Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! (1300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! by oponifa28(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
My GF likes to collect but will never drop even wen am broke still collect d little I av.she works nd earn good pay. cnt leave her cos I luv her so much...advice pls

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
give and never expect from that same person
Re: Help!!!! by JudgementHammer: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok u luv her so much? Just sell ur papa building and give all the money to her. Or carry ur school fees dash her. U hear
Re: Help!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Ok u luv her so much? Just sell ur papa building and give all the money to her. Or carry ur school fees dash her. U hear
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dont worry, keep giving her because i know love in ur own view is blind, hope u wouldn't sell ur properties to plead her
Re: Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Eh ya

Entangle :-XEh ya

Entangle
Re: Help!!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
u too stop giving her wen u av and c wat her reaction will be

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! by oponifa28(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
the fact is she always say she's saving for our future,tho I work too nd i earn a gud pay too.am using my brain sha.
I av knw all her family members cos she introduce me as her fiance am always welcome wenever I visited her
am jst confused here.
Re: Help!!!! by AfroKnight: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman you cannot be vulnerable with? You have seen the signs now. If you like, go and marry her.
Re: Help!!!! by cruzita(f): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
you are really a cheerful giver.more oil to your hand
Re: Help!!!! by coolh3ad(m): 4:12am On Mar 02, 2016
oponifa28:
the fact is she always say she's saving for our future,tho I work too nd i earn a gud pay too.am using my brain sha.
I av knw all her family members cos she introduce me as her fiance am always welcome wenever I visited her
am jst confused here.

"she always say she's saving for our future"....This really got me "very" confused....Who is the man?...You or your bae?...why would she collect everything from you and not encourage you to "save for the future" while she saves her own money??....This kinda sounds fishy sha...She has something up her sleeve....Bros, you and your babe really need to talk some serious "talk" oooo
Re: Help!!!! by Sunnypar(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2016
oponifa28:
My GF likes to collect but will never drop
even wen am broke still collect d little I av.she works nd earn good pay.
cnt leave her cos I luv her so much...advice pls
Sorry! You are fool. Are you a man or a boy? Don't let love becloud your sense of reasoning. You better sit down and have a heart to heart talk.
Re: Help!!!! by firstking01(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2016
oponifa28:
caman Gerrarahiaundecided
Re: Help!!!! by oponifa28(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sunnypar:

Sorry! You are fool. Are you a man or a boy? Don't let love becloud your sense of reasoning. You better sit down and have a heart to heart talk.

hey Mr y d insult
Re: Help!!!! by MrCork: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
oponifa28:

...check goooogle trassslate for the full meanin of *CERTIFIED MUGU*....that shold help! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / Stop Stealing People's Boyfriends,see The Reply He Got / Could This Be The Worst Pre-wedding Photo Shoot You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.