Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend (32213 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Reference(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Why do they always have to spoil the whole thing by saying they still love the man? Mschewww.

Btw, seems like the tantalizer of it all. Is what's really passing the man off.grin

Is she that cheap. Selling her soul for a tub of rice.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832 since I couldn't quote you on your diary, decided to do so here.. cheesy grin

Phew!!! You no dey summerize when you been dey for school?? Reading your diary feels like studying Metallurgical and Materials Engineering all over again. What a bulky course... grin grin

Reading tho..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Well, because of how pretty you look and how I feel your smile will settle all kind of stress in a man's life, I'm no longer afraid of marriage.. smiley smiley wink wink
keep off undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol...long distance cousin is tantalizing this woman....and Ogbanje things is worrying this man grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
keep off undecided

Aha! You're back!? I thought I relieved you of your monitoring spirit job? Muhahahahahahahahaha!

Btw, na every woman for NL na im you wan "connect" ni? angry

Take time oh! angry

How far self, did you understand that track fully? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by kachnov(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Funny man
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by teekay213(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
birmingham04:
No women no cry. I thank God for giving me my divine wifey.
do u live in birmingham?
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Well, because of how pretty you look and how I feel your smile will settle all kind of stress in a man's life, I'm no longer afraid of marriage.. smiley smiley wink wink
Lol... funny guy.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Aha! You're back!? I thought I relieved you of your monitoring spirit job? Muhahahahahahahahaha!

Btw, na every woman for NL na im you wan "connect" ni? angry

Take time oh! angry

How far self, did you understand that track fully? cheesy cheesy
leave track first. I say keep off. Trespassers will be shot and their bodies burned with concentrated acids angry I no dey use this one play o grin

The song has been on repeat ever since cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol... funny guy.

So what's the pretty cuty's name?

Am Francis but you can call me my moniker... wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
leave track first. I say keep off. Trespassers will be shot and their bodies burned with concentrated acids angry I no dey use this one play o grin

The song has been on repeat ever since cheesy

SmH! Shey you wan join those ones way dey push cattle ni? shocked

So who murdered who on the track?
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

SmH! Shey you wan join those ones way dey push cattle ni? shocked

So who murdered who on the track?
a layman would say Scarface but omo Nas came to party jare cool nas wins it for me
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Missmossy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

So what's the pretty cuty's name?
Am Francis but you can call me my moniker... wink
I have no intention of saying my name here Francis.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by therapistmrs: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
how sad...
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by slap1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
delishpot:

You fine o

You too, because we look alike. grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
a layman would say Scarface but omo Nas came to party jare cool nas wins it for me

See how he talks about hiphop mensurating weekly (musicians dropping albums weekly)
He also talked about how her vibe covers keeps you warm
But the source to her heart is love, word up, right on,
You know how girls are, she loves when you licking on her World Star
Kissing on her belly, trick on her and onyx (this perfectly links hip hop to caring and loving females. They love the care, romance, even the clitjob, etc. He made a very reasonable point and then likened hip hop to a middle aged cougar)

Do you know what he meant by hip hop taking him away from his girl powder? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:

I have no intention of saying my name here Francis.

Hmmm, no problemo, we friends right?

Please take me away from politics powder..

Cc Kingtom... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by gozi542: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahah.... Chai some man na WA ooh.. Come join Ogbenji hahahah
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why are the cases of infidelity and court marrital dissolution happen in Igando?
I think many of the stories are cooked.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

See how he talks about hiphop mensurating weekly (musicians dropping albums weekly)
He also talked about how her vibe covers keeps you warm
But the source to her heart is love, word up, right on,
You know how girls are, she loves when you licking on her World Star
Kissing on her belly, trick on her and onyx (this perfectly links hip hop to caring and loving females. They love the care, romance, even the clitjob, etc. He made a very reasonable point and then likened hip hop to a middle aged cougar)

Do you know what he meant by hip hop taking him away from his girl powder? cheesy
I'm sorry I cannot discuss such subjects during lent grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by sonnie10: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
The court President abi judge is a correct guy! Alternative resolution is all I see in this case, he should have added that the wife must make available that "distant relative" on or before that date.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Hmmm, no problemo, we friends right?
Please take me away from politics powder..

Cc Kingtom... cheesy grin
Sure... hmmm where do you know Kingtom from
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
I'm sorry I cannot discuss such subjects during lent grin

Lmao! You don't even know.. tongue tongue tongue

Girl powder is cocaine bro.. He meant that doing hip hop took him away from doing drug business... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:

Sure... hmmm where do you know Kingtom from

From Nairaland oh, but the doctor is one hell of a cool dude.. cool

Tho a bit of a heart breaker, you know how doctors things dey be na... wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by bigtt76(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Only Tanatalizer food you de hala? Wait till she begin eat Chinese you go taya grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Lmao! You don't even know.. tongue tongue tongue

Girl powder is cocaine bro.. He meant that doing hip hop took him away from doing drug business... cheesy cheesy cheesy
sir I will not pretend not to understand you but I will however refuse blatantly to comment on dangerous issues that will ruin my Lenten fast grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by slap1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
delishpot:

You fine o

You too, you resemble me. grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
sir I will not pretend not to understand you but I will however refuse blatantly to comment on dangerous issues that will ruin my Lenten fast grin grin grin

I hope say no be woman you dey use break that fast? grin grin grin

Make I free you then...
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Iyawo e n fi obe eyin je e nisu. Such wife can kill o. I smell something fishy there. I think both the wife and the husband are at fault.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Codyt(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Darammliveth:
Orisirisi!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

NKAN BE my brova
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by suteco16: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Donmams:
One lesson here: Take her to Tantalizers

What do you mean boy!!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by delishpot: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2016
slap1:

You too, you resemble me. grin
Na I'm make I talk so na. But I fine pass you sha. I go catch them ladies faster than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video / Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.