Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! (2505 Views)

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / The Real Change I Experienced Yesterday / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh so just because dollar rate is unstable now and some criminally minded Nigerians are taking advantage of it to rip us off you claim you can't see change?

Just because PHCN is still not where we want it to be, not forgetting that last year we had the worst case ever during GEJ/PDP rule where even the biggest hotels, hospitals, telecoms companies, banks, schools, radio/TV stations, etc were shutting down due to both fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply? I remember then there wasn't even expensive fuel to buy and PHCN wasn't even flashing at all. You say you can't see change?

Just because BH are still throwing uncoordinated attacks here and there, despite the fact that they no longer release daring videos or have LGAs under them, you can't see change?

So you can't see change because Buhari has been "junketing" around the place since he became President? You are not aware that OBJ also did a lot of international relations and got total debt relief as a result? You are not aware that since Buhari came in African countries have shown a lot more respect to Nigeria? Look at big foreign firms now bowing to FG pressue and paying up fines or compensating customers. Look at the respect WA countries are now according us, we used to have ordinary Egypt, Morocco calling our bluff during GEJ, now can they dare?? Haven't we seen Buhari take prominence in very critical world issues during his numerous trips? Hasn't USA now agreed to send troops to us and even sell us weapons? Now we are seeing Buhari strengthen ties with the biggest players in the oil business. Now tell me all the junketing is a waste! You still can't see the change?

When was the last time you heard of ear-bursting sums of money disappearing? When was the last time looters like Dasuki and Moro (who held sensitive positions during GEJ despite their mind-bogging criminally-natured looting that caused the deaths of thousands of people) been sent to jail like the common criminals that they are?? The courts have just ordered OBJ and GEJ to account for recovered loots in their eras. When last did we have that? Don't you think it's a good sign for future public officers that they too could go to jail if they don't handle our national wealth with the fear of God? You can't find the change yet?

The FG has banned a list of commodities to be imported into the country and will still ban more. Does that not give hopes of a better economy ahead if we Nigerians can just play our own part? Usually the Nigerian customs generates over Billions of Naira every year but remitting only a paltry sum to the FG. but For the first time, in the seven months of Buhari's administration, Nigeria Customs is said to have generated N903billion and the new Comptroller-General, Hamid Ali, remitted all the N903billion. Please tell me that is not a perfect way of setting a new record for future Comptroller-Generals! Are you still looking for the change?

So just because you're not yet seeing roads being done, and other big FG projects being executed, forgetting that Buhari is yet to implement his first budget, you can't see change? Be patient Nigerians! The projects will soon start rolling in when Baba has done enough ground work. Before moving into a new house, you first of all clean it up. I know we are still largely in pains, but try put on a pair on binoculars and see that the future is bright ahead.

God bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!

36 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Mistura02: 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nicely put

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Orjioorji(f): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
zombie on the lose. because nobody have discover how much the dullard stole when he was the sole admin of Nigeria.sometimes I wonder if Aisha us her kuntus water to cook the tuwon shinkafa you guys ate in presidential villa that night she invited you people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by frankyychiji(f): 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Oh so just because dollar rate is unstable now and some criminally minded Nigerians are taking advantage of it to rip us off you claim you can't see change?

Just because PHCN is still not where we want it to be, not forgetting that last year we had the worst case ever during GEJ/PDP rule where even the biggest hotels, hospitals, telecoms companies, banks, schools, radio/TV stations, etc were shutting down due to both fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply? I remember then there wasn't even expensive fuel to buy and PHCN wasn't even flashing at all. You say you can't see change?

Just because BH are still throwing uncoordinated attacks here and there, despite the fact that they no longer release daring videos or have LGAs under them, you can't see change?

So you can't see change because Buhari has been "junketing" around the place since he became President? You are not aware that OBJ also did a lot of international relations and got total debt relief as a result? You are not aware that since Buhari came in African countries have shown a lot more respect to Nigeria? Look at MTN and DSTV now bowing to FG pressure. Look at the respect WA countries are now according us, we used to have ordinary Egypt, Morocco calling our bluff during GEJ, now can they dare?? Haven't we seen Buhari take prominence in very critical world issues during his numerous trips? Hasn't USA now agreed to send troops to us and even sell us weapons? Now we are seeing Buhari strengthen ties with the biggest players in the oil business. Now tell me all the junketing is a waste! You still can't see the change?

When was the last time you heard of ear-bursting sums of money disappearing? When was the last time looters like Dasuki and Moro (who held sensitive positions during GEJ despite their mind-bogging criminally-natured looting that caused the deaths of thousands of people) been sent to jail like the common criminals that they are?? Don't you think it's a good sign for future public officers that they too could go to jail if they don't handle our national wealth with the fear of God? Are you still looking for the change?

