Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Is The Best Job For A Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Job For A Woman? (1189 Views)

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / What Is The Best Job For A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by lordcity: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Have you ever wondered what would be the best job for you as a lady? You have home matters to take care of as well and give the right kind of upbringing for your kids too. It all boils down to the fact whether you are able to manage all issues well or you need to make your life much simpler.

If you are a fresh graduate, yes, you will have dreams to work full-time in a reputable job. You didn’t go for higher studies for just being a stay-at-home wife. For further insights, read on.
http://citybaze.com/2016/12/25/what-is-the-best-job-for-a-woman/
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Teaching
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Elmojiid(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Teaching
you are on point....as for me teaching is the best.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by yemmit90: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Elmojiid:
you are on point....as for me teaching is the best.

Nursing.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by dtidowu(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Online home business like Ultimate cycler grin[color=][/color][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] ; that's how I work.... If you are married you will have alot of time for home chores and your children....
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
I think teaching is very stressful, in fact teachers give out more than their best only to be paid peanuts coupled with constant headache associated with class noise.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
yemmit90:

Nursing.
Please why Nursing , mind being specific, I really want to know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by yemmit90: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
kretoz:
Please why Nursing , mind being specific, I really want to know

That have time for their families.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by solzmuller(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
medicine or law she go get time teaching won't let her enjoy her hubby it's a stressful job

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Any job. As long as she can do it
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Law and journalism
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by baby124: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Astronaut and Neurophysicist.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by RGem(f): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
E-Commerce Merchant/business.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
kretoz:
I think teaching is very stressful, in fact teachers give out more than their best only to be paid peanuts coupled with constant headache associated with class noise.

Yes it is a stressful and usually "thank-LESS" job. However, teaching is a "calling", and not really intended for everyone. Many people join the profession for reasons other than having a "passion" for it.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
cococandy:
Any job. As long as she can do it

Hi,
You are somewhat correct. A woman can have it all...just NOT at the same time. If a woman intends to raise a family, there are some professions/careers that just aren't compatible with doing that. She can't have a successful thriving career at the same time she's trying to raise a healthy, Godly, and well-balanced family.
Examples: Doctor, Lawyer, TV Anchor, Engineering, Careers in the fields of science, business world, Professors and others etc...very difficult to balance a family and maintain these careers.
If she has a husband who is willing to take on the role of "house-husband" or she hires a full-time nanny, or has steady help from relatives, it will be a most challenging position.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Teaching

Agreed.
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lady39:

Yes it is a stressful and usually "thank-LESS" job. However, teaching is a "calling", and not really intended for everyone. Many people join the profession for reasons other than having a "passion" for it.
My dear I think thankless is an understatement, Parents will be on the right side insulting the teacher, School proprietor will be on the left side with his /her own bully which is usually worst if the proprietor is a woman, The pupils will be in the middle causing their own disturbance, that's why I don't think women who can't endure should teach, in fact it's indeed a calling . but if a mother can cope with teaching, then there's no problem, but one thing is certain, A good teacher is one that has the heart of gold and the temperament of an angel, hence dear I agree with you that teaching is a calling.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by eyinjuege: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmm, best job for a woman?

Being the wife of a billionaire... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eureka!!!!

Just kidding. grin
Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Unnecessary diatribe is you read the part which said 'as long as she can do it'.

FYI raising a family is not for a woman alone. That's why people get married. If I wanted to raise kids alone, I'll be a single mother.
Lady39:

Hi,
You are somewhat correct. A woman can have it all...just NOT at the same time. If a woman intends to raise a family, there are some professions/careers that just aren't compatible with doing that. She can't have a successful thriving career at the same time she's trying to raise a healthy, Godly, and well-balanced family.
Examples: Doctor, Lawyer, TV Anchor, Engineering, Careers in the fields of science, business world, Professors and others etc...very difficult to balance a family and maintain these careers.
If she has a husband who is willing to take on the role of "house-husband" or she hires a full-time nanny, or has steady help from relatives, it will be a most challenging position.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
cococandy:
Unnecessary diatribe is you read the part which said 'as long as she can do it'.

FYI raising a family is not for a woman alone. That's why people get married. If I wanted to
raise kids alone, I'll be a single mother.

I misunderstood the "as long as she can do it" part of your statement. I thought u were saying as long as she had the intellectual capability...to do a certain career. I didn't know that u were meaning as long as she could balance both the career and the family, then she could do it.
My apologies...not wanting to argue with u....just having a decent discussion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Job For A Woman? by MMotimo: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
eyinjuege:
Hmmmm, best job for a woman?

Being the wife of a billionaire... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eureka!!!!

. . . . . . . .and I am not kidding either. It means you can eat all your cakes and have them all still, money never being an object. You can be a career woman, non career woman, socialite, philanthropist, most attentive Mom in the world, fittest, sexiest, most stylish wife, most gracious hostess. . . . . and the list goes on.

The concept of best job for a woman (the thread suggests wife and/or mother) is shallow, silly and fails to recognize that a woman has the right to aspire to different stations in life. Since when should women be restricted to certain choices? Any restrictions should ultimately be self imposed and in consultation (not compulsion) with her spouse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singles For Wedlock Is Now Live / GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! / Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.