Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) (39435 Views)

Stranded Nigerians In Russia Are Back In Abuja (photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
legacy4real:

But he's leading in all GOP debate and republican primaries. Also statistics shows that he has supporters than clinton. So now tell me, why won't he win the election? For your information, republican are the majority in the senate and representative. Also, they have the highest governors. Obama has destroy the democratic party.

He is leading amongst republicans. It is the Republican primaries. There is a difference.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Mactop01: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Trump likely to win that election tho.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by yambi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
If Nigeria is absolutely free from external dominance and the government work together for the growth of this nation coupled with our efficient use of our human and natural resources ... Trust me in 10 years time... That triumph of a person will beg to come to this country... Quote me anywhere.
it will only get 50years to reach them and only if their are sleeping all this time
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
yambi:
it will only get 50years to reach them and only if their are sleeping all this time
50 years is way too long... Trust me with this Era of information and civilization... We can get even past America if all hands are on deck... Trust me
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by kayalla(f): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
na lie, this kin thin no go fear my Naija pepo, trump get two head, we go still swindle our way around. make the time reach first.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Boring. Jokes section.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Damianbrown(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Logician:

Wetin concern person wey dey Kaduna with Trump
na who dey kaduna
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Damianbrown(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Logician:

na who dey kaduna
Logician:

na who dey kaduna
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by dmexy33: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
evegran:

If you're actually Nigerian, you must be the most senseless Nigerian ever.

Check Google for all the things Trump says about Nigerians and how he intends to treat Africa if he's ever elected. Do that before you come and vouch for him blindly.

you probably lack the ability to think independently, what did trump say about nigerians? was he right or wrong?
dont fall for the disinformation and dont decide to live in denial.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Pidggin(f): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are Nigerians in diaspora this daft? Okay, i wish Trump wins so that he can deport you all, but it's not likely the joker will win Hilary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
dmexy33:

you probably lack the ability to think independently, what did trump say about nigerians? was he right or wrong?
dont fall for the disinformation and dont decide to live in denial.

You're the one who lacks the ability to think independently, you retarded squirrel.

If Trump says Nigerians are fraudulent and dishonest. Would that brainless head of yours translate what he said to mean "all Nigerians are fraudulent and dishonest"?

Don't answer that, you lack the ability to think independently - I know your answer already. Squirrel!

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't know if I got your point but,

What exactly is Trump preaching that the blacks are not preaching among themselves? For example I'm hated just for being Yoruba right there in Nigeria.

Trump still is!
banmee:

Hitler preached the same thing trump is preaching. "I hate blacks", "I hate jews". Blaming others for your problems won't solve your problems.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wyttcat:
I don't know if I got your point but,

What exactly is Trump preaching that the blacks are not preaching among themselves? For example I'm hated just for being Yoruba right there in Nigeria.

Trump still is!

I am saying trump is using the age old tactic of fear mongering to win votes, same as hitler did to build his war machine.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
You are one low self esteem moronic unproductive creep that's always blaming your problems on others.

Looks at yourself in the mirror, that's your problems staring you in the face. To even say you got likes from your fellow dumb explains why Nigeria is the way it is.

What exactly has Trump be saying? Iddiott, answer by Posting the audio here, not some cooked up stories, and let's see if he's lying or not

If you are in the US legally and intend to play by the rule, you won't have much to worry about. What has your so called black president done for you for 8 years? The greatest injustices that ever happened in this generation to blacks happened under your "black president". You neer do well wimp!

Finally, I wish Trump can actually do whatever it is that y'all are afraid of, just maybe it can cause Nigeria to get her acts together. You useless people should be ashamed of yourselves for even blaming Trump or anyone else instead of looking inwards.
evegran:

Check Google for all the things Trump says about Nigerians and how he intends to treat Africa if he's ever elected. Do that before you come and vouch for him blindly.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
No basis for your comparison! Trump is the new thing in politics we need to try out now to see where he takes us. He's the hybrid Rep/Dem, he's not a career politicians, Washington insider or for the establishment.

Trump is not using his old age to win votes in my opinion, but if he is, it's still part of politics. He's bringing in new voters and those who want non traditional president.

