Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Different Names Of Money!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Names Of Money!!! (1049 Views)

I Can't View Headlines And Names Of Commenters On My Newsfeed Anymore. / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Names Of Money!!! by bukson2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Money has different names !!! In church its called (Offering), in school its (fee), in marriage its called (dowry), in divorce (alimony) when u owe someone its (debt), when u pay the government (tax), in court (fines), civil servant retirees (pension), boss to workers (salary), master to subordinates (wages), when u borrow from bank (loan), when u offer after a service (tip), to kidnappers (ransom), illegally received in d name of service (bribe). The question is when a Husband gives it to his wife.. What do we call it ?? Answer ---------- ??
Re: Different Names Of Money!!! by Chicagoesontop: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
bukson2:
Money has different names !!! In church its called (Offering), in school its (fee), in marriage its called (dowry), in divorce (alimony) when u owe someone its (debt), when u pay the government (tax), in court (fines), civil servant retirees (pension), boss to workers (salary), master to subordinates (wages), when u borrow from bank (loan), when u offer after a service (tip), to kidnappers (ransom), illegally received in d name of service (bribe). The question is when a Husband gives it to his wife.. What do we call it ?? Answer ---------- ??

I have a friend he is a big shot happily married with kids, and has a couple of companies, anytime he collected money from his manger to flex with all this campus girls, The manager will ask him Sir, what will i write down As the reason why you collected the money he will tell him to write it ENTERTAINMENT !!!

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Talk About ‘lah-gos’ In Captain America: Civil War / Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) / The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.