The FG has banned a list of commodities to be imported into the country and will still ban more. Does that not give hopes of a better economy ahead if we Nigerians can just play our own part? Usually the Nigerian customs generates over Billions of Naira every year but remitting only a paltry sum to the FG. but For the first time, in the seven months of Buhari's administration, Nigeria Customs is said to have generated N903billion and the new Comptroller-General, Hamid Ali, remitted all the N903billion. Please tell me that is not a perfect way of setting a new record for future Comptroller-Generals! Are you still looking for the change?

So just because you're not yet seeing roads being done, and other big FG projects being executed, forgetting that Buhari is yet to implement his first budget, you can't see change? Be patient Nigerians! The projects will soon start rolling in when Baba has done enough ground work. Before moving into a new house, you first of all clean it up. I know we are still largely in pains, but try put on a pair on binoculars and see that the future is bright ahead.

In summary, you are completely out of your mind.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Histrings08(m): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
You're delusional... People are hungry out there, u come here ND start ranting thrash.... Pfft, I guess you're still still living on ur parent

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by greatiyk4u(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
The change is visible even to the blind just that telephatically, a mind that is stretched by a certain idea or experience can hardly absorb new dimension.

Change is here with us

7 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Mogidi: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by VANHELLSING: 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zo....mbies are irredeemable.......smh

9 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by fistonati(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
If a pastor ornalfa said there will be famming they must have forgot that their children will not eat the Bible or Qur'an. We are all bearing the brunt of change (agents)

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sweetlemon:
you have been busy defending Buhari as if he is infallible .I wonder if you are paid to do it ,that would be understandable . Let me tell you a secret-Never defend anyone in life. The same person you defend is the onethat will kill you . Never trust anyone ,not even your mother and yourself . at the end of Buhari's tenure nothing will change . both Buhari and Jonathan and the next president after Buhari are failures . Do not put your trust in human beings . Do not say that you have the best partner or team in the world or " till death do us part" or put you trust in anyone to be loyal and faithful to you. you will learn the hard way in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Babacele: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

So you can't see change because Buhari has been "junketing" around the place since he became President? You are not aware that OBJ also did a lot of international relations and got total debt relief as a result? You are not aware that since Buhari came in African countries have shown a lot more respect to Nigeria? Look at big foreign firms now bowing to FG pressue and paying up fines or compensating customers. Look at the respect WA countries are now according us, we used to have ordinary Egypt, Morocco calling our bluff during GEJ, now can they dare?? Haven't we seen Buhari take prominence in very critical world issues during his numerous trips? Hasn't USA now agreed to send troops to us and even sell us weapons? Now we are seeing Buhari strengthen ties with the biggest players in the oil business. Now tell me all the junketing is a waste! You still can't see the change?

When was the last time you heard of ear-bursting sums of money disappearing? When was the last time looters like Dasuki and Moro (who held sensitive positions during GEJ despite their mind-bogging criminally-natured looting that caused the deaths of thousands of people) been sent to jail like the common criminals that they are?? Don't you think it's a good sign for future public officers that they too could go to jail if they don't handle our national wealth with the fear of God? Are you still looking for the change?

Never knew lemon could b sweeter than melon.......I can't even hug sweet u cos u are just too hot! u pass trinocular s..... ipobicide! yeeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by caselessogbuagu: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Babacele: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
jullkein:
you have been busy defending Buhari as if he is infallible .I wonder if you are paid to do it ,that would be understandable . Let me tell you a secret-Never defend anyone in life. The same person you defend is the onethat will kill you . Never trust anyone ,not even your mother and yourself . at the end of Buhari's tenure nothing will change . both Buhari and Jonathan and the next president after Buhari are failures . Do not put your trust in human beings . Do not say that you have the best partner or team in the world or " till death do us part" or put you trust in anyone to be loyal and faithful to you. you will learn the hard way in life.
negative Nostradamus I see u but u shall b disappointed IJN. amen.

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Babacele: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
The change is visible even to the blind just that telephatically, a mind that is stretched by a certain idea or experience can hardly absorb new dimension.

Change is here with us
hmmm political mysticism.
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Babacele:
negative Nostradamus I see u but u shall b disappointed IJN. amen.
You will remember what I said after 4 or 8 years of Buhari's tenure. After the next president you will live to remember what I said.

