Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) (48841 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Why Has Buhari Kept Quiet While Fulani Herdsmen Wrecks Havoc All Over Nigeria / Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by YelloweWest: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Karma is a bi.tch...

2 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by olasco123: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
mej67:
GEJ was a great president my people.

Say it, nothing will happen to you . Rather, it shall be well for him who sees truth and speaks out.
if GEJ is your desired leader even after all these revelations, that speaks a lot about your intention for Nigeria .
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I laugh at your ignorance.
You think every nairalander is Nigerian ??

Who cares? Where'er you are, go get some quality education. Your president will not linger in traffic on a busy road, It's the order of things. Do you understand or you want this translated in your native language?
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by hedonistic: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2016
DipoDee:

So what should the president do? Park by the road so y'all can get to your destination before he moves! What manner of retards roam the earth these days, is there something in our food that shuts down cognitive reasoning or what?

If in this life or next, you become president or close to it, you will see how stupid this your post actually is. Don't be slow bro, the president is not your equal in all ramifications, forget gragra.

So you were held in traffic for two hours, the world will not end. People get held in traffic for 5hrs+ in Lag for some flimsy reasons.
Whether you like it or not, the President of your country will NOT be held in traffic for you to be happy. No vex, it's the order of things.

You're the ultimate champion of retardation. The point of this thread is that you APC maggots criticised Jonathan endlessly BECAUSE of this SAME routine, and you deceived millions of idiots into voting for the supposedly 'simple' and austere Buhari based on the disgusting lie that he represents a departure from this 'bigmanistic' style.

That's the issue at stake here! Don't bury your empty head in the sand and claim to be a smart Alec. What a cheeky buffoon!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by olasco123: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:
Yea, I am Buharist, but this ain't cool. This ain't cool at all, and they need to find a way around it.

On another note, I know people called GEJ clueless a lot in the last dispensation, but this abuse on Buhari is too much. I mean, look at those pictures/meme people are making of him. It is in sad taste. Just look at the one on the first page of this thread. It ain't cool at all...this is th President of our country, and as long you are a Nigerian, he is your leader, and representative to the outside world.
I don't think those pictures mean any thing significant if our prophets can be given more ugly paintings. I think it's the faceless group of people doing this that it says a lot about.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Pavarottii(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Oyinda32:

**** For calling our President a Bastard! you must be a ****
Am not a bastard; but he is. So now I can't insult the president.
But look at this pic below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Pavarottii(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
yellowbeauty:
hatred at its peak
And wat do u call this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by datigbogirl: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
blazer234:

But you people condemned gej on this same issue
To them GEJ no be presido...
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
The message from Op is not clear. What did you mean at op? What you wrote here is vague. Let it be comprehensive and clear. Let know what is really going on.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
hedonistic:

You're the ultimate champion of retardation. The point of this thread is that you APC maggots criticised Jonathan endlessly BECAUSE of this SAME routine, and you deceived millions of idiots into voting for the supposedly 'simple' and austere Buhari based on the disgusting lie that he represents a departure from this 'bigmanistic' style.

That's the issue at stake here! Don't bury your empty head in the sand and claim to be a smart Alec. What a cheeky buffoon!

What can I say? You already have HBP bro, go get help... lest you kilt over and die over issues discussed on a public forum with complete strangers.

Heart attack kills, easy.

FYI: I never criticized GEJ, I will not criticize GMB I am too learned to hinge the success of a nation filled with corrupt people from the lowest to the highest rank on the shoulder of just one man- the president.

So, go get help, don't die before your time.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2016
phabulux:

She's got better sense than you can ever aspire to have.

Ashewo, how much?
Who is this one? oga pls, i asked a simple question if you can't answer it without insulting me, you keep quiet.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2016
nicedas:
I still dy wait for dat ipob member wey go mk history by hanging him self.
For where? Them go prefer wailing to hanging cheesy
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
DipoDee:

Who cares? Where'er you are, go get some quality education. Your president will not linger in traffic on a busy road, It's the order of things. Do you understand or you want this translated in your native language?

A 12 year old kid would sue the hell out of Obama if he ever cause this kind of traffic congestion

2 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by hedonistic: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:

On another note, I know people called GEJ clueless a lot in the last dispensation, but this abuse on Buhari is too much. I mean, look at those pictures/meme people are making of him. It is in sad taste. Just look at the one on the first page of this thread. It ain't cool at all...this is th President of our country, and as long you are a Nigerian, he is your leader, and representative to the outside world.

I for wipe you hot e-slap wey go damage your cyber eardrum forever but let me simmer down.

