Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease (1244 Views)

How I Overcame Snoring At Night / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It / Personal Experience: How I Overcame Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Right from time immemorial, I have been battling with eczema. The Itching and irritation was indeed out of this world. What I usually do to keep the eczema in check was to rub different kinds of skin disease creams which works like magic but when I stop applying them, it comes back with greater momentum.

I was quiet depressed, and always concerned about how my face looks have made me uncomfortable especially around my peers..

Nevertheless, I was determine to soar through. I kept going on with my skin cleaning ritual every night after bed and sometimes, apply little when I awoke.

Years later, the unexpected struck when I climbed into puberty. Pimples came into the picture as i felt my confidence slowly fading away into the darkness. It was embarrassing. Who doesn't know the dude with pimples? who doesn't know the dude with hands always on his face? I even considered growing my hair so long that it will be able to cover face.

i kept on fighting to restore my skin, Someone recommended "Funbact A" which i hurriedly went for but after weeks of applying it, my face skin started lightning that people suspected me of bleaching. Which skin disease cream have I not used?

I stopped using body creams, perhaps is the cause after a careful study of skin types.

"Maybe my oily skin doesn't want an extra artificial substance" i have said to myself.

What haven't I applied? is it Shea butter? I tried that and yet, it didn't work out well. I feel so envious when I see others in class with cute smooth skin, skins that looks almost flawless. But mine? no way, my face is of different colour from the rest of my body because of countless cream used upon it. Not until my new roommate got eczema. According to him, his soap is either Dudu Osun, zee soap or nothing else and the eczemas came cause he stopped.

I decided to give it a try. I used dudu osun and I felt a burning sensation upon my face. Perhaps there was a war going on within. I was determined. just three days of using the soap, I began to see positive result. You could imagine the happiness I felt within. The pimples were drying up and I have to help by pilling off the dark layers, and the eczema had no choice than to disappear and my skin colour? *Similes* is now back to it's chocolate colour like the rest of my body..

My confidence slowly got restored and I could see faces in school with puzzled expression. Am sure they are wondering 'How come?'

Am now married to dudu osun and have no intention of cheating unless circumstances beyond my control sprang up. if you are battling with any type of skin disease, why not give it a try... we use soap everyday to bath and as thus, dude osun is the answer to our stubborn skins.

Have you used dude osun before? how was it?

Henry Dion

Re: How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease by ShakurM(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
you for show the before and after pictures smiley
Re: How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
ShakurM:
you for show the before and after pictures smiley

My dear. it was a torment taking pics. Whenever I snap, I delete cause my heart keep breaking each time I behold my face. Wished I have the before pic.

(1) (Reply)

Accepting The Diagnosis Of Autism And Alternative Treatments For Autism / Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Fake Plastic Fishes She Bought In Austria. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.