Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) (3829 Views)

Late JAMB Form / Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside / Uniport Set To Open School Portal Weeks After Students Protested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
The series of low jamb scores in the ongoing jamb examination is very alarming, is it that jamb candidates are that dull? , students that aced high scores last year like 240+ are now seeing 150 160 170 despite claiming that the questions were quite easy and it can't be their true score , jamb have to give a valid reason for these low scores, because the stress candidates go through to take this exam is not worth these low scores, and it's seems like jamb is only concerned with profit, using students to make money and still not providing a suitable and fair examination, Jamb can't jeopardize youths future and go free,

We have to start protesting both online and offline

lalasticlala, seun
please help me close this trend, jamb has rectified it's error by adding 40 to students' marks, thanks.

7 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2016
I have seen students scoring 309, 297, 255 etc and you are here blabbing about protest!

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by fabfunmi(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
I have seen students scoring 309, 297, 255 etc and you are here blabbing about protest!

in ur dream abi.....me dat i read my eyes off i got 184.....mtcheeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by porrigeyam(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lalaticlala seun mynd44 seems jambites are complaining a lot....go my school and see heart breaking scores
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by lacruz12(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
fabfunmi:

So? No be wetin ur brain carry give you
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Where did you see these scores,
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
If all of una pass who go buy jamb form next year?

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by dannyfillz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abeg no protest now o

Until everybody has a share of the National cake lol

I knew something was wrong immediately I saw my score in literature..... I couldn't even score up to 50 despite giving it all my best shot

But I still manage to score 204 sha but something should be done before it gets too late
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:
The series of low jamb scores in the ongoing jamb examination is very alarming, is it that jamb candidates are that dull, the fact that some aced high scores last year like 240+ are now seeing 150 160 170 despite claiming that the questions quite easy and it can't be there true score really seems fishy , jamb have to give a valid reason for this low scores, because the stress candidates go through to take this exam is not worth these low scores, and it's seems like jamb is only concerned with profit, using students to make money and still not providing a suitable and fair examination, Jamb can't jeopardize youths future and go free,

Mods please move this to fp

read the reason here: https://www.nairaland.com/2964768/writing-jamb-come
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
porrigeyam:
Lalaticlala seun mynd44 seems jambites are complaining a lot....go my school and see heart breaking scores

https://www.nairaland.com/2964768/writing-jamb-come
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
lalasticlala this thread might help alot

https://www.nairaland.com/2964768/writing-jamb-come
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

read the reason here: https://www.nairaland.com/2964768/writing-jamb-come

That doesn't work either, those that followed that process written there yesterday, even got lower scores, person wey get 275 last come get 157, it's just really bad
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Brounchus(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
I really support this motion! I read to the extent that i almost damage my brain. Fortunately for me most of the questions where past questions which i av studied carefully. After the exam i was over sure of getting nothing less than 300 but i was SHOCKED when i saw 183. Plzzzz we need do something
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Mustay(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Do you know the meaning of protest

Can you protest against what you have no PROOF against

You ask questions based on doubt and suspicion - are you calling for the review of JAMB's scoring process or are you alleging JAMB's scoring process has 'failed' a yet-to-be-conducted integrity test
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by klexycole(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided undecided
TastyTuoyo:

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mustay:
Do you know the meaning of protest

Can you protest against what you have no PROOF against

You ask questions based on doubt and suspicion - are you calling for the review of JAMB's scoring process or are you alleging JAMB's scoring process has 'failed' a yet-to-be-conducted integrity test

The fact that the jamb scoring process isn't understood by anyone is bad, how can we do an exam no one knows how one is scored, very brilliant students read really hard and did the exam well but still had very low scores, some complain that the computer keeps login them out, the truth is jamb isn't efficient in cbt.

They shouldn't jeopardy youths' future with their incompetence

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by leksbore(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dibu must be sacked,,,y mass failure,,,8 senate must summon him,jamb must be scraped enough is enough,,over 7000 naira don enter bush
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by ODUBEZE: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:
The series of low jamb scores in the ongoing jamb examination is very alarming, is it that jamb candidates are that dull, the fact that some aced high scores last year like 240+ are now seeing 150 160 170 despite claiming that the questions were quite easy and it can't be their true score really seems fishy , jamb have to give a valid reason for this low scores, because the stress candidates go through to take this exam is not worth these low scores, and it's seems like jamb is only concerned with profit, using students to make money and still not providing a suitable and fair examination, Jamb can't jeopardize youths future and go free,

OP your observation might b right but na d score U get JAMB give U abeg no just complain! this your grammar self! abi no b d same thing U go write for jamb? It is well!
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by rhid1: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:
The series of low jamb scores in the ongoing jamb examination is very alarming, is it that jamb candidates are that dull? , students that aced high scores last year like 240+ are now seeing 150 160 170 despite claiming that the questions were quite easy and it can't be their true score really seems fishy , jamb have to give a valid reason for these low scores, because the stress candidates go through to take this exam is not worth these low scores, and it's seems like jamb is only concerned with profit, using students to make money and still not providing a suitable and fair examination, Jamb can't jeopardize youths future and go free,

ur topic says it all,......."use of English"
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
ODUBEZE:

OP your observation might b right but na d score U get JAMB give U abeg no just complain! this your grammar self! abi no b d same thing U go write for jamb? It is well!

I haven't done mine, and please what's wrong with my grammar!
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by ODUBEZE: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:

Read your headline
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by ODUBEZE: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:

Read your headline
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
ODUBEZE:
Read your headline
It's correct, don't you know rules in English ni Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by rhid1: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:

It's correct, don't you know rules in English ni
Mtcheew
its high time we protested,.........is DAT correct?,....sorry,try to correct it
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
rhid1:

You're dull Google it

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
rhid1:
ur topic says it all,......."use of English"

There's nothing wrong with the heading

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by ODUBEZE: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
mctifey:

It's correct, don't you know rules in English ni Mtcheew
U mean "Its high time we protested" is right? Then forgive me for not blaming jamb.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Veronica0705(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
rhid1:
. I think the op is correct . kos wen u re using "its high time" or "its abt time " the next verb should be in past tense...

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by tens4real(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
fabfunmi:
dnt mine d miserable ignoramus no b only 300 na 750 dem score
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Veronica0705:
. I think the op is correct . kos wen u re using "its high time" or "its abt time " the next verb should be in past tense...

Leave him Jare, mtcheww he's arguing blindly
Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by rhid1: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
ODUBEZE:

U mean "Its high time we protested" is right?
Then forgive me for not blaming jamb.
odubeze free d guy,na jambite,......e go clear for him eyes

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time We Protested Before It's Too Late(JAMB) by rhid1: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
ODUBEZE:

U mean "Its high time we protested" is right?
Then forgive me for not blaming jamb.
odubeze free d guy,na jambite,......e go clear for him eyes,............

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Military Dog, Jony Retires After Serving 68 Years In Us Department Of / Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. / Be Careful Of The Girls As A Fresher. A True Life Story From A Fresher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.