Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Do You Handle This Situations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Handle This Situations (447 Views)

Please Whats The Best Way To Handle This / Take Advantage Of Bad Situations / Photo:how You Eat Apples In A Three Different Situations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle This Situations by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm a married man and happily in love with my wife and daughter, problems started when my wife did some things that made me not to trust her. She was having a secret phone conversation with her ex which prompted me in having an affair with a lady though it wasn't what I feel like doing. I met this lady and so quickly things started fast with us despite i told her I have a wife and a daughter but she feels she has found a young handsome guy she can snatch like that o, we started going out to the gym, spend time together but i tried to keep the relationship away from anyone knowing in my street because she lives on a street closer to mine, she became a competitor with my wife and along the line she was having calls with my wife which I thought will change my wife when she knows I'm having an affair outside but things got out of hand when I tried to stop the relationship when I realize things was getting out of Hand and threaten to chase my wife out and it to my surprise it happened as she promised, my wife left same day, time she told me she will leave and she was telling she visited a man of God who told her my wife is possess and she will definitely leave. Everything happened and we broke up after she started causing troubles with the guy that introduce us to each other because the guy was dating the lady's younger sister and they had problems which got me involved. We broke up And my wife got back home and she changed enviroment but she still stalks me and each time she drops a whatsapp messages with words like My husband, my love. I think she's trying not to let go and she still wants me to see her. And I always avoid her everytime she ask us to meet .. How do u handle a stalker in this situation .cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Handle This Situations by amtaken(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
You and your wife need to repent truly to God, pray against soul ties from others and love each other firmly. You may need to change your telephone line and house address.
Re: How Do You Handle This Situations by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
amtaken:
You and your wife need to repent truly to God, pray against soul ties from others and love each other firmly. You may need to change your telephone line and house address.

good one there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Situations by MandingueMandik: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
amtaken:

Huummmmmmmm i'll Bleep up her ex boyfriend cool

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Stephanie Okereke Writes – She Is Still A Child! #eseoruru / Still On The Naira Dollar Rate / I Wish I Knew Buhari Was A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.