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by efilefun(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Nice one op but be ready for all sorts of names and bashing from the aggrieved ones who are yet to heal up after months of kicking their hero outta Aso Rock
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Babacele: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2016
jullkein:
You will remember what I said after 4 or 8 years of Buhari's tenure. After the next president you will live to remember what I said.
whatever u sow u reap, if GMB sow good intentions n deeds, we shall reap bumper harvest n he is sowing best seeds not just good ones for a new Naija n any hate filled ,jealous navigated negative vibrations towards God's plan for Nigeria tru his servant PMB shall meet with God's soldiers IJN. una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Histrings08:
You're delusional... People are hungry out there, u come here ND start ranting thrash.... Pfft, I guess you're still still living on ur parent

People have been hungry. It didnt just start today.

2 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by EastanPower(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
[s]Oh so just because dollar rate is unstable now and some criminally minded Nigerians are taking advantage of it to rip us off you claim you can't see change?

So just because you're not yet seeing roads being done, and other big FG projects being executed, forgetting that Buhari is yet to implement his first budget, you can't see change? Be patient Nigerians! The projects will soon start rolling in when Baba has done enough ground work. Before moving into a new house, you first of all clean it up. I know we are still largely in pains, but try put on a pair on binoculars and see that the future is bright ahead.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by luvinhubby(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Just because we have not seen them........When are we going to see any, just one alone?
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2016
jullkein:

Infallible? No. Buhari is very very human. He will make mistakes every now and then. Just like when he should have gone through the budget himself or asked an aide he can confide in to do so for him.
But the important thing is that so far, I can see some solid ground work underway and it's a only a matter of time before we start feeling it in our daily lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by drss(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
who get power bank for hia i wan charge my phone. i don dey live for darkness 3 days now.

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Pidggin(f): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:
[s][/s]Oh so just because dollar rate is unstable now and some criminally minded Nigerians are taking advantage of it to rip us off you claim you can't see change?

When was the last time you heard of ear-bursting sums of money disappearing? When was the last time looters like Dasuki and Moro (who held sensitive positions during GEJ despite their mind-bogging criminally-natured looting that caused the deaths of thousands of people) been sent to jail like the common criminals that they are?? The courts have just ordered OBJ and GEJ to account for recovered loots in their eras. When last did we have that? Don't you think it's a good sign for future public officers that they too could go to jail if they don't handle our national wealth with the fear of God? You can't find the change yet?

So just because you're not yet seeing roads being done, and other big FG projects being executed, forgetting that Buhari is yet to implement his first budget, you can't see change? Be patient Nigerians! The projects will soon start rolling in when Baba has done enough ground work. Before moving into a new house, you first of all clean it up. I know we are still largely in pains, but try put on a pair on binoculars and see that the future is bright ahead.[s][/s]

When last did you buy fuel?

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Gbengais(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Natures law has it that you will reap hat you sow. The hardship an hunger we all are facing is a consequence of the election money some of you collected, the billions your uncles directly or indirectly stole and embezzled.. ya'll tôt the stealing will continue and refused to save for the raining day.

Now someone is here mopping all your IGBES up and y'all crying fowls...

They suppose slap all of una..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gbengais:
Natures law has it that you will reap hat you sow. The hardship an hunger we all are facing is a consequence of the election money some of you collected, the billions your uncles directly or indirectly stole and embezzled.. ya'll tôt the stealing will continue and refused to save for the raining day.

Now someone is here mopping all your IGBES up and y'all crying fowls...

They suppose slap all of una..

Thank you!
Most of the dollars they dashed all over the place were invested out of the country. Now tell me why there won't be dollar shortage now?

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by ESHOIZA: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
jullkein:
Is that an advice or what? You can just speak for yourself and never you generalize your idea out of context.
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Leiman100(m): 3:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Orjioorji:
zombie on the lose. because nobody have discover how much the dullard stole when he was the sole admin of Nigeria.sometimes I wonder if Aisha us her kuntus water to cook the tuwon shinkafa you guys ate in presidential villa that night she invited you people.
if you didn't kill hate, hate will kill you
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by chxe: 3:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Continue with your foolishness. We are watching.
Zombie no get sense. I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by Karm16: 3:54am On Jun 16, 2016
chxe:
Continue with your foolishness. We are watching.
Zombie no get sense. I am not surprised

Says GEJ's zombie.
Re: If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! by chxe: 5:00am On Jun 16, 2016
continue deceiving yourself
I am a proud wailer. wailing for a better Nigeria.
what a you ? Zombie- "a corpse said to be revived by witchcraft"

Karm16:

Says GEJ's zombie.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : Avengers Issues Last And Final Warning / Patience Jonathan Returns To Nigeria In Stylish Pantsuit {IN PICTURES} / The Igue Festival Of Benin Kingdom, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.