Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea (5265 Views)

Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Government Primary School In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by winkmart: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2016
According to Dele Momodu, these buildings that look like a dream home for even Nigerian politician is a primary secondary school in Equatorial Guinea, and no it is not a private school.
He even shared another photo of students in assembly.
See that one below and you will be amazed!

Wow. Equatoria Guinea has a population of around 1million.
A fan commented, “God ples open the inner eyes of our leadership in Nigeria“… AMEN!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-mansion-used-as-government-primary.html

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by winkmart: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by funnynation(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
good
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2016
But, some people down here are he'll bent on diverting "Nasco Biscuit Meant For School Pupil. Nigeria is cursed

9 Likes

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by busuyem: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2016
This is enviable and Nigeria should follow. If our politicians can stop building this kind of structures inside their bellies and bring them out to the benefits of people, then this country will be great. Corruption is the bane of our society.

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
May the wrath of God be upon every bad politician in Nigeria.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by missdebs(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
madridguy:
May the wrath of God be upon every bad politician in Nigeria.
calm down this is not only leaders fault. may God change All our hearts

4 Likes

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2016
in that kinda conducive environment...even book go sweet you read

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by resty4(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Resemble some very expensive private schs in 9ja.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by bewla(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2016
book
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Sunnymatey(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
I am beginning to believe that nigeria's problem is not ordinary, we are under a spell. A pastor once told me that our problem might be as a result of 3 virgin teenage girls who were berried alive during the almagamation to ensure that nigeria remain indivisible.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by luv2luvu: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2016
May God punish all our lousy politicians.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by UrbanMystique: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Op, what should we do about it?

There are many schools better than this in Nigeria.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Ay04z(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Op, what should we do about it?

There are many schools better than this in Nigeria.
wake up man u re drunk....which public school will look like Di's in our greedy 9ja.

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Kelklein(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2016
dear Lord..guide our leaders right
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Trone: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Oh My Buhari!!
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by UrbanMystique: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Ay04z:
wake up man u re drunk....which public school will look like Di's in our greedy 9ja.
wake up and stop being an ignoramus..

Leave that jungle you live in and realize for once that Nigeria is bigger than your village..

All pictures posted are public schools.

2 Likes

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by osesology(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Leave that jungle you live in and realize for once that Nigeria is a bigger than your village..

Pictures of the signboard of the first, second and third pix indicating it to be a public sch or adonbilivit.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by iblawi(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Leave that jungle you live in and realize for once that Nigeria is a bigger than your village..

Thanks bros. Some villagers think Nigeria is only their village. Come to Abuja, Lagos and other major cities, you will see schools and wonder the kind of father you have. I promise you you might disown your parents.

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by UrbanMystique: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2016
osesology:

Pictures of the signboard of the first, second and third pix indicating it to be a public sch or adonbilivit.
you didn't see Aug secondary isale osun in the 3rd picture abi?

Anyway Google is your friend.. Don't use internet to search for negative stuff about the country alone.. There are positives but self hate won't let you people see it..

More.. These ones are in Lagos

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by goldfish80(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I am beginning to believe that nigeria's problem is not ordinary, we are under a spell. A pastor once told me that our problem might be as a result of 3 virgin teenage girls who were berried alive during the almagamation to ensure that nigeria remain indivisible.
Come again please, I dont understand.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Heard that Country is very wealthy...
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by 6pax: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Amaechi primary schools with its facilities far better than this. over 500 primary schools of same standard with a sick bay, football court, basket ball pitch, school farm, conference hall, well equipped library and computer/ict center

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by bellville: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
The first pic is that of Gbagada General Hospital in Lagos. That is not the picture of a school. I'm very familiar with that building. I attended antenatal clinic there.
UrbanMystique:
you didn't see Aug secondary isale osun in the 3rd picture abi?

Anyway Google is your friend.. Don't use internet to search for negative stuff about the country alone.. There are positives but self hate won't let you people see it..

More.. These ones are in Lagos
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
WoW !
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Sayelabola(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I hope this building was not confiscated by their government.
Just maybe!
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Sayelabola(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
I hope this building was not confiscated by their government.
Just maybe!
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Sayelabola(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:

With the prophetic prayers being offered on a daily basis for the nation, such deed would have been forgiven decades past.

Don't leave us in bondage still believing in it.

Have a change of mind, please.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by iblawi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by iblawi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
bellville:
The first pic is that of Gbagada General Hospital in Lagos. That is not the picture of a school. I'm very familiar with that building. I attended antenatal clinic there.

Hospital with a basketball/ tennis court? wow!

You better go confirm again.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by missKiffy(f): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is beautiful, meanwhile we have government schools that are not up to standard in the giant of Africa undecided giant of Africa my ass lipsrsealed
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by bellville: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is the picture I'm referring to. I repeat this is Gbagada General Hospital. A closer look at the images on the wall attests to this fact.
iblawi:

Hospital with a basketball/ tennis court? wow!

You better go confirm again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satellite Campuses Of Universities In Lagos- Which Is Good And Has Its Form Out? / The Ibadan Poly 2010/2011 Admission List Is Official Out 29/11/2010 ----------- / 2012/2013 Unilag 2nd Batch Admission List Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.