Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students (1395 Views)

WAEC Mass Failure And Recipe For Success / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / JAMB Should Revert To Paper-pencil Test - House Of Reps Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by ryanmartini: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I did my jamb. I did all questions except for a few questions in English were we were asked to pick the correct answers to fill in. we were told to leave it and it would serve as bonus. We continued and the server kept logging me about about 4 times. I re-logged in and continued. I was sure to score more than 300. Cos the questions were very simple. Most of them were from the series. I smiled my way out. but later I got a text telling me I got 18* . I was sad a lot my parents were also disappointed in me. I know my capability.

The actual reason is this.
The JAMB app or server is not working well. I consulted my Alfa and he told me it was the system that didn't mark some of the questions . Believe me or not. I also thought of it. when the server logged me out. the last answer I picked wasn't there. so I re-chose it. But I got. 18*.
JAMB switched to CBT cos they don't wanna waste money . they make low quality apps for jamb and make us fail and seen like total failures to our parents.

I've worked hard far beyond 18*. and I know my capacity.

Bleep JAMB!!! Bleep NIGERIAN CORRUPTION!!!!

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR ELSE.......
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by hestha10(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
The wahala wey jamb dey give youths don pass becareful,the FG ought intervene b4 we go hala ourselves.foom c
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by fabfunmi(f): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
same here got 184....hmmmmmmm after all i went tru
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by ryanmartini: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
fabfunmi:

ABi. JAMb is.........
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by ScholarGrant: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Did you say you consulted your Alfa

Must we go diabolic? Its just an exam okay. Pls take it wasy. LOL
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by porrigeyam(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Consulted an alfa grin grin angry

Hmmmmm u might be right wait for the main result people are saying the one been sent is the graphical result.... Which I don't understand yet sha.
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by Donpizzle(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
We feel your pain. Buh its sad to say this, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE.
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by ryanmartini: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Donpizzle:
We feel your pain. Buh its sad to say this, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE.
E no go better for your mama. MAD DOG
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by Theanonymous9: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
^^ That escalated quickly grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

ryanmartini

JAMB has now uploaded the real scores..Im serious.

Go and check.

Drop your testimony on my newly created topic.

Everybody got +40
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by coolkattt: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
ryanmartini:
When I did my jamb. I did all questions except for a few questions in English were we were asked to pick the correct answers to fill in. we were told to leave it and it would serve as bonus. We continued and the server kept logging me about about 4 times. I re-logged in and continued. I was sure to score more than 300. Cos the questions were very simple. Most of them were from the series. I smiled my way out. but later I got a text telling me I got 18* . I was sad a lot my parents were also disappointed in me. I know my capability.

The actual reason is this.
The JAMB app or server is not working well. I consulted my Alfa and he told me it was the system that didn't mark some of the questions . Believe me or not. I also thought of it. when the server logged me out. the last answer I picked wasn't there. so I re-chose it. But I got. 18*.
JAMB switched to CBT cos they don't wanna waste money . they make low quality apps for jamb and make us fail and seen like total failures to our parents.

I've worked hard far beyond 18*. and I know my capacity.

Bleep JAMB!!! Bleep NIGERIAN CORRUPTION!!!!

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR ELSE.......
Or else its nobody fault take heart
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by ryanmartini: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
coolkattt:
Or else its nobody fault take heart

oooooooh cos you guys passed that's why you are blabbing like a moth+rf+uk+ng basta+d that you are
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by leksbore(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dibu ur tenure is over,,,jamb must be scraped
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by Theanonymous9: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
ryanmartini:

oooooooh cos you guys passed that's why you are blabbing like a moth+rf+uk+ng basta+d that you are

JAMB has now uploaded the real scores..Im serious.

Go and check.

Drop your testimony on my newly created topic.

Everybody got +40
Re: JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
fabfunmi:
40 marks must have been added to your score. Go and check.
grin

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH 2018/2019 POST-UTME PAST QUESTION @ Q90CAFE / JAMB Cut-off Marks For 2016/2017 Admissions Announced, Post-utme Scrapped / ASUU Strike- Ui,uniuyo,lasu,eksu Joins Strike, Oau,unilorin Yet To Comply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.