The Pope couldn't bring him down, Mexico govt couldn't, the evangelicals couldn't, and wait for it, haha! Not even the republican party could cut him to size. I don't know about you, I roll with an Araba tree like him.

If everything that is wrong with the world is coming together to uproot just one thing, then, there's more to it than meet the eyes.

banmee:

I am saying trump is using the age old tactic of fear mongering to win votes, same as hitler did to build his war machine.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Wyttcat:
No basis for your comparison! Trump is the new thing in politics we need to try out now to see where he takes us. He's the hybrid Rep/Dem, he's not a career politicians, Washington insider or for the establishment.

Trump is not using his old age to win votes in my opinion, but if he is, it's still part of politics. He's bringing in new voters and those who want non traditional president.

The Pope couldn't bring him down, Mexico govt couldn't, the evangelicals couldn't, and wait for it, haha! Not even the republican party could cut him to size. I don't know about you, I roll with an Araba tree like him.

If everything that is wrong with the world is coming together to uproot just one thing, then, there's more to it than meet the eyes.

But you are still confusing the Republican party with the whole America. You still have the Democrats and the independents. No republican will be president in the nearest future. I am sad to say that because I am a republican.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2016
What exactly are you saying?

Republican can always be president, but if you meant true conservative, that's a different ball game. We should be moving away from far-right/far-left and do things that would return America to her glory. Ronald Reagan was a democrat, but was embraced by the republicans and he served the country like a conservative. This is how I see Trump, he will be our Reagan.

I'm a republican too, but the type that can easily cross to be Independent, the PURPLE, a blend of Red and tiny splash of Blue.
banmee:

But you are still confusing the Republican party with the whole America. You still have the Democrats and the independents. No republican will be president in the nearest future. I am sad to say that because I am a republican.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Jasmine007: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
If Nigeria is absolutely free from external dominance and the government work together for the growth of this nation coupled with our efficient use of our human and natural resources ... Trust me in 10 years time... That triumph of a person will beg to come to this country... Quote me anywhere.

We've been on IF IF and IF for more than a decade now ! Who's going to wait till Nigeria is absolutely free sir?
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Wyttcat:
What exactly are you saying?

Republican can always be president, but if you meant true conservative, that's a different ball game. We should be moving away from far-right/far-left and do things that would return America to her glory. Ronald Reagan was a democrat, but was embraced by the republicans and he served the country like a conservative. This is how I see Trump, he will be our Reagan.

I'm a republican too, but the type that can easily cross to be Independent, the PURPLE, a blend of Red and tiny splash of Blue.

My question would be, are you a republican? If yes, then i don't think you are in tune with what is happening in America today. America is predominantly liberal. Their whole social and psychological make up is tuned toward unrestrictive personal freedom. The liberals guarantee that. Republicans don't. Also the issue of the so called minority who are actually the majority. The hispanics, Asians, blacks, middle east, etc The very people Trump is threatening to restrict. There is no way in hell that these groups with vote republican. Then there are the independents, who pretty much just sit on the sidelines, waiting for which ever way the tide flows. And the tide, from their perspective and historically, have always flowed toward liberals. Truth be told, what the Republicans stand for is what America truly needs. The only problem is, there are too many nut jobs who are Republican. They have more crazy people than sane ones and that is where the Democrats always have a one up on them. Trump knows this. Many years ago he admitted that if he ever wanted to run for president, he would run as a Republican because a vast majority of republicans are crazy and would believe anything. They don't care about facts.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 2:53am On Mar 02, 2016
I am a republican, and your analysis is dead wrong. You can't say Americans are "predominantly liberal", Europeans are. There are social conservatives while others are just fiscal and some are both, and then the "commonsense" ones like Trump, it all depends on the issues, the extremists are the problems.

Looking at the polls should tell you that most people are frustrated with the system and thinking Trump. It's 2016 and we need to start thinking like it. It doesn't have to be 'this way or the hwy'. We need to be able to reach across the isle and get the work done for the people, now that's common sense!

