Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Smart Boss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Boss (495 Views)

The Smart Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Boss by fyneboi79(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
A boss said to his secretary I want to have S** with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw #100,000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for #200,000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to UnCloth himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still pounding!"
Re: Smart Boss by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue
Re: Smart Boss by fyneboi79(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
I concur.

(1) (Reply)

The Naija Celebrity- Candid Moments Part 1!!!!!! - Gboyega Lawson / Crazeclown Compilations / Delay In Sighting The Moon Caused By PDP - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.