Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money (1021 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money by Oghumu1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have read people's success story here through sharing their problems, I want to share mine if I could get assistamce from the bank because their customer self service are too arogant. I did a mobile transfer of Airtime (credit) #1,500 from my phone to my sis and I was debited in my account immediately but they later sent me a message that it was not successful and they will return the money, I waited but nothing was done, I did another one #1,500 because she needed it urgently total #3000 the same thing happened, they debited me again and sent in another message that it wasn't successful and they will refund it, I went to complain and the lady was shouting that I should not disturb her as if she was the one that removed my money
. 24hrs and I've not seen anything from them yet

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money by Dmillionaire: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
young man why are you wasting your time with those customer service, request immediately to speak to there manager, then come back and thank me later
Re: Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money by Oghumu1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
young man why are you wasting your time with those customer service, request immediately to speak to there manager, then come back and thank me later
Thanks, I'll try going there tmao or next. Those people are too rude

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Connection Needed / Guest House / Hotel Booking( HOUSE45-IKEJA) / Urgently Needed...Metal Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.