Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram (7570 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
kinda

Really, if true, that is too bad.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

You are smart. cheesy but i did that intentionally. You know. grin. Like i said in the post i modified. This is my first time revealing my tribe on this forum after many years. I don't like it but because of you, i revealed it today.

Instead, it made the whole thing interesting to because that was why i took up the conversation with you in the first place.
cool
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
cool

Hmm! wink By the way i noticed you get involved in politics. Are you planing to be a politician?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by Omololu007(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
.what I knew is that u can do ur business in the north without anyone interfering u are richer than them unlike SW.
see dis abok! Cow,what do you know about the SW.useless parasite
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by mightyhaze: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omololu007:
just about wot evry one knws abt d southwest. Or is it because ppl choose 2 keep mute?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omololu007:
yes I'm Abok!, Northerner, mallam, etc will that make u
happy, poor soul. u cannot upset me,, by saying so, even as small as what inside electron,,, I'm not behind your condition blame the
government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I
pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant,
traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean
to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work
hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty
make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a
therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and
motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish
u a nice moments.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmm! Na wa ooo!
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Really, if true, that is too bad.
not that bad, I'm just seeing things online, no Yoruba, igbo or Hausa near by only my sis. I may signed out or just keep observing the lab.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
not that bad, I'm just seeing things online, no Yoruba, igbo or Hausa near by only my sis. I may signed out or just keep observing the lab.

Online! Don't believe everything you read online cos it will do u no good. Especially, if you want to succeed in life and you aspire to be a leader. If any of my love ones got drowned in water that doesn't mean i don't need water. I still need it. Same is life. We need each other to survive, be it Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

However, since you have always been by your sis side, where did the people you said you met came from? or Where u...?

Sign out! It is your choice anyway. Hope i could meet another Northerner as kind as you. Remember, I still have a lot to learn from you about the people up North and i think am already doing that with you.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Online! Don't believe everything you read online cos it will do u no good. Especially, if you want to succeed in life and you aspire to be a leader. If any of my love ones got drowned in water that doesn't mean i don't need water. I still need it. Same is life. We need each other to survive, be it Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

However, since you have always been by your sis side, where did the people you said you met came from? or Where u...?

Sign out! It is your choice anyway. Hope i could meet another Northerner as kind as you. Remember, I still have a lot to learn from you about the people up North and i think am already doing that with you.
thanks for the insideful,,, we are in 550 University Avenue
Charlottetown, and we used to meet @ mosque with the yorubas that's how we felled they are not friendly and believe u me we tried to communicate with them better but they filled somehow,,,, so a friend suggested they just jealous Leaved them alone and up till now I don't know what they are jealouse of....anyway all is in the past,,, so can u let that matter aside I already told u back in Abuja our ***** is yoruba and we respected him since from primary school, he is like family still together..

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
Charlottetown, and we used to meet @ mosque with the yorubas that's how we felled they are not friendly and believe u me we tried to communicate with them better but they filled somehow,,,, so a friend suggested they just jealous Leaved them alone and up till now I don't know what they are jealouse of....anyway all is in the past,,, so can u let that matter aside I already told u back in Abuja our ***** is yoruba and we respected him since from primary school, he is like family still together..
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by HopeAtHand: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
no I don't mean I don't like SW what mean is they are too tribalistic, here in Canada I knew some igbo and yoruba even do I'm Muslim and most of the yoruba are muslim the igbos are more friendly to me, katsina town is and is composed of Hausa/ fulani but almost all the people speak Hausa

Yea, spot on... grin grin grin

BTW, you write English language in a funny way...Maybe becos canada is bi-lingual.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:

Ok, i see. But you should know that it is one the issues affectting Nigeria. 'Tribalism' is not something we can just wave aside. And i think the problem is lack of communication.

Anyway, I just want to know how Fulani's view the Southerns generally and i will tell how the southwest views the Fulanis.

