Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? (1077 Views)

How Can I Become An Agent Of Bet9ja? / How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent In Benin City? / Help! How Can I Become A Paga Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by betterABIAstate: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please help, how can I become a real estate agent?
Re: How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
it is very easy to be one. all you need to do is to find an association and join one to get membership form and identities card. it is called Estate Rent and commission Association of Nigeria (ERCAN) next, you will meet ad many landlords, land owners and various Property owners to know what they have for rent and sale. then, you can have a shop or have different posters and billboards where you wtite TO LET, FOR sale etc. you will also need to inform people around you that if they need apartment, lands, shops, wharehouses and so on who quill in turn bring clients for you. should you need any other clarifications, you can PM me.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
it is very easy to be one. all you need to do is to find an association and join one to get membership form and identities card. it is called Estate Rent and commission Association of Nigeria (ERCAN) next, you will meet ad many landlords, land owners and various Property owners to know what they have for rent and sale. then, you can have a shop or have different posters and billboards where you wtite TO LET, FOR sale etc. you will also need to inform people around you that if they need apartment, lands, shops, wharehouses and so on who quill in turn bring clients for you. should you need any other clarifications, you can PM me.

following...
thanks for the explanation
Re: How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by millhouse: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Cool
Re: How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by Sholsman: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kindly contact me
Re: How Can I Become A Real Estate Agent? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2016
Following... is cool

(1) (Reply)

FG Finally Devalues Naira / Be Your Own Boss Make Not Less Than $80 Per Day Online I Will Show You How / Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.