Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) (28462 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Deceivers of themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Onyiibazz: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buhari always on shades, isn't that affecting his eye lens. I used to be addicted to dark shades sometime ago until the thing started affecting my sight, i had to stop

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by psquaret: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
that was nice. i love you Mr President
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
He arrives like a conquer meanwhile he has conquered nothing.
Look at the display of flamboyance while Nigerians who voted for him are dying angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by MRXELA(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one bubu...haters can go and ....
haba Bros wen will u have sense? When pure water was #5 u can't even buy. Not to talk of nw

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by bluaero(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
The nation is in despair and this presidiot is engaging in celebrity fanfare

The heat na die
No light for fan to reduce the heat
No fuel to run generator for the fan
Companies retrenching left right and center
No job anywhere
No hope for sacked workers to find another job!
No nothing!!

What did we ever do to deserve this DULLARD?!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Enesi47: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
They should be tired of welcoming him by now.
have tired of supporting Biafra and GEJ?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by pguy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Saiii baba u r highly wellcome d best presido ever PMB til 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Enesi47: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
They should be tired of welcoming him by now.
have you tired of supporting Biafra and GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by happney65: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
omolola15 when you have a dullard as president this is what happens..Am sure you mumu followers wont see anything bad in this at all..If na GEJ do am,APC with their propaganda for don say na 1Billion them take host am...weere people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
TechWalker007:
Same reception they give a visiting president.
Have you seen a president welcome in his own country before? Especially someone who travels almost every week.

Guess they are giving him a parable that he should travel less. Hope he will be able to decode this parable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by FISHMOONEY: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanity has a way of changing a man...pre 2015 Buhari will frown at all these theatrics by hiding behind '' intergrity'' but now he is there...

well...the humility of a poor man cannot be trusted ...wait till he has Money/power.

Abeg all these documents this PMB is signing abroad I hopesay Nigerians know what they are signing...

heard a rumor that Minister of Finance was asked to sign documents written in Arabic(she doesn't understand Arabic)...I mean WTF is she putting a pen on?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Careless doings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nbote(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wait oh, a reception in ur country for coming back from an official visit Which kind hypocrites b dis sef? How many days ago him comot? And yet dem say money no dey. Oya zombies all hail ya Messiah

3 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by allycat: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please next time they should get belly dancers or atilogwu dancers to entertain him as he comes back. There are many different types of dance tropes available in Nigeria to entertain our President.
Meanwhile this heat wants to kill someone and the new PHCN tariff is something else, I now have to ration ac use in my house sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
He should have bn welcomed back wt an angry protest - 300people were massacred in Benue and nothing has bn done.

And citizens are bringing out welcome party for d president!

This country is a disgrace!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
THANK YOU BUBU FOR VISITING US AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
kilokeys:

... Live somewhere else on the globe..
While you stay here and rot under the govt u voted.
e pain am!!!!!
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by maestroz: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
i am in total support of president buhari's proposed cabinet shake up. i feel he should not only tinker with the cabinet, he should sack non-performing ministers especially his minister of petroleum not minister of state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
MRXELA:
haba Bros wen will u have sense? When pure water was #5 u can't even buy. Not to talk of nw
sorry don't drink pure water!!!
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Check my previous post, i have never been a supporter of second term for the last administration, but this is a silly show, a waste of precious man-hours and money to organize this useless event.

The red carpet is unnecessary, and i would expect these are the areas Buhari needs to cut the ostentation and waste attached to the office of the president. Anyone close to him should tell him that this event adds nothing to him but actually subtracts a lot from his personae.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Osi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by radiantstar(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
the result of travelling around and importation of culture. travelling is real education and brings in civilization

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by abubkhr: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
sai Baba
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by hedonistic: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yeah. This is exactly why millions of fools voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Zombies recieving dere master

3 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by bjdon: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ovamboland:
Check my previous post, i have never been a supporter of second term for the last administration, but this is a silly show, a waste of precious man-hours and money to organize this useless event.

The red carpet is unnecessary, and i would expect these are the areas Buhari needs to cut the ostentation and waste attached to the office of the president. Anyone close to him should tell him that this event adds nothing to him but actually subtracts a lot from his personae.

Bless you, this country needs more people like you who will call a spade a spade regardless of affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Alanzazani: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na wah oo. Is all this show necessary. There is something fundamentally wrong with this show. The nation is in crisis now I see no need for all this fanfare, let these politicians face issues squarely. The cost of living has increased astronomically I don't care about party afilliation but how the people saddled with the affairs of this country run it as this affects the commoner on the street

3 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by tico1212(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
In Mase voice..... #welcome back, welcome back welcome baaack# babu a.k.a Ajala travels...... babu walker
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by tico1212(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bet wait, is this how they welcome him back whenever he returns from his show in abroad?

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Uten9z(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
They are doing what they are paid to do
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by senatorbayor(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is he visiting the country that such glamour is given to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Collecting Signatures To Impeach Buhari - The Cable / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.