I seriously need to know more in details.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
forgiveness:

Ok, i see. But you should know that it is one the issues affectting Nigeria. 'Tribalism' is not something we can just wave aside. And i think the problem is lack of communication.

Anyway, I just want to know how Fulani's view the Southerns generally and i will tell how the southwest views the Fulanis.

I seriously need to know more in details.
nomadic fulani moves alote in entire Africa with there cows and feed the cows with every possible mean, like America or Russia that defend there interest whatever it will be, all human are selfish... and they are not good in letting go when u attack them they can wait for u, for generation or follow u to hell.. baklogi/boroji fulani, and those of us are simple, living in urban and we don't hate without reason.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
nomadic fulani moves alote in entire Africa with there cows and feed the cows with every possible mean, like America or Russia that defend there interest whatever it will be, all human are selfish... and they are not good in letting go when u attack them they can wait for u, for generation or follow u to hell.. baklogi/boroji fulani, and those of us are simple, living in urban and we don't hate without reason.

Really, grin grin very inciting!

Selfishness is the best word used to discribe a person with a very shallow mind in my own perspective hence the unnecessary bloodletting. But believe me not all human are selfish.

Remember, After the first fall of Oyo empire by the Nupe's, Oyo empire revenged after 90 years. And in dis current dispensation, they have not forgiven not to talk of forgotten Ilorin. That is the ordinary mindset of many Yorubas. I think they have the same character, on this one.

Like i said earlier,the communication gap between the North and the South is the major problem.

Besides, always fill your heart with love cos it is healthy for your heart no matter the reason.

Nomadic fulani and baklogi/boroji fulani, what is the population ratio?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2016
forgiveness:

Really, grin grin very inciting!

Selfishness is the best word used to discribe a person with a very shallow mind in my own perspective hence the unnecessary bloodletting. But believe me not all human are selfish.

Remember, After the first fall of Oyo empire by the Nupe's, Oyo empire revenged after 90 years. And in dis current dispensation, they have not forgiven not to talk of forgetting Ilorin. That is the ordinary mindset of many Yorubas. I think they have the same character, on this one.

Like i said earlier,the communication gap between the North and the South is the major problem.

Besides, always fill your heart with love cos it is healthy for your heart no matter the reason.

Nomadic fulani and baklogi/boroji fulani, what is the population ratio?

baklogi are always in move so it's difficult to figure out there population while bororoji mostly live in town, but I think the baklogi are more in ratio,..yep we all have our history human are fighting each other since,, like we are in fish stage before evolving yo births and have our different way again somehow evolved to monkey and start living together,,, so like u said diplomacy and accepting each other is the way forward.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
baklogi are always in move so it's difficult to figure out there population while bororoji mostly live in town, but I think the baklogi are more in ratio,..yep we all have our history human are fighting each other since,, like we are in fish stage before evolving yo births and have our different way again somehow evolved to monkey and start living together,,, so like u said diplomacy and accepting each other is the way forward.

Do you mean the Baklogi's are the same as the normadic fulanis or are dey different and are the Bororoji's the aristocrate?

Do you believe in the theory of evolution?

Yeah! U got it "communication" is vital and the way forward.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by Omololu007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
yes I'm Abok!, Northerner, mallam, etc will that make u
happy, poor soul. u cannot upset me,, by saying so, even as small as what inside electron,,, I'm not behind your condition blame the
government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I
pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant,
traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean
to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work
hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty
make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a
therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and
motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish
u a nice moments.
mtchewww...see the long trash you wrote cause I called you what you are,cow.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omololu007:
mtchewww...see the long trash you wrote cause I called you what you are,cow.
oh no your condition is irreversible, but u can be cured spiritually which church do u go to..
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by Omololu007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
oh no your condition is irreversible, but u can be cured spiritually which church do u go to..
swerve cow

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / PH Refinery: We’re Doing Rehabilitation, Not Turnaround Maintenance – NNPC / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.