Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside (30367 Views)

Should Children Say Thank You To Their Parent(s) After Every Meal? / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / Parents, This Is What Your Kids Do When You Are Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by smartesboys(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Great but I don't think many children could say this because they sound very bad words. many children read their parent like book and they don't make it known (what their parent said or did) to their friends. why? their friend are gonna mock them.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by nuelyoyo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
I really can't find the joke tho undecided undecided undecided
yea, its because u don't have a sense of humour. I can buy one and install in ur brain for u, if u don't mind.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by njuwo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
blazer234:

No. I mean quick and quit are far one from the other. It is like you usually hear people saying "quit notice", but you think they are saying "quick notice".
It was due to the rush in typing and not intentional.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by blazer234: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
njuwo:
It was due to the rush in typing and not intentional.

Ok
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by jsea(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by Profayo: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
U lost me with that qst.
Because job seekers don't find anything funny
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by NobleAngell(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
nuelyoyo:
yea, its because u don't have a sense of humour. I can buy one and install in ur brain for u, if u don't mind.
That's your job?
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by nuelyoyo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
That's your job?
yea, i am a neurosurgeon. I operate on pples brain.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by NobleAngell(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
nuelyoyo:
yea, am a neurosurgeon. I operate on pples brain.
On nairaland? Maybe you need the operation more.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by nuelyoyo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
On nairaland? Maybe you need the operation more.
are professionals not free to be on Nairaland?
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by SenatorJames(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Only children of the parents that live in a room self contain.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by SenatorJames(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Only children of the parents that live in a room self contain.
Re: Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
See am not our daddy ohh that use to leave our mummy when she shouts at him, if you shout at me again, i will beat you up oh.

bro U.C said our mummy use to bark like a dog.

Why is mummy bigger than daddy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.