Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You (532 Views)

Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by Ekeismyhobby(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
There is a Yoruba adage that says: ”Eni to lori o ni fila, eni to ni fila o lori!” i.e the person that has a cap does not have head to wear it, the person that has head does not have a cap to wear on it!

That is the case of ....

[http://www.ekeismyhobby.com/2016/02/29/someones-complaining-engagement-ring-single-ladies-say/]

Re: Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
when Linda Ikeji posted it on her blog yesterday.. one guy commented on it"you are complaining while people like Linda Ikeji,Genievive and omotola are looking for one.I laughed in Chinese
Re: Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by odimbannamdi(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2016
This further corroborate the claim that women have got fish brain. Here you are whining about how cheap your engagement ring is, while some women out there are praying to God to send them their Mr Right. Some people dont just deserve good things
Re: Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by fabulousmann(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
na wa o. the guy helped her by saying he want to marry her n she is complaining. wat wld she Hv said assuming he didn't ask her with a ring
Re: Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by icebebe(f): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Lemme cry for her first cry cry cry cry cry cry
U can trow him away if u dnt wnt,dey are so many out der ready to receive him n wear evn a shoe buckle as ring

1 Like

Re: Someone’s Complaining About Her ‘engagement Ring’, ‘single Ladies’ What Do You by McCarlito(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2016
These types later flood #Shiloh praying..... "I want any man at all... So long as he is a man irrespective.....

(1) (Reply)

Psquare:their headache,your paracetamol / (REVEALED): Rihanna Says 'rivalry' With Beyonce Is Media Creation / My Pretty Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.