Some of you are so conveniently forgetful. When the very gentle, lovable, avuncular and conciliatory Goodluck Jonathan was in power, characters like you subjected him to the most horrendous insults ever meted out to a president in the history of modern democracy. What wasn't he called? "Clueless" was the nicest thing. You and your fellow APC worms called him everything from dumb, to reta.rd.ed, to drunk fisherman, complemented by all sorts of disgraceful memes to portray him as weak, stupid, and incompetent. Now it is Buhari's turn, you remember that a president should be respected?

No make me vex this early morning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Olaolufred(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
pendusky:
APC were not sure they will win election, They would have put everything in place to govern Nigeria well...

No 5k for Unemployed Youths

No feeding money for Pupils as promised

Fuel is now selling 130

No tangible Project to show in the last 10months

A Dollars is now double as compared to what they accused and used to campaign against PDP, yet they are telling Nigerians that Dollars is not our currency

I am tired of this.

Even the APC internet warriors are no way to be found as they are humiliated by this Govt

No humiliation.
I work in oil and gas sector, and Nigeria being a country that depends on oil is in distress, just like shell, chevron etal.
Our main challenge is that we wasted resources during the days of plentiful harvest.(oil=$117/bbl).
Buhari needs time to face this downtime.
As for projects, 2015 budget was only about 11% capital which yam eaters had largely expended for personal gains.
Buhari can only be responsible for this year's budget.
In a nutshell, Nigeria needs to be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

A 12 year old kid would sue the hell out of Obama if he ever cause this kind of traffic congestion

When you compare Nigeria to USA in terms of development, hence Obama to GMB; then I really don't see any point discussing issues with you.

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by olacollinz(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2016
All politicians are the same including buhari. Association of past criminal (APC) is the worst political party in the world. #Change is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by tottinova: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:
A trip from Garki to Gwagwalada should at most take an hour but Buhari and his team ensured we spent 2 hrs plus ,many missed their flight , many cars overheated and packed up! the only plus was making new friends in the hold up

Same thing they accused Jona and his wife of doing is the same thing they are now practising with greater venom

May God help us ......

I'm a very big fan of our president buh I don't concur with him on this.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry.
We got everything.
The state or the problems in Nigeria isn't our problem.
We still run business and the economy

hmmm you do know ipod he was referring to means Ibo people, you say you are jumoke the bread seller but here you are portraying a Ibo girl, abeg stop using olajumoke's name jare and get creative and let's have the real you here
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by danot1030: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Op abeegii Pray hard that God should lift you higher, probably make the president of Nigeria, that way you will leave the complainers/accusers club, at that realm you will know that honour is prestigious.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by XBLadez: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Boooohari probably kept you stranded because he hoped his brothers might come and bomb you in thousands. That man is a heartless animal! angry

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Cry us a river. undecided

God bless mr president jare.

Kai, u short well well. You are too 'down to earth'
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by eligibility: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
HYPOCRITES! If it's GEJ, APC would av released press statement.
What his is significance wen he is in the country sef?

Road that he has not built or commisioned.(OneYearGone) That's wats he is driving on and causing go-slow?
Like this post if u agree with my last sentence. >:

Buhari is a Bastard!

Respect they say is reciprocal .
If somebody of your father's or grandfather's age mate is reffered to as ÖMÖ ÀLÈ i.e.bastard, it means you are not well nurtured by what you called BUHARI .
Logically, you are not matured at all to be using social
media because democratic dispensation does not connotes infringing on other people's personality.

ENI TÍ ÒNÍ IRÚ ENI KOLE MAYÌ ENI. أفﻻ تعقلون ؟

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by ajepako(f): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:
Yea, I am Buharist, but this ain't cool. This ain't cool at all, and they need to find a way around it.

So, by your reasoning,it is patriotic to tag GEJ ugly names but sacrilegious and sinful to use thesame yardstick on PMB?
Where were you when APC minions turned the president to object of ridicle in name and pictures?
Not that l'm in support of denigrating the person or office of the president but APC started it and if they are repaid in truckload by the opposition, well, too bad.
Karma is indeed a real biiitch.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by eligibility: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Olaolufred:

No humiliation.
I work in oil and gas sector, and Nigeria being a country that depends on oil is in distress, just like shell, chevron etal.
Our main challenge is that we wasted resources during the days of plentiful harvest.(oil=$117/bbl).
Buhari needs time to face this downtime.
As for projects, 2015 budget was only about 11% capital which yam eaters had largely expended for personal gains.
Buhari can only be responsible for this year's budget.
In a nutshell, Nigeria needs to be patient.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE WISE SUBMISSION.
THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN BROTHER JONAH AND HIS CO CRIMINALS RUINED THE ECONOMY ?
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by RealBae: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Afo sagbukwa gi there.
IPOB giving your likes nightmare since 90kpurigidi Isi azu grin

nicedas:
I still dy wait for dat ipob member wey go mk history by hanging him self.

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by afroditte(f): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Many of them in the hold up voted change, make them enjoy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.