Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen (818 Views)

Lady Gets Her Thigh Stuck In A Drain Cover While Walking And Pressing Phone / Funny Video: A Cat And A Dog Stuck Together / Someone Please Help Me Am Stuck In A Burial Site In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen by phensbassey: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
A boy from Australia's remote far
north spent six hours stuck in the
first vending machine he had ever
seen.
Leo, four, was on holiday with family in Melbourne
when he spotted the machine in a hotel lobby.
Reports said the boy was attempting to reach a packet
of biscuits when his arm became stuck in anti-theft
mechanisms.
He was sedated and distracted with smartphones while
emergency crews worked with angle grinders to cut
open the machine.
Witnesses said they could hear his screams from the
street.
The boy was taken to the Royal Children's Hospital
in a stable condition.
Leo's father Aaron Shorthouse said the experience
was very hard on his son.
"We live up in Arnhem Land, Northern Territory,
and I don't think he's seen a vending machine
before, so he saw the Oreos, and some biscuits and a
few other things," Mr Shorthouse told local media.
Arnhem Land is a remote region of the Northern
Territory with a population of just 16,000 stretched
across 97,000 square kilometres (37,000 square
miles).

Re: Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen by jmichlins(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
If for here he will not get emergency workers rather you will see men running with tyre and petrol to lynch the child and the news will be "four years old thief burnt to death for trying to steal biscuits"
Re: Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen by phensbassey: 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
jmichlins:
If for here he will not get emergency workers rather you will see men running with tyre and petrol to lynch the child and the news will be "four years old thief burnt to death for trying to steal biscuits"
you right Jare...
Re: Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen by Anniebissy(f): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
the slap wey my mama go give u go dey terrible
Re: Australia Boy Gets Stuck In First Vending Machine He's Seen by BLINGZ88: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make una no vex o but I live in the city here in Nigeria but I neva c vending machine 4 real, na only 4 movie

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin Proverbs / Ghastly Autocrash Thank God No Life Was Lost Pic / Check Out This Epic Order Of Naija Wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.