Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Please, Very Urgent..... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please, Very Urgent..... (502 Views)

For The Yorubas & Very Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Very Urgent..... by Dammyllionaire(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I urgently need to get my state of origin certificate from Oredo Local Govt area of Edo State but i haven't been to Edo before as i was born in Oyo state and currently resides in Lagos. I need someone to direct me or put me through the process of how i can get the certificate if possible without going to Edo state because my current work won't permit me to travel. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please, Very Urgent..... by banty: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dude, travel to your local government council, pay certain amount of money and pick it up. Easiest way, go to Oluwole in Lagos island(only if you have a contact there). Charp!

(1) (Reply)

USA, Russia, The Cook Islands, Moldova / Ooni Prayed With Muslims On Id-el-kabil Day / UBA Exec: Kenya’s Mobile Money Works As 'they're Not Fraudulent Like Nigerians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.