Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea (5294 Views)

Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Government Primary School In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by iblawi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
bellville:
This is the picture I'm referring to. I repeat this is Gbagada General Hospital. A closer look at the images on the wall attests to this fact.
You said the first pics but I didn't look at who you quoted. So is my fault. Thanks.

Yes this pics looks like a hospital.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by iamrealdeji(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
missdebs:
calm down this is not only leaders fault. may God change All our hearts
It's not whose fault? So I should start blaming you or blaming myself for the poor electricity,water supply educational standard etc? The leaders are forcing we followers into sinning and getting heartless,what I notice about Nigerians is that average Nigerians are becoming more heartless,selfish and unpatriotic. Thanks to the leaders that are forcing us into such. If you don't kick a ball,It won't move by itself. Don't you know that if these leaders happen to read what you posted here,they'd think it's truly not their fault but the fault of everyone of us and they will never change
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ay04z:
wake up man u re drunk....which public school will look like Di's in our greedy 9ja.

You are right, he is obviously drunk, leave him jare
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Ekugbeh(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Go n c Ameachi's schools in ph den u wuld lov 2 go back 2 primary shool again.

1 Like

Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I am beginning to believe that nigeria's problem is not ordinary, we are under a spell. A pastor once told me that our problem might be as a result of 3 virgin teenage girls who were berried alive during the almagamation to ensure that nigeria remain indivisible.
really? Interesting story... Well, God will surely forgive and deliver us.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ay04z:
wake up man u re drunk....which public school will look like Di's in our greedy 9ja.
don't mind him. He is one of the wicked politician sons
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
The new schools in Osun State look exactly just like this.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
The new schools in Osun State look exactly just like these.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by mentorken05(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Not surprised though because of these 2 reasons
1)they are very small with regards to population
2)they should be the richest country in Africa with regards to GDP per capital income(the norways and Switzerland of africa)
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by JustCurious: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
iblawi:

Thanks bros. Some villagers think Nigeria is only their village. Come to Abuja, Lagos and other major cities, you will see schools and wonder the kind of father you have. I promise you you might disown your parents.
What has disowning parents got to do with the discussion??. Haba! You dey talk beta talk, until the father, parents part. Abeg, make we dey respect this people (our papa and mama) small small o. smiley
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by JustCurious: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sayelabola:

With the prophetic prayers being offered on a daily basis for the nation, such deed would have been forgiven decades past.

Don't leave us in bondage still believing in it.

Have a change of mind, please.
Now I am curious. Did that really happen? I mean such deed?? Huh?
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Sayelabola(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
JustCurious:

Now I am curious. Did that really happen? I mean such deed?? Huh?

I do not know, and haven't heard of such before until you mentioned it here on NL.

I was only trying to help you out since it appears you are still believing in it.

And BTW, I think you should find out more fact from your said pastor about it.
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by EmmySparky(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
madridguy:
May the wrath of God be upon every bad politician in Nigeria.
AMEN my broda
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by EmmySparky(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
iblawi:

Thanks bros. Some villagers think Nigeria is only their village. Come to Abuja, Lagos and other major cities, you will see schools and wonder the kind of father you have. I promise you you might disown your parents.
lol bad guy...
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by saintkeppy(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
wake up and stop being an ignoramus..

Leave that jungle you live in and realize for once that Nigeria is bigger than your village..

All pictures posted are public schools.
. Abeg take am easy on d guy lol
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by saintkeppy(m): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2016
winkmart:

According to Dele Momodu, these buildings that look like a dream home for even Nigerian politician is a primary secondary school in Equatorial Guinea, and no it is not a private school.
He even shared another photo of students in assembly.
See that one below and you will be amazed!

Wow. Equatoria Guinea has a population of around 1million.
A fan commented, “God ples open the inner eyes of our leadership in Nigeria“… AMEN!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-mansion-used-as-government-primary.html

lalasticlala
. Hon. Ameachi during his time as Gov'nor of Rivers state built the best public schools both primary & model secondary schools condusive for learning with interlocked design playground, sports facilities etc. Naija is equal to the task all that is required is commitment, besides its easier to care for few populated country than complex over-populated country like Nigeria, we hope for the better by tryin' to make our system work like others. So Nothing special about this one abi all the schools in Equitorial Guinea looks like that Or a selected few? Abeg make i hear word!
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by muxxybest(m): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2016
mah hear................na big lieee
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by menacetosociety: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Shut up Dele Momodu undecided
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by JustCurious: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Sayelabola:

I do not know, and haven't heard of such before until you mentioned it here on NL.

I was only trying to help you out since it appears you are still believing in it.

And BTW, I think you should find out more fact from your said pastor about it.

Wow! Now, look again. I mean read through my earlier posts, was I the one who mentioned it Smh. #PutOnYourGlasses!! tongue
Re: See The Mansion Used As Government Primary School In Equatorial Guinea by Biafrarep(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
osesology:

Pictures of the signboard of the first, second and third pix indicating it to be a public sch or adonbilivit.
I think the 2nd is CKC Onitsha, 4th is Owerri city school. Truely, there are many beutiful public schools in Anambra & Imo states but generally Nigeria is still a third world country even many small African countries are ahead of us in many areas of development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) / HOW TO CALCULATE UNILAG POST UTME CUT OFF MARK POINTS - 09082964145 / WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021- Check Updated Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.