Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party (37371 Views)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by ibnzubair(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who den help?
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by klax(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
I knew APC will cooked up a new trend I'm not surprise though.

As far as I'm concern anybody can form any political party all i care about is APC must be down and out if they like let them form One Million Mega Whatever all that matter is APC must go. That is all.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Newbiee: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
As you can see, the idea is dead on arrival. #istandwithbuhari
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
I hav de feeling Op is an afraid APC zombie who is scared of the new party
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by garrimallam: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=mperoakeem post=43392012]APC o, PDP oo, PMP oo..... All of u na thief

Cycles of criminals[u people can answer anything u like,
be assured that Nigerian are aware of your plans.]
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by birmingham04: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dey for use NCNC No Contribution No Chop. Awon were. Jobless and no future youths go join the party.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by TenPassfour(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
These people don start again, they want to confuse Nigerians again, I no trust them,even PMB still no settle down and change our nigeria, na mega party..hmmm I smell Lassa Rat here.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by princeade86(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
newdada:

grin grin
pmp. People maga people

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Smellymouth: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
love-vendor undecided
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Bakare19: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
dridowu:
A new political platform believed to be packaged by fronts of aggrieved bigwigs of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has come into being.

At the National Executive Council/National retreat held by the promoters of the yet-to- be registered party, the Peoples Mega Party (PMP), the National Coordinator, Chief Perry Opara, told the delegates that the mission of the new political platform is to provide a very focused and patriotic body deviod of negative traits of impunity and confusion.

“The major people who are in the party are former members of the PDP who disenchanted by the high level of corruption, high level of impunity and high-handedness in the PDP. They have decided to form something very new and they are of the opinion that they should hand over the party to younger elements who are less corrupt and who can be able to fight for the interest of the people.”

Opara who is a close associate of the estranged PDP chieftain and former Presidential aide, Alhaji Ali Ahmed Gulak said that apart from the bigwigs from PDP, there are others from even the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) desirous of pitching their tent with the new party.

However, Opara declined to mention names of those PDP and APC members floating the party, saying no one among them has given permission to make it open.

But that does not mean that it is only people from the PDP, there are also people from the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) chapters in many states. There are people from the Labour Party and there are some disenchanted people from the ruling party.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/01/aggrieved-pdp-men-floats-peoples-mega-party/

Another scam on the loose. Peoples Mega Party?

Nonsense!
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by DeRay98(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
People's Manipulators Party...

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
PDP keep shooting themselves in the foot decimating themselves. It's is only the chopping that kept them together. By the time they are done the self proclaimed largest party in Africa will be smaller than the AD and CPC that became what is now the ruling party.

For all intents and purpose Fayose is all that is left of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by IBBG(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
I think it's a good one. PDP and APC has failed us we should try a new party.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by rusher14: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Honestly, my eyes read People's Maga Party
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by mikkypel(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
They should have added International so that it would look gangster like.. Like People International Mega Party (love-vendor)
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by kay29000(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
PMP= People's Mugu Party.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Mohdadutse(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Same players in different jersey!

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by kay29000(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
#DeadOnArrival!!!!

That's the same thing people said about APC...till they defeated PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by aresa: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
With the word MEGA, it's easy to tell the people behind this new comedy group. They Love to use words like MEGA, MASSIVE, HUGE, GIGANTIC and so on... grin
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Tinyemeka(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sounds like P.iM.P to me. undecided
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Exceptionalkeil(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
The Disenchanted Peoples Mega Party[b][/b] would be a better option

..... The young ones who are less corrupt. This part is hilarious
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by ihatesycophant(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Some people will not like this. you're touching where they don't like. Oya haters eat food.
brainpulse:
Politics a real business in Nigeria
BUHARI vs HIS HATERS

Engr Ekenzuwa Philip wrote:

