Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) (28461 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
He's on a one month state visit to Nigeria baring any further need back home outside the country grin

ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z1GDPyFFw4s/VtVMairiWYI/AAAAAAAIeAw/FGOd7jRPYjE/s400/1.png[/img]
A presidential welcome parade was given to President Buhari as he arrived Nigeria from Qatar yesterday February 29th. Check out the Scottish like pipers that came to welcome him at the airport. See more photos after the cut..

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/03/see-amazing-reception-president-buhari.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Waste of resources.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Touchey: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
They should be tired of welcoming him by now.
Lol
Not if they're getting paid to do so.
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
2nd Robert Mugabe of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Alexikarri: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
See my presidoo, the only Nigerian president that I love so much
God bless naija
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
I hope the welcome pays February Salaries, makes Fuel Available and secures the lives of Agatu people and all the people of Middle belt. undecided.
Welcome to the Visiting President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
And the junketin continues.

Baba oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Can those who know the formation of the army confirm if those bag pipers are from the presidential gaurd of the army band ?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Waste of money. How much did it cost to transport and train those gaily dressed bagpipers when Nigerians are starving. Each one of those bagpipers would be allocated one huge duty allowance just to go and blow pipe at airport for this hypocrite president. Rubbish Change. Buhari says be patriotic but bagpipes are a scottish musical instrument.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by minwafor: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please who is paying for this waste? This administration is clearly a mistake that Nigerians made. How I wish that 2019 is very close.

Alas PMB is not as frugal or prudent as he wants us to believe. From his endless convey to this show, What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by ebonytarki(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
dey can't be tired na.....u go tire 4 whr u dey chop money?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by chinuz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigerians are Funny...Wearing a "Scottish Attire"...playing #Scottish Instruments probably dancing #Scotish Dance to welcome the President of "Nigeria"... What a foreign country Lmao.. .. Sure most of you guyz can compare Coming to America to this parody.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by MRXELA(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
sorry don't drink pure water!!!
no wonder keep supporting the old man. It will come to a time when even d gutter water u won't see

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:

And you should be tired of wailing like a pregnant hyena.
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
I do not expect dis kind of loud expending, now dat out economy is in a dilapidated state. APC re u sure u can fix dis country?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
MRXELA:
no wonder keep supporting the old man. It will come to a time when even d gutter water u won't see
k...next!!!!
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Amberon: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
senseless clown. I support Buhari but even a down syndrome child knows the travels are too much.
ItsMeAboki:

And you should be tired of wailing like a pregnant hyena.

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Not to sound offensive but this man have sense atoh? Nigerians are suffering badly due to naira fall nd he is been welcome as a king at expenses on the poor tax payers money. If it was GEJ that got this welcome, all he'll would have gotten loosed

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Amberon: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
I support him too but his traveling is now out of control.
nenergy:

I support the Buhari administration, but I agree with you grin
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by badonkadonk: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z1GDPyFFw4s/VtVMairiWYI/AAAAAAAIeAw/FGOd7jRPYjE/s400/1.png[/img]
A presidential welcome parade was given to President Buhari as he arrived Nigeria from Qatar yesterday February 29th. Check out the Scottish like pipers that came to welcome him at the airport. See more photos after the cut..

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/03/see-amazing-reception-president-buhari.html

Sometimes I wish and hope for the day this man called buhari would allow the streets to welcome him from one of his tours...

Wouldn't that be a sight to behold...
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
could this his last trip abroad?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
could this be his last trip abroad and how long I'll this continue?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Jacks14: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
offcourse just like how are tired of wellcoming your drunkard father whenever he is back from beer parlor.....ewu
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Youngmaster0(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
weast of tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
This was likely a dress rehearsal to prepare for an imminent state visit by the president of Turkey.

How is this a waste of resources, when all the soldiers already on the payroll, the red carpet was already owned and would be reused on many more occasions.

Wailers will wail.
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Amberon:
senseless clown. I support Buhari but even a down syndrome child knows the travels are too much.

Eyah, kpele; so you have Downs syndrome?
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by omaguibu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
President Buhari on a visit to Nigeria
Re: Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) by chinuz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
This was likely a dress rehearsal to prepare for an imminent state visit by the president of Turkey.

How is this a waste of resources, when all the soldiers already on the payroll, the red carpet was already owned and would be reused on many more occasions.

Wailers will wail.
Nothing we'd not hear.... Rehearsal to welcome president of turkey..like other days na to play football abi wetin... After all if ure to welcome a visitor into your state you have to show him what your state has to offer not what he sees everyday. F dh shii man.. Vitamin A Deficiency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.