Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters (58893 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:
It's not a toy but a motorcycle.

Polaris Slingshot
Motorcycle or Race car? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Fadekebisola(f): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
How did Dino become a Senator in Nigeria?
na kogi people vote am na......the state with one of the useless landmass and produce nothing and reaping the economy but has the highest spending senators...smh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Tunami(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Baba! For just N4.8m? Is he not worth more than that? That's less than the price of a fully loaded Toyota corolla or Honda Civic. Na so your own poverty bad reach?

Take am was my brother, as a Senator, Dino earns much more than that every month...
no my brother, am saying basad on the expensive things that he has been buying lile the customised drink etc.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by adconline(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2016
ibnzubair:
His money, not my problem

Although what happened to buy Nigeria?
What was his last means of livelihood before being a NASS member?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by ibnzubair(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2016
adconline:

What was his last means of livelihood before being a NASS member?

I don't really care...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
chukwudi44- ababoku saraki come and defend your boss follow follow.
You are completely naive for lending your voice here, it shows you are poor in mentality. Let us assume the Zombie senator does nothing else except legislation, savings from salaries and allowances in two months can buy that shii!!

Learn to keep quiet sometimes.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Motorcycle or Race car? undecided

Motorcycle. I sat in and generally fondled the thing at Berts Cycle Mall in Azusa for about 30 minutes.

From the people that made the thing:

" SLINGSHOT® IS A THREE-WHEELED MOTORCYCLE. IT IS NOT AN AUTOMOBILE, IT DOES NOT HAVE AIRBAGS, AND IT DOES NOT MEET AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY STANDARDS. THREE WHEEL VEHICLES MAY HANDLE DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHER VEHICLES, ESPECIALLY IN WET CONDITIONS. ALWAYS WEAR DOT APPROVED FULL FACE HELMET AND FASTEN SEAT BELTS. DRIVER MAY NEED A VALID MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. ©2016 POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC."
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by chigoizie7(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Tunami:
where is efcc when you need dem most.

As if his 6months salary can not afford it.

I don't know who Dino is,

But making fowl noises is not gonna lead us anywhere.

Dino was not a poor man b4 he became a senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by OYAY(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Dino should upload his profile to reveal other businesses he engage in beside politics to have been able to afford all these luxuries is showing off with! It is insensitivity of highest order to have spent these amount on three legged motorcycle in this era of economic doldrums that masses are growling in despair;moreover when you call yourself an advocate of the masses! Absolute balderdash.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by bmaks: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
Awesome

Sorry oooo, i no dey try to blame or diss you for appreciating good thing ooooo but these guys ain't worth celebrating, they worth hanging because they are ruining the future of generations to come with this stupid way of amassing wealth made to better the masses being eaten and squandered by a few of them. Its quite annoying to see that an ordinary man work tirelessly and cant even afford a match stick but still want to die for these miscreants who deceives, use them and usurp what they should be enjoying as their own personal right.

WHAT IS DINO MELAYE'S LEGITIMATE WORK AND HOW MUCH IS HIS SALARY TO MAKE HIM AFFORD ALL THIS "TRASHES OF TOMORROW"
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by tsephanyah(f): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2016
bmaks:

Sorry oooo, i no dey try to blame or diss you for appreciating good thing ooooo but these guys ain't worth celebrating, they worth hanging because they are ruining the future of generations to come with this stupid way of amassing wealth made to better the masses being eaten and squandered by a few of them. Its quite annoying to see that an ordinary man work tirelessly and cant even afford a match stick but still want to die for these miscreants who deceives, use them and usurp what they should be enjoying as their own personal right.

WHAT IS DINO MELAYE'S LEGITIMATE WORK AND HOW MUCH IS HIS SALARY TO MAKE HIM AFFORD ALL THIS "TRASHES OF TOMORROW"
u are right, but the things is most Nigerian politician even religious are corrupted so maybe God inserted corrupted DNA in all Nigerians cells or it's has to do with the oxygen. anyway I hope one day, the country will be less corrupted but I don't think that will happen without mass cleansing

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by cutekhalifa(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
EFCC won't see dis one... Zombies
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by samjadinero(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
How did Dino become a Senator in Nigeria?
He formed anti corruption activist on twitter na.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by HCrown(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2016
What's that thing....... Sure looks like a caterpiller used on farm
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by tsephanyah(f): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Rollindollars:

Wonder watz awesome about diz @ his age & leadership style owning to d mandate entrusted to him.....all i see,is a man in wizkid mentality.
why criticise everything, I mean the machine is Awesome.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by maxwellchibueze(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
I knw that change is what we need and we have this change,its his money let him enjoy it the way he likes
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by iberu001(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
I saw this motorcycle at Wuse 2 last week here in Abuja,speed pass me.This a machine.I love it because i do love Automobile.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Motorcycle. I sat in and generally fondled the thing at Berts Cycle Mall in Azusa for about 30 minutes.

From the people that made the thing:

" SLINGSHOT® IS A THREE-WHEELED MOTORCYCLE. IT IS NOT AN AUTOMOBILE, IT DOES NOT HAVE AIRBAGS, AND IT DOES NOT MEET AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY STANDARDS. THREE WHEEL VEHICLES MAY HANDLE DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHER VEHICLES, ESPECIALLY IN WET CONDITIONS. ALWAYS WEAR DOT APPROVED FULL FACE HELMET AND FASTEN SEAT BELTS. DRIVER MAY NEED A VALID MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. ©2016 POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC."
Correction noted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.