Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos (17991 Views)

President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by jammyunn(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
for those asking why she hasn't stepped feet in Nigeria since Buhari won elections, please the Nigeria premier of her son's "beast of no nations" happened when and where?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by luvinhubby(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
doctokwus:
Junketing up and down the globe taking useless pictures.
Why has she not stepped foot in her own fatherland since the fisherman lost.Or she has forgotten where nigeria lies after she ripped us off our dollars for working in reverse.
One of the overrated incompetent pple the buffoon saddled us with. '

Cry embarassed cry baby. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nomswilli(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have read with great obsession the way some people come on board this forum to rain insults on a woman who worked hard to be were she is today. To those of u who keep downplaying her personality, please mention one person, not in ur family(because there is certainly none) but ur entire village who can stand shoulder to shoulder with this amiable woman.... She did for Nigeria what ministers of finance of the past could not dream of..... U guys simply do not understand what it means to be minister of finance under a regime where the Northern elite wanted to see to it that Jonathan is removed by what ever means.......no body should quote me oooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by M4gunners: 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bad news for the zombies.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by sweetgala(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
Madam Economy!
I trowey salute! grin

That was nothing of NOI doing, the only people who deserve praise for this feet are Sanusi, Soludo and OBJ.

Who through the regulations of the banking sector and the Capital investment which flowed into telecoms made great gains. Nigeria had overtaken SA for over 5 years it had just not been rebased since IBB years.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
I wil go to Ethiopia and marry a wife when i grow up...

Need to write an. open letter to their President soon..

You can't wake up to beautiful faces like this and still feel the economy crunch in Nigeria.. Never!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
I wil go to Ethiopia and marry a wife when i grow up...

Need to write an open letter to their President soon..

You can't wake up to beautiful faces like this and still feel the economy crunch in. Nigeria.. Never!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by AkoEja: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Smart pen robber looking for a way to look good.
Ole, barawo, onyo osi, onyi ora
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2016
ngmgeek:
I dare her come to Nigeria and do the observation cheesy

what will u do, better channel dat question to pmb who has never been home since assuming power.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by ngmgeek(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2016
ugnmezi:

what will u do, better channel dat question to pmb who has never been home since assuming power.

There's no question to channel because I didn't ask any question. lol!
Please get your eye glasses and look at my comment again, if you are not under the influence of something smiley
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by northvietnam(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
Why has she not stepped foot in her own fatherland since the fisherman lost.Or she has forgotten where nigeria lies after she ripped us off our dollars for working in reverse.

she was live at the primer of her son's Beast of no nation, with Eldris Alba, sanator Ben Bruce Murray , Nnaji Genevieve Etc.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Nomswilli:
I have read with great obsession the way some people come on board this forum to rain insults on a woman who worked hard to be were she is today. To those of u keep downplaying her personality, please mention one person, not in ur family but ur entire village who can stand shoulder to shoulder with this amiable woman.... She for Nigeria what ministers of finance of the past could not dream of..... U guys simply do not understand what it means to be minister of finance under a regime where the Northern elite wanted to see to it that Jonathan is removed by what ever means.......no body should quote me oooooooo

God bless ur brain and ur mama and papa... a lot of people here don't read, they just wanna do APC vs PDP without facts. This woman helped Nigeria gain strength in her economy and helped us in clearing debts owed at the world Bank. The world knows her worth but stupid useless Nigerians don't. They knw nothing and don't want to knw... only God will help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Frankiss44(m): 4:14am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:

This woman has more brains in her little finger than most of Bubu cabinet men have in their whole body. Unlike majority of the idiots that need politics alone to be in the news, this brain to has been making giant strides since after the election. And for you to say she hasn't stepped into the country since GEJ lost speaks much of your ignorance...Overrated only be Nigerians, valued oversees by people with brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by sweetgala(m): 4:54am On Mar 01, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

You don't know anything! Olodo... go n read abt the woman's achievements and records coz U commented like one who just came back from Amazon's thick forest! Bushbaby

Please state clearly her achievements that have benefited mankind. Actually state awhat she was able to accomplish in Nigeria during her two comings
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Jabioro: 5:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Does Dr.Okonjo Iwenla ,Mama puffpuff understand what was written on that chalk blackboard ?Ethiopian Language you can't read,the Nigeria one you can read and understand, you mess it up financially what a world ...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Blizzy9ja: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
At least her incompetence is taking her places and giving u sleepless nights...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by wink2015(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Ngozi you presided over the wanton looting of Nigeria as minister of finance
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Na either Ethiopia or brazil I go marry from because those people are mamiwaterly beautiful.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by sasquareT(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:

Pained ass fellow get rid of the bitterness in ur damn mind it will do you no good, NOI junketing up and down?
hahahahaha or u wan take style yab the dullard the chief junketer

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Nomswilli:
I have read with great obsession the way some people come on board this forum to rain insults on a woman who worked hard to be were she is today. To those of u keep downplaying her personality, please mention one person, not in ur family but ur entire village who can stand shoulder to shoulder with this amiable woman.... She for Nigeria what ministers of finance of the past could not dream of..... U guys simply do not understand what it means to be minister of finance under a regime where the Northern elite wanted to see to it that Jonathan is removed by what ever means.......no body should quote me oooooooo
Ok, nobody should quote you. I am nobody. I like your challenge. Let any anti-NOI Nairalander mention any woman (or even man) from his entire State who would visit another country and men are standing around her with hands humbly held together in front. Here is the woman whose influence led to Nigeria escaping many years of piling international debt that was crushing us... and brainless people have the gut to talk down on her. I don't blame them much because you need to have some greatness in you to be able to appreciate greatness. I'm sure if she had 'stepped her foot' here, the Naira would come back to life.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Na either Ethiopia or brazil I go marry from because those people are mamiwaterly beautiful.
They'll like you because you are comedianly comedianful.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by harjayi(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
please is KEMI ADEOSUN not overrated. please recieve sense.

BTW between NOI and KEMI who is overrate
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2016
BreketeMind:

They'll like you because you are comedianly comedianful.

Wow... You sure
I for like am oh grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by odomanis: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:

Now that you have competent people,how far ?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by Promantwo(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm see them
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by henrysam(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
To be sincere you know what you type here is rubbish
If you are not wanted in your home definitely you will go to where your values will be appreciated
Ninety % of people in nigeria now knows the people ruling us are not competent but they used propaganda and lies to deceive us.
We will wait and see.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos by sandman007: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2016
After finishing with Nigeria, she don become doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara To Have A Textile Industry, Creating 3000 Local Jobs (pictures) / Lagos Plans Fresh Ban On Okada, Keke / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.