Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend (32185 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by boboLIL(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend – Husband Tells Court

A middle-aged man, Dare Falana, on Tuesday told an Igando Customary Court that he caught his wife, Ganiyat, eating “Tantalizer” take-away with her boyfriend in his living room.

Dare had urged the court to dissolve his marriage blessed with three children because of his wife’s infidelity, sex starvation and frequent fighting.

“Usually I come home late at night, but on this faithful day I decided to come home early, only for me to meet her with her boyfriend eating Tantalizers in our home.

“I was too shocked to say anything; I left them there and went out but by the time I came back the man had left.

“There was a time I went to Abuja before I came back she got into a fight and was arrested. I spent the N40, 000 I brought from Abuja on that case.”

He told the court that “my wife starves me of sex whenever I demanded for it.

“I have to beg my wife for sex as if she is still my girlfriend. She plays all sorts of unimaginable pranks to escape having sex with me.

“She only comes to me for sex when she feels like and not the other way round.

“When I complaint to her sister, she told her that he have a disease that’s why she stopped having sex with me.

“I’m fed up, I can’t continue this way,” he said.

The respondent denied allegations of infidelity, but admitted that she usually starve her husband of sex.

“He married me a virgin, how can I be so bold and bring my supposed boyfriend to my husband’s house, the supposed boyfriend is my distance relative.

“I called my distant cousin, and told him I was hungry and that my children don’t have food to eat when they return from school.

“I specifically told him to get food for me and my children from the eatery.

“My husband’s ways are questionable, he acts and talks desperately about making money at all cost.

“He keeps comparing me to his friend’s wife.

“My husband told me that his friend’s wife is an ogbanje (witch) and she uses that to bring goodluck to her husband, that I should be doing same for him, which I refused.

“He beats me up, but in spite of this I still love my husband,” Ganiyat said.

The court President, Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the couple to attend an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) on March 17.

He adjourned the case till March 29 for hearing. (NAN)

http://www.theheraldng.com/i-caught-my-wife-eating-tantalizer-food-with-her-boyfriend-husband-tells-court/?wt=4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Darammliveth(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Orisirisi!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good development, if i were u i would have join them eventhough they didn't invite me.

Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by arofemites(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
A crazy world we are living now.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Luckylife(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is that a crime in Nigeria now?
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by georgementday(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Which one is distant relation,i am sure he was not there during the marriage ceremony or ur husband would have recognize him physically or later while watching the video. Distant relation indeed!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by healthyarena(f): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chaiiiii tantalising cheating...

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Donmams(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
One lesson here: Take her to Tantalizers

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by kilokeys(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Silly man cheesy
U beat her up, u don't cater for their needs
U sincerely think a woman who wants to cheat on u will bring him home.
Baskali fooo*coughs*oool

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by horladmejy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
she need tantalizer love na.. which mean take her out often
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by noetic5: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
LOL...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why do they always have to spoil the whole thing by saying they still love the men? Mschewww.

Btw, seems like the tantalizer of it all. Is what's really passing the man off.grin

15 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Then buy her tanterlizer food too na cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Btruth: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Another wife been caught again?

Wahala waa ooo!

Anyway, what really matter is this:

The Titanic was presumed to be the largest, safest
and strongest luxury ship in the world before it
embarked on its disastrous maiden voyage in April
All kinds of people were welcomed on the ship for
its first voyage. The rich, the famous, the elite,
women, children, families and staff of the ship
were all happy to be on board. It was billed to be
the ship that could not sink, but it did sink on its
first journey from Southampton to New York. This
was one of the greatest tragedies of all time.
After the ship sank, two lists were presented at the
offices of The White Star Company (the company which built
the Titanic).
The list was simple. It had only two sections: ‘LOST’
and ‘SAVED’.
People came to read these lists to find out if their
loved ones had survived. Interestingly, before the
journey so many things were important.
Whether they worked on the ship or were on vacation? Whether they were rich or
poor. Whether they were millionaires or peasants. Whether
they were stockbrokers or not. Whether they were in first
class or economy class.
Whether they were men or women. Whether they
had a lot of luggage or not.
But after the sinking of the Titanic none of these
things mattered anymore. Only one thing mattered-
whether they were saved or lost.
Dear friend that is how Eternity will be.
A time will come when none of the things we have
on this earth will matter. A time will come when it
will not matter whether you are a man or a woman!
A time will come when it will not matter whether
you are rich or poor!
What will matter is whether you are ‘LOST’ or
‘SAVED’ on the day you die and meet your creator!
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY!AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE,LIVE FOR HIM!!!! share this with all your contact(it is someone's chance to make it to heaven) DONT SHARE LATER, SHARE NOW...NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR CONTACT,IS GUARANTEED 'LATER'......... be blessed !!!!!!!!

54 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Sunofgod(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wives these days.......and their boyfriends who no get fear again!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by skyface00(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Woman woman woman, I carry yansh oooo

Sometimes I just wish that I could fast forward time, just to see if it's all worth it in the end

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Seunpaul01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shit do happen. Its a pity you marry another man side bone.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
the rate at which people divorce these days makes me question the basis of most marriages .

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Markbee: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Making sense

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by domopps(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
That means the new lover is more influential than the husband.......My opinion tho

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by kennyman2000(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by SHAIBULIAR: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God you didn't catch the guy tantalising her on your bed
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by canalily(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oga dnt pretend as if u dnt do same to other ladies

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by winkmart: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
And so. When last did you take her there

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Marshallian(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Congratulations Bro...... Your wife is now officially a customer of Tantalizers....

Its a great achievement

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by slap1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Me right now:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Aubrey1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
and you were caught at Kilimanjaro with caro
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by birmingham04: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
No women no cry. I thank God for giving me my divine wifey.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.