Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. (1192 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by JaneKenedy: 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please fellow nairalanders, I need your candid answers to help me change my perception about men.

Is there any way apart from wealth that one can use to know a man who is really ready for marriage.
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by JaneKenedy: 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please some one should talk to me. If the person doesn't have a stable means of income yet, what else showd his readiness for settling down
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by dytbabe: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Soliloquy

How will one know if a man is ready for marriage x7ce

Thinking
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by peterdrury: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2016
I feel one has to be matured enough in character for him to take that decision of settling down, you will surely know if your has future plans with you except you don't communicate effectively. The way and manner he talks to you will help you know where he is going, he may be deceiving you with sweet mouth and promises just to get the cookie but trust me, if he wants you as his wife, he begins to plan. In essence, when a man is ready to settle down, he brings you fully into his life.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by blazer234: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wealth is not even one of the attributes to conside . The real poor man is not the man without money, but the man without focus and ideas. Though, he should be matured in all ramifications; albeit financially, morally, mentally, etc. A man ready for marriage will not shout like a woman during disagreement. He will not raise his hands to beat his fiancee. If he maltreats his siblings, it is sign he will maltreat you in marriage. Is he ready to sacrifice time for you instead of spending time with friends? Then he is ready to set up a family....my opinion.
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by lesbiangirl(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
JaneKenedy:
Please fellow nairalanders, I need your candid answers to help me change my perception about men.

Is there any way apart from wealth that one can use to know a man who is really ready for marriage.

Apart from wealth right?
1) if he's matured in dealing with issues.
2) he apologises whether he's right or wrong coz it's never abt that...it's about peace.
3) he takes responsibility of all his actions.
4) he loves you and everything about you.
5) he shows his love and care to you.
6) he trusts and confides in you.

That's all i know

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by alexikem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
JaneKenedy:
Please some one should talk to me. If the person doesn't have a stable means of income yet, what else showd his readiness for settling down
some men can have all d money yet de can not handles marriage
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by Idydarling(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
it's instinctive dear, a guy who is serious with you, u will know, the sweet mouth own, you'll know too
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by JaneKenedy: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks every one for giving me your time, i just want to know if i am being hard on my friend who has been proposing to marry me. But when I look around him, the way he handles things i am not seeing a family man to be in him. I feel he only wishes to settle down becos his mates are getting settled. I try to observe the way he acquires property even though the cash is not there but I feel he is taking "my understanding that there's no money" to neglet things he should try as much as he can to put in place. For instance, he got an apartment because i asked where he would take me to assuming I accept him. But what really got me worried was when i assess the basic property he should have, I got disappointed. and other small things i hv been observing. I decided to take to nairaland to see if i am being too demandful or being hard or i don't really know.

Tell me what you think...please
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by haul: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
JaneKenedy:
Thanks every one for giving me your time, i just want to know if i am being hard on my friend who has been proposing to marry me. But when I look around

Tell me what you think...please

Actually you're not, it irks me when I see people getting married because of frivolities like; peer group,family,age. Heck, how do you fend for family? You see some people struggle to marry and the end you see that suffering evidently on their faces,always complaining to unmarried folks how their kids haven't eaten and all that!

Get a grip of yourself, nobody forced you to settle down, I believe as a man, my basic things must be in place before marriage. Rented apartment while you must be going on with your building foundation, not necessarily have a car, have a stable income, you're able to footbills even if its an impromptu!

You're able to with stand the naggings that comes with ladies, able to balance families and friends, your mother and wife. And you must be able to see you're dead sure ready to settle down without you thinking you were conned!

If all this are settled you're ready to settle down, note some get married and things go well and some get married and things go south, but it imperative to plan before going ahead. Don't come here with the story of when you give birth the child will bring what he/she will eat from heaven!
Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by jashar(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
a man is ready for marriage when he's able to take decisions and stand by them irrespective of the outcome or backlash that may follow.

Re: Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. by lullu: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
u will know by his actions. not mere because of pressure from anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / What Is The Best Job For A Woman? / Sit At Home And Be A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.