Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Want This Product In Wholesale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want This Product In Wholesale (974 Views)

Since I Was Born,this Product Has Never Changed Its Size, Package And Design / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want This Product In Wholesale by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
PLEASE if you have this product in wholesale, contact me. the product is known as ph chart for testing acidity and alkalinity of water. thank you

Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by jemype(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
easyconnect:
PLEASE if you have this product in wholesale, contact me. the product is known as ph chart for testing acidity and alkalinity of water. thank you
gimme ur number
Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
jemype:
gimme ur number
do you have it pls? if yes, tell me the price and all i need to know. means of shipping, method of payment and all i need to know before we talk on phone. thank you. am in abuja
Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
We can get this. But only for serious buyers.
Let me know the quantity you will be needing & the price you are willing to offer per 1.
You can pm me if you don't want to spill it here.
Thanks
Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by lade007(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
easyconnect:

You can PM me and let's talk about it
Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2016
pls check your mail.
sweatfree:
We can get this. But only for serious buyers.
Let me know the quantity you will be needing & the price you are willing to offer per 1.
You can pm me if you don't want to spill it here.
Thanks
Re: I Want This Product In Wholesale by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2016
easyconnect:
pls check your mail.
hello I didn't get any mail. Pls check email well & send again
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How Cars Are Being Shipped From Europe And US Directly To Lagos Nigeria(pics / Accounting Solution For Small And Medium Scale Business / What Can I Do With 100000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.