Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Fulani Hausa Herdsmen Are The Real Nigerians By Chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Hausa Herdsmen Are The Real Nigerians By Chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishma (695 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / The Assasination Escape Of Deputy Senate President By Chime Chinedu Enoch M Engl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Hausa Herdsmen Are The Real Nigerians By Chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishma by ENGCHIME(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fulani Hausa herdsmen are the real Nigerians by Chime Chinedu Enoch M (Englishman)
How on earth would every citizen be disarmed and you still found an exception? Are we not equal in one Nigeria? I cannot elucidate these situations, where people carry dagger, knives, machetes, and guns up and down in the name of rearing cows. The unfortunate thing is that they do carry these things to public places not only in the bush. #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
The Fulani Hausa herdsmen have brought more harm than good in this country. The inability of agriculture to travail in success is caused by these folks. They have destroyed all the fertile lands all over Nigeria, damaging crops and plants of individuals. Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa etc have witnessed a lot of killings and kidnapping being carried out by the same set of people. #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
A story was told how a prominent Fulani politician was passing on the high way with his entourage, saw a dead cow and parked everybody and starts crying for the cow, immediately after crying did one or two things for the cow and left. It was equally noticed that in the cause of the same journey they have met several accidents killing people but never stopped, you could imagine. Now you can know why people will be dying every day by unjust circumstances like bokoharam, Fulani Hausa herdsmen, Military killing IPOB Members and the one at the herm of affair will keep mute. #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
Nigerian high ways are not save because of them, arm robbery in disguise of police, women begging on the road, people coming out from farm land to cross the road etc.
Whoever his father is in heaven does not go to hell fire, but in this case it is evil, probably it means whoever his father is in heaven should start doing evil. How can one imagine such an awkward believe in the same human race, where human beings cherish and desire cows more than his fellow humans? It is an illusion and a topsy-turvy of life, certainly fragmented human beings natured from ape. Presumption of fools have certainly brought Nigeria back in to the Dark Age, where animals like tortoise rule with evil character to disseminate as good did. #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
People have been passing this notion that once you offend them they will never forgive you until you are down with your people. And I ask unless they are not humans who can make mistakes and offend people prior to forgiveness. #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
Cowards cowardly became cowbanes to the extent that even the national assembly, Senate, president, state governors, house of reps, could not take note and bring it to a stop. They only go after their pockets and allocations, what a shame! #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis
You can imagine what human beings called Fulani Hausa herdsmen did to their fellow human being in Enugu, uzo uwani. This incident was brought to me long ago before vanguard publication but I was so angry, then I sent it to some prominent Nigerians to see. One can easily kidnap any girl from any tribe and marry her by force, and you cannot do anything, once you are a Fulani and believe in the same act. We have no similarities in common, then why one Nigeria?, what is the secret behind acclamation?. Eng-Chime Penned down #IssuesProfundusTimeBrevis

Re: Fulani Hausa Herdsmen Are The Real Nigerians By Chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishma by playahata: 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is that no matter how much you try light and darkness have nothing in common. Separate the two and your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See / Nigerian Government Sponsoring Protest To The Iranian Embassy On #zaria_massacre / Dino Melaye Secrets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.