We have crazies on both sides, I don't know which is better, whether the crazy mean or crazy abusive. Crazy is crazy.
banmee:

My question would be, are you a republican? If yes, then i don't think you are in tune with what is happening in America today. America is predominantly liberal. Their whole social and psychological make up is tuned toward unrestrictive personal freedom. The liberals guarantee that. Republicans don't. Also the issue of the so called minority who are actually the majority. The hispanics, Asians, blacks, middle east, etc The very people Trump is threatening to restrict. There is no way in hell that these groups with vote republican. Then there are the independents, who pretty much just sit on the sidelines, waiting for which ever way the tide flows. And the tide, from their perspective and historically, have always flowed toward liberals. Truth be told, what the Republicans stand for is what America truly needs. The only problem is, there are too many nut jobs who are Republican. They have more crazy people than sane ones and that is where the Democrats always have a one up on them. Trump knows this. Many years ago he admitted that if he ever wanted to run for president, he would run as a Republican because a vast majority of republicans are crazy and would believe anything. They don't care about facts.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Wyttcat:
I am a republican, and your analysis is dead wrong. You can't say Americans are "predominantly liberal", Europeans are. There are social conservatives while others are just fiscal and some are both, and the "commonsense" ones like Trump, it all depends on the issues, the extremists are the problems.

Looking at the polls should tell you that most people are frustrated with the system and thinking Trump. It's 2016 and we need to start thinking like it. It doesn't have to be 'this way or the hwy'. We need to be able to reach across the isle and get the work done for the people, now that's common sense!

Most Republicans you mean. This is only the Republican primaries. Not the presidential elections. Hilary will tear him to pieces during the presidential debates. It is not going to be like now where he can avoid giving details about his plans or questions about his tax returns and why he is being audited. I am going to save your moniker and remind you when the time comes.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2016
I've heard that before, some said he would be killed by the evangelicals in SC and so on. Trump has turned every prediction on its head. Hillary has her problems and she's seen as a liar, reason a 74 year old man is given her a run for her money. All I can say is, lets wait and see if she gets the nomination first.

Are you aware that democrats are also reaching out to Trump? Only Trump can bring votes from the republicans, democrats, independent and libertarians, believe it.
banmee:

Most Republicans you mean. This is only the Republican primaries. Not the presidential elections. Hilary will tear him to pieces during the presidential debates. It is not going to be like now where he can avoid giving details about his plans or questions about his tax returns and why he is being audited. I am going to save your moniker and remind you when the time comes.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by banmee(m): 3:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Wyttcat:
I've heard that before, some said he would be killed by the evangelicals in SC and so on. Trump has turned every prediction on its head. Hillary has her problems and she's seen as a liar, reason a 74 year old man is given her a run for her money. All I can say is, lets wait and see if she gets the nomination first.

Are you aware that democrats are also reaching out to Trump? Only Trump can bring votes from the republicans, democrats, independent and libertarians, believe it.
I've already saved your moniker.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by tpiar: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
evegran:

You're the one who lacks the ability to think independently, you retarded squirrel.

If Trump says Nigerians are fraudulent and dishonest. Would that brainless head of yours translate what he said to mean "all Nigerians are fraudulent and dishonest"?

Don't answer that, you lack the ability to think independently - I know your answer already. Squirrel!

why is this one fighting everywhere?

what a baboon.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Wyttcat: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2016
grin
banmee:

I've already saved your moniker.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by mikkyangel(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
evegran:

I
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
50 years is way too long... Trust me with this Era of information and civilization... We can get even past America if all hands are on deck... Trust me
Lol, wake up Bro. Nigeria will never get to where America has left even in the next 100 years.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wyttcat, do you think Trump will win the nomination with the issue of kkk hovering around his neck? Did you listen to what he said about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan yesterday? Trump is biting more than he can chew. You can't be at loggerheads with your party executives and expect to win an election.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by dmexy33: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
evegran:

do some research on this to avoid demeaning yourself in future.
Re: How To Scare Nigerians In The US (picture) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Lol, wake up Bro. Nigeria will never get to where America has left even in the next 100 years.
you are so wrong... It seams you don't know the capability of Nigerians... See no matter how sophisticated an American invention is Nigerians can make a replica of it... What we need in this nation is just that enabling environment... And the sky will be our starting point... Do you know Philip emegware? He's a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / 10 Things Foreigners Find Weird About Nigerians(PICS) / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.