I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hereafter they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him. ( pls pass on until it gets to every patriotic Nigerian)
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by ihatesycophant(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
IBBG:
I think it's a good one. PDP and APC has failed us we should try a new party.
And you think you didn't fail us also. Read your words again "PDP and APC has failed us ..." It suppose to be 'PDP and APC have failed us'.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Group of unserious people

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by mart2k(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
PMP - President Muhamadu (buhari) Party
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's PMMP (PEOPLE MAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE) not PMP
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Charly68: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why not call it Agrieved people's party

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by ndigbo: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
ayusco85:
After reading what Thisday Newspaper reported on plans by some members of the PDP and APC to form another political party, i was shocked and perplexed, not for the fact that these shameless politicians want to regroup and pull a fast one on us just like APC did to us all, but for the fact that we the Nigerian youths, whom we have been giving the title of ''Leaders of Tomorrow'' will just sit and look at these greedy politicians mortgage our future for their selfish gains.

You and I know that an average nigerian politician has nothing to offer, just plain Lies and more lies..

it is on this premise that i suggest we the Nigerian Youths should rise up, through whatever means possible and say ''No'' to recycled old politicians who have nothing to offer aside lies and wanton corruption of our common wealth, and lets form a political party, against 2019.

lets take our destiny into our hands....... this said political party will be strictly for youths of 40 yrs and bellow. lets give these old politicians a run for their money come 2019..

enough of one chance goverment and politicians, its time we take the bull by the horn, its time we take the fight to them (albeit these old politicians). its time for a political rebirth...

Nigerian youths lets arise and take our destiny into our hands.......

2019 we should have a youth as president and the Legislature should be entirely made up of youths. lets send these old, greedy politicians packing............

ps: pls pardon my incoherrent writing, am not a writer. i just feel i shld share my thoughts. hope am on point

#Shalom

Bros, I have been advocating for what you typed above! We the youth of this great country need to take our destiny into our hands!

The problem here is how? I have been pushing for this in my locale, but we need a front to drive this home!

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Bluffly: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
dridowu:
A new political platform believed to be packaged by fronts of aggrieved bigwigs of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has come into being.

At the National Executive Council/National retreat held by the promoters of the yet-to- be registered party, the Peoples Mega Party (PMP), the National Coordinator, Chief Perry Opara, told the delegates that the mission of the new political platform is to provide a very focused and patriotic body deviod of negative traits of impunity and confusion.

“The major people who are in the party are former members of the PDP who disenchanted by the high level of corruption, high level of impunity and high-handedness in the PDP. They have decided to form something very new and they are of the opinion that they should hand over the party to younger elements who are less corrupt and who can be able to fight for the interest of the people.”

Opara who is a close associate of the estranged PDP chieftain and former Presidential aide, Alhaji Ali Ahmed Gulak said that apart from the bigwigs from PDP, there are others from even the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) desirous of pitching their tent with the new party.

However, Opara declined to mention names of those PDP and APC members floating the party, saying no one among them has given permission to make it open.

But that does not mean that it is only people from the PDP, there are also people from the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) chapters in many states. There are people from the Labour Party and there are some disenchanted people from the ruling party.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/01/aggrieved-pdp-men-floats-peoples-mega-party/

This is why I kept saying we don't have a political party in Nigeria but pressure groups. They want to set up a new political party because they felt their interest is not been satisfied. These buffons only care about themselves, their pockets, and power but not Nigerians. I reserve my further comments.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by chubbylistic: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
please , Abeg, Make una put my name for that new party. I am interested. I will represent the party in my village. I have joined PMP(peoples mega party). Make una dey there de talk. I will become minister very soon.
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Bamz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
PMI should sue these guys angry
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by billyG(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
dridowu:

Ha!Ha!!PDP sailors are abandoning ship 2 board /commandeered another rickety ship,hope d bad(rotten) eggs is not following them 2 cause 4ther destruction.They shld hav name the new party:PEOPLE'S MAGA PARTY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.