Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! (1063 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Why Dangote’s Failed Paste Factory Should Give Buhari More Headache Than Dangote / Help, GT Bank No Longer Allows Dollar Cheque Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by prettytolar(f): 2:06am On Aug 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol soon this shit will be crowded, when everybody begin do am nobody go buy again.
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by prettytolar(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:
Lol soon this shit will be crowded, when everybody begin do am nobody go buy again.
and people have been making lot of money from it. Get in while it get so overcrowded. No time haha

1 Like

Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by kimberman: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks OP. I will try this
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettytolar:
and people have been making lot of money from it. Get in while it get so overcrowded. No time haha

I would to to cry but I'm not good with this kind of stuff, where do I start? I don't even have Facebook account self. Because I suck on social media, so I dunno howi will promit it
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by prettytolar(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:

I would to to cry but I'm not good with this kind of stuff, where do I start? I don't even have Facebook account self. Because I suck on social media, so I dunno howi will promit it
Ok ain't bad tho. I was once in your shoes but it's easy. Just share your Affiliate link on social medias and blog etc. The more you share, the more your chances of earning.
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettytolar:

Ok ain't bad tho. I was once in your shoes but it's easy. Just share your Affiliate link on social medias and blog etc. The more you share, the more your chances of earning.

About thanks. I will check it out. Mean while. The cartoon on your profile is cool, but I can make you a better one smiley I can also draw a portrait of you, I do them for fun, you can email me a pic of you, I will cartoon it for you for free smiley it will be vewi pretty.
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by prettytolar(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:

About thanks. I will check it out. Mean while. The cartoon on your profile is cool, but I can make you a better one smiley I can also draw a portrait of you, I do them for fun, you can email me a pic of you, I will cartoon it for you for free smiley it will be vewi pretty.
*Smiles I actually designed that myself but willing to learn more. Do you have an online guide or something to learn from?

1 Like

Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettytolar:

*Smiles I actually designed that myself but willing to learn more. Do you have an online guide or something to learn from?

Nope. Check YouTube though, they have some videos on it.
Re: Yes! It's Time To Smile To The Bank. No More Adsense Headache! by prettytolar(f): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Drew0:

Nope. Check YouTube though, they have some videos on it.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Help :where In Anambra State Can I Find A Snail Farm /farmers?- Bueze046 / Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara / Brand New Thermocool Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.