Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,065 members, 7,821,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos (7239 Views)

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal / Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by soldee: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2009
The only way change will come is when you make an example of some people. Catch these these thieves and prosecute them publicly. It irritates the shit out of me how the rest of us carry on with useless talk when lets face it, ALL the stolen money is still in circulation!!!!!

Ghana was worse than Nigeria pre-Jerry Rawlings - Google for their past gist if you dont believe - how many years down the line and look at them now. Even America is pointing at them as the shining light of Africa.

Wo, all this Nigeria is too destroyed to make it is bullshit. Get rid of the thieves one by one and u'll see. The only problem is - who wan do di work? All of us blabbing on dis page, if Odili or Ibori calls us to be his PA or SA - fiam!! Dats di end of Comrade yans. ,

Well, Nigeria has survived. There's lotta money in the land. How do you want to get your piece of it , ?!!,
Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
is MEND still planning to attack the Third mainland bridge btw?

where are the MENDists to give us the lowdown?
Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
soldee:

The only way change will come is when you make an example of some people. Catch these these thieves and prosecute them publicly. It irritates the shit out of me how the rest of us carry on with useless talk when lets face it, ALL the stolen money is still in circulation!!!!!

Ghana was worse than Nigeria pre-Jerry Rawlings - Google for their past gist if you dont believe - how many years down the line and look at them now. Even America is pointing at them as the shining light of Africa.

Well, Nigeria has survived. There's lotta money in the land. How do you want to get your piece of it , ?!!, 

That is very right, it is time to really fight the battle and deal with it, however, the peaceful ones should be listened to.

We need a Jerry Rawlings in Nigeria that will straighten people up, deal with the stupid leaders and then, make sure the Rawlings too never survived the attack
Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by lekanfayz: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2009
i thought our president had only kidney failure i guess the docs should have also tested his brain too, cos he must really be suffering from such. well don't blame me the symptoms of brain failure are all around him, + he's so slow, snails would wanna give him an award
Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by Nezan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
lekan fayz:

i thought our president had only kidney failure i guess the docs should have also tested his brain too, cos he must really be suffering from such. well don't blame me the symptoms of brain failure are all around him, + he's so slow, snails would wanna give him an award
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Changes Defence Minister After Mend Attacked Lagos by Nezan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
lekan fayz:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Country's Frustration - Chimamanda Adichie On Fuel Subsidy (NYT Article) / What Buhari Must Do To Win 2015 Election / APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.