Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) (39432 Views)

Stranded Nigerians In Russia Are Back In Abuja (photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Igodometusalah: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nonsense
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by legacy4real(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:
Mtchewww

Trump can never be the US president.
He's wasting his time and resources.

But he's leading in all GOP debate and republican primaries. Also statistics shows that he has supporters than clinton. So now tell me, why won't he win the election? For your information, republican are the majority in the senate and representative. Also, they have the highest governors. Obama has destroy the democratic party.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
legacy4real:

But he's leading in all GOP debate and republican primaries. Also statistics shows that he has supporters than clinton. So now tell me, why won't he win the election? For your information, republican are the majority in the senate and representative. Also, they have the highest governors. Obama has destroy the democratic party.

Let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
funny... God help my people in the US. E no easy na.

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ExplicitContent: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
How much a dollar really cost?
The question is detrimental paralysing my thoughts!
The price for a dollar or the cost of a vote..
Sour emotions got me looking at the universe different.
You don't get my point search up Kendrick for reference
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Damianbrown:
This one no Go scare me. when trump na my good friend

Wetin concern person wey dey Kaduna with Trump

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by sunkieisland(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
orunto27:
"INA RU ANA ANGULU DE KISU"

are u speaking on tongues ? Or should I say which language is this ?

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by rottenegg: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:
Mtchewww
Trump can never be the US president. He's wasting his time and resources.
You'll be shocked by November.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by smexy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:

If you're actually Nigerian, you must be the most senseless Nigerian ever.

Check Google for all the things Trump says about Nigerians and how he intends to treat Africa if he's ever elected. Do that before you come and vouch for him blindly.
if only he intends sending all blacks away, I sure as hell will be in support.
whites are Mediocre, without the African Americans.

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make trump win make those refugees come back.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by faruz: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=efilefun post=43375514][/quote]... I no knw sef

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by abbey621(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Today is Super Tuesday, Trump is going to dominate and forge his way closer to the Republican nomination. Trump will not deport anybody but he would work with Congress to deport the illegal immigrants meaning not only Nigerians but Mexicans and so on. Trump is gaining momentum and if Hillary wins the Democratic nomination, Trump is going to eat her alive.....The only hope is Bernie Sanders but unfortunately majority of Americans are too dumb to realize this!

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Win win for me, I will keep my $ and still have my favorite candidate.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
abbey621:
Today is Super Tuesday, Trump is going to dominate and forge his way closer to the Republican nomination. Trump will not deport anybody but he would work with Congress to deport the illegal immigrants meaning not only Nigerians but Mexicans and so on. Trump is gaining momentum and if Hillary wins the Democratic nomination, Trump is going to eat her alive.....The only hope is Bernie Sanders but unfortunately majority of Americans are too dumb to realize this!
Spot on bro.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:

Let's wait and see.
You have a good knowledge American political situation , are you a political science student?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ipledge10(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Does it mean that Americans are scared of Trump?

I will vote for Trump anyway anytime
lol...please where do you live?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:

If you're actually Nigerian, you must be the most senseless Nigerian ever.

Check Google for all the things Trump says about Nigerians and how he intends to treat Africa if he's ever elected. Do that before you come and vouch for him blindly.
I wish I could vote for him. But hopefully I will work it out to make sure I do.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ipledge10(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
abbey621:
even when I checked statistics no Africa country is close to 1st 10 among countries with highest undocumented immigrants
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ipledge10(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
blueseacats:
I wish I could vote for him. But hopefully I will work it out to make sure I do.
you can vote trump in osogbo...

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by starwar(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
ipledge10:
This got me laughing grin
ipledge10:
This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
ipledge10:
Lol, I will make sure they bring the ballot box there for me, but promise nobody will hijack it thinking it jega briefcase ?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ipledge10(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
starwar:
This got me laughing ;DThis got me laughing
even whites living in USA are divided over trump racist comments...but that one in osogbo said he will vote trump
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
blueseacats:
You have a good knowledge American political situation , are you a political science student?

No!

I watch and follow the news.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by imperiouxx(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You just have to love this guy.

How would this scare Nigerians in US?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:

No!

I watch and follow the news.
In that case you are a rare breed, some people comment about American politics without even knowing what gop or Democratic Party means or stands for .I bet you can hold a long conversation on American politics.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by loomer: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
If you like vote for trumpet
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ponti93(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
abbey621:
will she lose because america aint ready for a woman president?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by abbey621(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
ponti93:
will she lose because america aint ready for a woman president?

That also factors in but mostly because majority of them are not very bright!

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wyttcat:
Why would this scare Nigerians?

Trump all the way!

Hitler preached the same thing trump is preaching. "I hate blacks", "I hate jews". Blaming others for your problems won't solve your problems.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by ponti93(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
abbey621:

That also factors in but mostly because majority of them are not very bright!
majority of the voters aint bright?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
ponti93:
majority of the voters aint bright?

Yea that's right!
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Koolking(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:
Mtchewww

Trump can never be the US president.
He's wasting his time and resources.

You have no idea about Americans. I bet most Americans love trump. His radical stance on certain issues endears him to many. He's always politically correct to many.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / 10 Things Foreigners Find Weird About Nigerians(PICS) / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.