Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One (1347 Views)

To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? / Question Of The Day:- Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One by kyrianpaul(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
After beating him and he says "am going to call my brothers for you" and you are like go and call them. The next thing you saw was this.

Please be honest, what would you do
http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/joke-be-honest-what-would-you-do/
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One by immortalcrown(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2016
I go happy say I don jam mumus. If the brothers no be mumus, dem no go reach like this come face only one person.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One by zadok60: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
only a fool would wait...he who runs from a fight,lives to fight for another day..
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin what I will do? Na to enter bike tear race na. Person dey fight Nama(Cow)?
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Are The One by peterjero(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
My legs will be faster than the bugatti veyron.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Post On Facebook / When To Get Married / A Little Brain Teaser For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.