Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) (71955 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by timidapsin(m): 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Williamso:

I just don't get the bolded! They are feeling her and even want to take pictures with her and you are on your computer/phone feeling disgraced!
She probably would never even see this thread, yet you're getting pained from the confines of your room while she is enjoying HER life...smh

Moral of the story, Get a life! Blutig Wichser! angry
Might not be a disgrace to you, but its actually a disgrace, those that are taking pictures with her, will never allow there children (Daughters) dress in such a way...
And dude trust me i actually have a better life than yours. wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by kachnov(m): 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cossy the boobs celebrity.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by lobbyist(m): 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from mangrye angry

Nigerian Nollywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor travelled to Germany and exposed her bosoms as usual

Disgracing Nigerians anywhere she goes angry

Watch how she makes Germans uncomfortable in the streets of Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFG68R8AyHE

Source: You can subscribe to my channel: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
I believe she needs deliverance. May God deliver her IJN,Amen.
You unclad because of money. SHAME
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Abiri22: 11:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Apparently this woman needs help.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Williamso(m): 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
timidapsin:
Might not be a disgrace to you, but its actually a disgrace, those that are taking pictures with her, will never allow there children (Daughters) dress in such a way...
And dude trust me i actually have a better life than yours. wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! She's wearing a "dirndl", a typical Bayerisches dress, you have no idea how much boobs are being exposed! They're only excited because they haven't seen this big! Some of their daughters wear worse!
And I will not go into your last line!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by timidapsin(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Williamso:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! She's wearing a "dirndl", a typical Bayerisches dress, you have no idea how much boobs are being exposed! They're only excited because they haven't seen this big! Some of their daughters wear worse!
And I will not go into your last line!
Well its your Opinion
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by adeboizy11(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Drabeey:
When the womanly digity is now floored by immesurable kolonity of immedulables.
Braggadoes cant be blissful when the secrecy of chest flaps are conveyed in public. I weep for the yagacious pride dragged into the mud by Cossy Orjiakor

Mr obialu abi na wetin be dah Patrick surname in d making na am u be. Been following ur posts

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by busomma: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2016
It's obvious that this lady has very low self-esteem hence she believed that exposing her saggy boobs will get her some attention. She has nothing going for her except exposing her boobs. In the beauty department she scores 2 in a 1 to 10 scale,10 being the highest. Intellectually, I don't know anyone that can vouch for her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Funny enough, she thinks those dudes were taking photos of her based on admiration not knowing it was based on DISGUST! Forget the smiles on their faces!!

When they get to their various homes, they'll show the pictures to their friends and family and say, "Kijk eens naar een schaamteloze Nigeriaanse prostituee die we vandaag zagen"

@bolded...consult Google Translate
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by ReachHard: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Expired bobbie wey stretchmarks wan kill... angry

I'm always close to puking whenever I see her!

Please hit "LIKE" if you share my sentiments jorrr...

NEXT?!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Germans saw Bobbi, forget racism and immediately believe we are one. Mchew, useless oyinbo people.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by brytee: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2016
tomorrow u go see her at every alter call praying for husband, wen she has actually shot herself in the leg.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by ramalot(m): 3:00am On Mar 01, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Ipad woman den no dey shame
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by ami4u(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2016
cool the German juice
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Tajsagay(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2016
!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by chubbylistic: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2016
its unfortunate that most ladies are ignorant of their age Cossy you are not getting younger. Be wise
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by SassyGee(f): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Make she come Middle East make them cut the breast comot from the roots......yeye dey smell.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by stanley000: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2016
ads in other forms
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2016
All the burdens of Igbos are on that chest.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by vanvick247(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2016
ladyF:
Na wa o!!! All for bobby...she don turn tourist site. I can't even pray for this kain size, bigger isn't always better angry

I just pity them people with Dija boobs sha grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Lolz. See as u just finish Dija career just like dat. Diaris God o!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by zheroes(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
I sorry for the guy walking with her, I don't know who is the most foolish between the both of them. Can't she see she was the only naked person in the entire crowd? That's a sign she isn't mentally stable. Even if her boobs is as big as a range rover sport if she hhas a sense of decency it can be covered, just a cheap LovePeddler in my opinion!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by haraphat01: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
I want to ask a question, is she an Actress, a prostitute or a government worker?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Rekeb: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Shameful
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from mangrye angry

Nigerian Nollywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor travelled to Germany and exposed her bosoms as usual

Disgracing Nigerians anywhere she goes angry

Watch how she makes Germans uncomfortable in the streets of Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFG68R8AyHE

Source: You can subscribe to my channel: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

"Drives Germans crazy with her exposed boobs!!!"

Nairaland captions though! Lmaooo!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by haywhy6ix(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Lol Germans gat no chills
Her boobs bigger than Nigerian budget

B4 u knw nw she go carry germany bugdet come ouse... Hehehe @ hit on dija..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by haywhy6ix(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Lol Germans gat no chills
Her boobs bigger than Nigerian budget

B4 u knw nw she go carry germany bugdet come ouse... Hehehe @ hit on dija..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Frankel7:
Hmmmm!!! *clears throat*..*spreads mat*....*brings out cowries***consultation***
Yes d gods hv spoken. She needs deliverance. 7white pigeons. 7 white candles. 7canes(talk true). 2big coconuts(each d size of each her poppie). A piece of white clothes.
Tie her wit d white clothes inside a circle made wit d candles & use each of d seven pigeons to cast out d spirit of unclothedness in her by beating with d pigeons until confirmed dead. Next beat her wit d seven canes until d white cloth falls off her body then use d water from d coconuts to douse d fire in her body...
Case closed. Cleansed as good as chassis grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

D gods have spoken!! Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Baddoo this your cleansing method na wa ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Liljeez(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
ladyF:
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
How was ur jamb?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
haraphat01:
I want to ask a question, is she an Actress, a prostitute or a government worker?

She's a bricklayer!! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) by Williamso(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2016
timidapsin:
Well its your Opinion
If your claim is true that she disgraces Nigeria(ns), what better way to help "redeem" our image than to put the "news" on the largest forum in Africa where we (Nigerians) can be exposed to more "disgrace"... Typical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.