Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results (37363 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by ify84(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
"A source at INEC told SaharaReporters that electoral officials knew of Mr. Audu’s death before they announced the results of his election inconclusive on Sunday."

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/22/how-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-kogi-died

INEC knew of the death and decided to announce the election inconclusive just so a yoruba man, anointed by Tinubu will not rule Kogi... If INEC had announced Audu winner, by now, his deputy will prepare to be sworn in...

A new twist...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by shogz89: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
And so

2 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by UmuEri(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahahha the zoo with their funny politics

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by mazzi: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
So the guy died before the declaration of the election inconclusive and no body said it? Hmmmmm,Nigeria!
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Acidosis(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2015
No big deal

"Party before Candidate"

INEC counted votes for APC, PDP, KOWA, etc, not Audu, Wada...

Audu is dead, but APC is alive. Supplementary elections continue in Dekina LGA for all parties.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by tpiadotcom: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2015
common good before personal interests.

let us try to look beyond tribe sometimes.

Yorubas do not depend on politics to progress, if that were so then past administrations which they said employed the fewest number of Yorubas in history, would have affected the region much more negatively.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by jumobi1(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2015
The fact that you mention he died before inec announcement is grounds to cancel the election actually. He was running when dead it seems.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by wiseoneking: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Thats not fare, injustice in the highest order. Kogi west okun, though the smallest out of the 3 senetorial zone is the most marginalised and least populated. I hope associating with tinubu do not always lead to ostracism and rejection by wider society. Shameless inec, why?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by YourNemesis: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2015
wiseoneking:
Thats not fare, injustice in the highest order. Kogi west okun, though the smallest out of the 3 senetorial zone is the most marginalised and least populated. I hope associating with tinubu do not always lead to ostracism and rejection by wider society. Shameless inec, why?

It is the Igalas that are marginalizing everyone else.
Both Kogi West (Okun) and Kogi Central (Ebira), account for 25% of Kogi's population each, while Kogi East (Igala and Bassa) account for about 50%

6 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by basilo101: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari called for the annulment of the election when he discovered Thief,bu's foul play

6 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by wiseoneking: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2015
ify84:
"A source at INEC told SaharaReporters that electoral officials knew of Mr. Audu’s death before they announced the results of his election inconclusive on Sunday."

INEC knew of the death and decided to announce the election inconclusive just so a yoruba man, anointed by Tinubu will not rule Kogi... If INEC had announced Audu winner, by now, his deputy will prepare to be sworn in...

A new twist...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/22/how-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-kogi-died
Sahara reporter is apc poo hole. I am shocked reading some of the corruption charges levelled against this man. They have been pretty silent about a lot they knew about him. Multi million dollar mansion? That is the first time of reading that. All the apc looters are concealed why that of the pdp are placed in public domain. Sahara reporter, there is Godoooh.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by tpiadotcom: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Igalas themselves are marginalized, so let's stop playing that card plz.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by SHOPPERS(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Things are fast changing in Nigeria. Sorry, we now have a Change government.
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by zvgzjjkl: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2015
there is Godoooh.

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Gogetta(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Ignorance is a disease oh. The party first, before any individual! They are separate entities! So INEC didn't err.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2015
So many game are been played underground, we only come here to debate and abuse ourselves on the peripherals that we're exposed to. I have a feeling that someone in APC camp killed him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by omowolewa: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Nothing stops the deputy from ascending the throne.
The two are the faces of APC on which platform they ran. A vote for APC means an acceptance of either person. I may decide to vote for APC either because of Audu or Faleke but the fact is I voted for APC.

Our laws aren't proactive but reactive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Bobbystanley(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Acidosis:
No big deal

"Party before Candidate"

INEC counted votes for APC, PDP, KOWA, etc, not Audu, Wada...

I disagree with you. Candidacy matters a lot when it comes to election. Party comes second.

And as core Nigerians we are, Tribe is always a big factor to consider while Voting..

APC should field another candidate for a fresh election in my Opinion since the constitution says nothing about this kind of scenario.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by looseweight: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria politics is very complicated. Pls, we need lawyers in the room to come and interpret the senerio for us all..

Wanna loose your belly fat and stay fit, check my profile or click the link in my signature
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by veekid(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Those igbira Ehn??
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by ruggedboy01: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Sahara reporters grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
How I wish all the corrupt politicians will keep dying like that. irrespective if political party.

I'm sorry I don't feel for him. I'm not saying RIP.

he never felt for the poor masses when he was stealing public finds and even admitted it. Only to shamelessly come to contest.
Bigger shame on those who even voted for him.

Nigerian youths should keep voting in old age thieves who are after their selfish ambitions then come out to shout "our leaders are failing us"

Kontinu you hear!!! The thunder that will fire you is still brushing his teeth.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by ichidodo: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Probably his running mate too. But we think his death though regrettable must be a victory for democracy, social justice and freedom especially when you consider the devil and the blue sea scenario kogites must have endured for the past few weeks....APC e-rats especially ngeneukwuenu must be beating their chest in sorrow at this debacle,who could have guessed or believed Idris Wada's luck at this dramatic turn of events?? .Don't worry dear nairaland Janjaweedes, we can imagine your god thieffnubu deep in his situation room wheeling,dealing and scheming...

11 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by free2ryhme: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
May you not die on your day of victory. Which kind news be this one

4 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by BCISLTD: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
angry APC should go to court. .I smell something fishy

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful

Check out my kitchen
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Oh
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
End time inec

2 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2015
[size=18pt]After God,

Fear KOGI!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by LastSurvivor: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2015
F
Re: INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2015
USELESS Yoruba propaganda everywhere

4 Likes

But APC supporters said he is a saint and didn't steal a dime , anyway Kogi had two bad options to choose from. None of the aspirant is lesser evil. RIP Audu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.