Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Smart Boss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Smart Boss (598 Views)

Only For The Smart!. / Smart Boss / ##A Teacher and The Smart Kid## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Boss by kosalabaro: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
A boss said to his secretary ''I want to have XES with you and I will make it very fast. I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick, it I'll be done.''

She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to UnCloth himself."

So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still phucking!"
Re: The Smart Boss by ucheheart(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
ha ha ha, good for them

(1) (Reply)

Church Vibes / Real Igbo Man / Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.