Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,245 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Today Is #NoBanking Day! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today Is #NoBanking Day! (24551 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. / Today Is Your Lucky Day! / Trump: Today Is Not A Good Day For World Economy – ECB (2) (3) (4)

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by toluxa1(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2016

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by toluxa1(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
No To Exploitation!!!

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by opey112(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
hiding charges must stop.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Princehojay(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:

U get job before undecided

I taya ooooo, even thief self dey expect bank alert grin grin grin
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by kolajoo(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Check this just this morning

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
I dey bank ryt, i dey bank lyk i've never done! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by onyeogalu1(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Sijo01:
Omo, hope salary alert go show today o. Na only that one concern me.

I like your dp. Is that you?
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by livingg(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2016
says who? I'm currently in first Bank at ganaja junction in lokoja making some transactions

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Chigold101(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Today is being observed as no banking day, to protest against banks' excessive charges. I hope u'r all gonna corporate....

Is that the reason i did not receive any end-of-the-month deductions from dem as usual? Dat juju no go work-o!
nonsense...!!!

Who willbe the loser here?
It is the customers...
If someone really wants to protest against BANKS...

The best way is to stop using banks. Keep your money at home or bury it in the ground.

Nonsense...!!!
I will go rounds banks this morning to see how people will implement this foo.lish idea...

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by eluquenson(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
No banking day isn't possible in Nigeria where everybody loves to do business
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by denitro(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Good development. Meaning no long queues in the bank today.
I ll take my time before leaving the house and heading to the bank.
I ll have the whole banking hall to myself today grin
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by maryhaam(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Sijo01:
like you know my mind
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by hrykanu231(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Those baggars be sending me sms since sunday evening till this morning, repeating the same deduction sms on my two accounts for 2 straight days, the thing just dey annoy me as anytime i hear the sound, i think say na alert, only to see sms charge again and again, i go soon swear for those people if them no park well... angry angry angry i got no chill 2day at all
U use Firstbank right?
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by BeauHomme: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
I don't accept the no banking day.
They need to go back to work.
We're finding a way to make $1 to exchange for 900 naira and you guy are observing no banking day.

Please, make my dream come through

gringringrin
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Already made ten deposits today. If the organizers were ready to give me a better paying job I would've rejected my boss's request in their favour.

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by goshen26: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Yinmu....I just passed in front of GTB now, see queue undecided
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
i really dont know what d heck is wrong with first bank...

deducting my money anyhow...

I just deh receive unnecessary alert and them also put my money for ledger balance...

abi what is going on self in Nigeria?
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Demmzy15(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Nothing concern my popcy, he's gone to pay my school fees grin

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by seangy4konji: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
is it a general problem before i go there go rake for all of them oooo...

first bank be doing any how with me since yesterday...na ledger something dem put me and over 5 sms deducting money weh i no even know and i no do online trasactions or id self...

abi na my own brain deh deceive me?
3rdlegxxx:
Those baggars be sending me sms since sunday evening till this morning, repeating the same deduction sms on my two accounts for 2 straight days, the thing just dey annoy me as anytime i hear the sound, i think say na alert, only to see sms charge again and again, i go soon swear for those people if them no park well... angry angry angry i got no chill 2day at all
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Scholarforever: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
victorels:
The initiators of this campaign are clueless.
What is the essence of No Banking day when I can do all transfer and Bill payments with my mobile.

They should channel the campaign to the National assembly so they could take action about all these numerous charges that federal government is driving our banks to collect from customers.
I don't think it is right to call them clueless. I support d suggestion u raised too. Let us employ all avenues to say NO to corporate robbery of us d helpless masses.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
On my way to the bank tongue
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Today is being observed as no banking day, to protest against banks' excessive charges. I hope u'r all gonna corporate....

Is that the reason i did not receive any end-of-the-month deductions from dem as usual? Dat juju no go work-o!

Why should I cooperate with you when you can't spell correctly?

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Psylas(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
I tried to withdraw 1k from my account 2days ago, the ATM debited my account and could not dispense cash, it later credit the 1k back to my account, I tried it again and same thing happened, I went away.
I started wondering if this policy has started Buhari would have taken N500 from my poor account
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Scholarforever:
I don't think it is right to call them clueless. I support d suggestion u raised too. Let us employ all avenues to say NO to corporate robbery of us d helpless masses.
They began the charges because they were empowered by government to do so.

The Government in the name of raising revenue introduced some charges on bank operators just because they make money, Ignoring that it is the customers who must have paid series of other taxes and charges before logging their income in the banks that will still pay for those charges.

If the campaign is not aimed at stopping the government, it is very useless.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by kay29000(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Sijo01:

Abeg, when you get the alert, transfer 2k5 to my account, I want to subscribe for my mtn day and night plan. wink
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by pythonkid(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
We're finding a way to make $1 to exchange for 900 naira and you guy are observing no banking day.

you be yahoo boy ?
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by morkaz(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2016
victorels:
The initiators of this campaign are clueless.
What is the essence of No Banking day when I can do all transfer and Bill payments with my mobile.

They should channel the campaign to the National assembly so they could take action about all these numerous charges that federal government is driving our banks to collect from customers.

Transacting on ur mobile is also an act of banking its called "mobile Banking". So if ure complying with the no banking stuff, u shuldnt do dt.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2016
morkaz:

Transacting on ur mobile is also an act of banking its called "mobile Banking". So if ure complying with the no banking stuff, u shuldnt do dt.
I actually intend to say that it is useless complying to such campaign.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Sijo01(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2016
onyeogalu1:

I like your dp. Is that you?
Nope, not me. She's ma woman crush smiley
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Rexnegro(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2016
sammyj:
This is a good development. It's high time we show the this banks who the boss is.
my broda it won't effectively work cos we Nigerians we don't corporate. if there is any service we suppose show who the boss is is mtn, Nepa, multichoice(dstv n gotv), etc and not bank cos businesses must go on and those who afford the charges don't mind as long their business move one.
Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by Joygalore(f): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Did you say $1 to 900 naira

I pray for $1 to 1500 naira at least
Atmmachine:

Re: Today Is #NoBanking Day! by seunny4lif(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Na cashless time
I dey use my ATM card to buy pure water self cool
Owoloku1:

I fear them pass you oo..na PH you dy bah

How To Succed In Pure Water Business / Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests / How Lucrative Is Taxi Driving Business?