Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Finally Leonardo Dicaprio wins first oscar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Leonardo Dicaprio wins first oscar (711 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / LEAKED! Leonardo Dicaprio’s Gmail Inbox After He Finally Wins Oscar / Bimbo Success Weds Oscar In Lagos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Leonardo Dicaprio wins first oscar by africandictator(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Leonardo DiCaprio has finally
won his first Oscar for survival
epic The Revenant, after six
nominations. He was named best actor at the
88th Academy Awards, with Brie
Larson named best actress for
Room. Spotlight took home the best
picture Oscar with Mad Max: Fury
Road picking up the most awards
of the night, with six accolades. Mark Rylance won the best
supporting actor Oscar, with fellow
Briton Sam Smith winning best
original song.

www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35670715

1 Like

Re: Finally Leonardo Dicaprio wins first oscar by africandictator(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
this is a front page material, mods were are you guyz
Re: Finally Leonardo Dicaprio wins first oscar by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
I watched that movie and his fight with the bear was absolutely astonishing. His (Leonardo Dicrapio) survival instincts, perseverance, and resolve to keep on was so kind of real and inspiring for me. I have seen some of the movies he's featured in and I think the guy's good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen (omowunmi Akinnifesi) Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Oge Okoye And Her Fabulous Self In New Photos… / Kayla Oniwo Shares Unclad Photos With Bossoms Hanging Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.