter campaign started.

Did you expect any political party to start reversing campaign promises at the dying minute so that the ruling party can capitalize on that?

Lia av said it...what they cant achieve in 2016 cos of the oil troubles... They still av 2017 and 2018 to achieve.

Quit the wailing bro.....
Is der any hope of d price going up, n if der s, y havent actions been taken in dat regard
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by emajoe: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
We are still not disappointed even at that cos we know Buhari's thought and wishes for the masses is that of good and not of evil.

#gbam.

....emancipate yourselves from "MENTAL SLAVERY".
.......or you continue to "DRAW BAD CARD"
(Bob Marley).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by greatiyk4u(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2016
emajoe:

....emancipate yourselves from "MENTAL SLAVERY". .......or you continue to "DRAW BAD CARD" (Bob Marley).
Remove the log of tree in ur eyes b4 looking 4 who to remove stick
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by sasifo(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2016
The man is commonly known for 2 things, P and L. PROPAGNDA and LIES. Time will tell. Let him continue.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by preselect(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=13pt]Lies. . . they had no plans to fulfill those promises. . . these bastards. . . these liars. . . . these agents of the devil knew ab-initio that they were empty promises. . . . .
where are the sai Buhari people? where are the doubters. . . . . oh. . . wait a minute. . . .the online douchebags have yet to enter this thread. . . the APC online warriors. . . those sneaky sleazy sniveling watch dogs of Sheikh Terrorhammadu Buhari have yet to come here to spin this to those brainless Sai Booharians who would believe anything that praises that old jiggaboo in Aso Rock

how they have spinned the chibok girls out of importance is unbelievable.

Oby Ezekwesili you go hear am for this life. . . .
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Chiccly(f): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Lai Moh'd ibiakwala ozo?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by kenny987(f): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
We are still not disappointed even at that cos we know Buhari's thought and wishes for the masses is that of good and not of evil.

#gbam.

And those mere thoughts, like the once acclaimed body language are all u need to be an effective leader right? Even if everything crashes, provided those thoughts are supposedly in place than he has done well abi?

How come u can so 'accurately' depict his thoughts as good and not of evil? Even the Bible you just made a parody of has the maker of that statement (God) referring to Himself and His plans, depicting subsequent action to bring to reality what He has promised.
Yet here you are purporting to know the mind and thoughts of a fellow human being! Even the devil knows not the heart of man.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by wink2015(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Even in better times, that 5,000 naira would not have help the person the money would be paid to. It is better Nigeria develop the agriculutural sector, mining, and information technology.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by dejavuh0007(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2016
buhari is a sellout

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.