Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) (48819 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Why Has Buhari Kept Quiet While Fulani Herdsmen Wrecks Havoc All Over Nigeria / Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Airforce1(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
very very bad
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by brainpulse: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Please show us prove that the holdup was caused by PMB. Wailers
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by bobo65(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
wonder where this man is going to again

na wa o

waka waka

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kay29000(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Yea, I am Buharist, but this ain't cool. This ain't cool at all, and they need to find a way around it.

On another note, I know people called GEJ clueless a lot in the last dispensation, but this abuse on Buhari is too much. I mean, look at those pictures/meme people are making of him. It is in sad taste. Just look at the one on the first page of this thread. It ain't cool at all...this is th President of our country, and as long you are a Nigerian, he is your leader, and representative to the outside world.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kachnov(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2016
It's change bro...flex it.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Alexikarri:
He is the President of Nigeria. The elections are over, you have to deal with it
Okpo who dey drag d president with am na, person no go talk again?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by erunz(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
You use to be pro APC , what happened ? cheesy
he was blind now he can see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Sijo01(f): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2016
This is an incomplete report. Watin Buhari do? Did he relocate his bedroom to the express Road cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2016
pendusky:
APC were not sure they will win election, They would have put everything in place to govern Nigeria well...

No 5k for Unemployed Youths

No feeding money for Pupils as promised

Fuel is now selling 130

No tangible Project to show in the last 10months

A Dollars is now double as compared to what they accused and used to campaign against PDP, yet they are telling Nigerians that Dollars is not our currency

I am tired of this.

Even the APC internet warriors are no way to be found as they are humiliated by this Govt
Beremex, i wonder why she is on a lowkey these days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:
A trip from Garki to Gwagwalada should at most take an hour but Buhari and his team ensured we spent 2 hrs plus ,many missed their flight , many cars overheated and packed up! the only plus was making new friends in the hold up

Same thing they accused Jona and his wife of doing is the same thing they are now practising with greater venom

May God help us ......

So what should the president do? Park by the road so y'all can get to your destination before he moves! What manner of retards roam the earth these days, is there something in our food that shuts down cognitive reasoning or what?

If in this life or next, you become president or close to it, you will see how stupid this your post actually is. Don't be slow bro, the president is not your equal in all ramifications, forget gragra.

So you were held in traffic for two hours, the world will not end. People get held in traffic for 5hrs+ in Lag for some flimsy reasons.
Whether you like it or not, the President of your country will NOT be held in traffic for you to be happy. No vex, it's the order of things.

3 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by OlajumokeBread(f): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2016
nicedas:
I still dy wait for dat ipob member wey go mk history by hanging him self.

Sorry.
We got everything.
The state or the problems in Nigeria isn't our problem.
We still run business and the economy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by OlajumokeBread(f): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
DipoDee:

So what should the president do? Park by the road so y'all can get to your destination before he moves! What manner of retards roam the earth these days, is there something in our food that shuts down cognitive reasoning or what?

If in this life or next, you become president or close to it, you will see how stupid this your post actually is. Don't be slow bro, the president is not your equal in all ramifications, forget gragra.

Our so called leader of tomorrow.
No wonder, a 79 year old man is the president because the so called leaders of tomorrow are busy smoking wet weed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by GodpunishBuhari: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
nicedas:
I still dy wait for dat ipob member wey go mk history by hanging him self.

Presence of ipob scares this coward

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by airsaylongcon: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Alexikarri:
He is the President of Nigeria. The elections are over, you have to deal with it

Rubbish! Utter rubbish. Was GEJ the vice-president when similar happened in Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by yellowbeauty(f): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
HYPOCRITES! If it's GEJ, APC would av released press statement.
What his is significance wen he is in the country sef?

Road that he has not built or commisioned.(OneYearGone) That's wats he is driving on and causing go-slow?
Like this post if u agree with my last sentence. angry

Buhari is a Bastard!
hatred at its peak
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Bumper0901(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2016
ANIMAL FARM - "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others". #Case Study - (APC)Nigeria#.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by otokx(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria needs more roads, PMB can use helicopter from Aso Rock to the Airport and same the citizens such inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Our so called leader of tomorrow.
No wonder, a 79 year old man is the president because the so called leaders of tomorrow are busy smoking wet weed

I know that education is washy washy where you are, it may take you 15yrs to read and understand my post.

Sorry ehn.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by nijanigga: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
only 2 hours? ask Port Harcourt and Lagos residence when mama piss came to town.

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
erunz:
he was blind now he can see
Let's just say he is very objective and not blinded by sentiment, hate and bigotry - Most APC supporters are bigoted mutherfuckers.
Oh ! Well , let's enjoy the change they were clamoring for . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by eedriyz(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
Everyone was just throwing blames. what exactly happened here? The OP didn't mention
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by legacy4real(f): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
If change is not working, its high time we switch back to terrorist party.

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
otokx:
Nigeria needs more roads, PMB can use helicopter from Aso Rock to the Airport and same the citizens such inconvenience.

Gbam!! More road networks, more alternative routes, more drainage systems, more traffic wardens... Other modes of transportation to ease traffic on the roads.

The president is the number 1 citizen of a country, and he will not jeopardize his life by lingering too long in traffic for SNIPERS to take him down. It's that simple.

4 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by oyinkuro87: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
the baboon and dead brain presidiot they have...
the Certificateless Buffoon on top grin

2 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by phabulux: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Presence of ipob scares this coward

I'm not defending the guy you quoted, but, who's the 'coward'? Every 'ipob' B..A.S...T....ARD' that I've met around here has eaten his word.

Now, let's leave chest-beating. Prove your 'un-cowardice'.

I keep telling mad men such as you to study history.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kay29000(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry.
We got everything.
The state or the problems in Nigeria isn't our problem.
We still run business and the economy

Great. Then why do you guys come on here to wail everyday?

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by tinsel: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Two hours are small.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Lange: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
I was trapped in the same traffic for almost an hour. The annoying thing is Buhari eventually was airlifted from airport to the villa. The overzealous security operatives only succeeded in wasting our precious times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:

Great. Then why do you guys come on here to wail everyday?

Wail for what ??
Wail because our import business is going down ??
Wail because our shops were shut down ??
Wail because the mansions we have in our villages got burned ??
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
DipoDee:

I know that education is washy washy where you are, it may take you 15yrs to read and understand my post.

Sorry ehn.

I laugh at your ignorance.
You think every nairalander is Nigerian ??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.