Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag (1832 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / What Happens When Your Wife Becomes A New Mom / When The Wife becomes the Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
For ladies who think that once they get married, the need to look attractive or be romantic is set aside, little care is taken on how she appears and the romantic atmosphere that was afire during courtship is now left in the coolers.

I never cease to wonder what might had happened, when i see some pretty ladies i used to know back when they were still singles or in courtship, became chaffed, shabby, dress anyhow as soon as they got married and had two or three kids down the line.
I summoned courage one day and ask a particular lady i knew was guilty of this and her explanation was myopic and backward, she told me that since she had married and gave birth, there is little need for all those flashy appearances again, to her, the 'trophy' had already been secured.

Does this then mean that most ladies intention to look very attractive and be romantic in their spinsterhood is just to secure a husband? After which most things that will enflame the passions of the man is left to suffer.

No make-up, unkept hairs, smelly apparells and underwears, substituting sexy bedroom wears like bum shorts, show belly, hot pants with just a peice of wrapper is absurd, even worse is when that wrapper is smelly.

Get back to being romantic and start looking attractive and sexy again, your husband deserves the best of you, or he might just substitute your shabbiness with the tantalizing bodies of some hotter damsel, it might even be your maid.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Xionez(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oga, its all about packaging. Even makeup and lipstick has expiry date.
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Xionez:
Oga, its all about packaging.
Even makeup and lipstick has expiry date.
what is packaging? And what is makeup and lipstick?
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by lesbiangirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op i 100% relate with what you're saying. Permit me to add mine;

All you men that increase ur potbellies raised to power 100 after marriage are not trying at all...so u think coz u gave ur woman ring she doesn't deserve the best of u. Don't lemme even get started on d way ur head,nose,eyeballs,mouth increase overtime it's damn disguisting and u need to hit the gym. Am not gonna be looking almighty fine with my ass and boobs and yua dere laying on the couch like an oversized barney and asking me when will food be ready. It aint appealing...women have needs too

Also the fact that you now last 45seconds in bed is beyond selfish. How the hell do u think we can last in this marriage if you don't change this part of you huh! huh! huh! Answer me damn it! You didn't carry the babies neither did u birth them...so if i can still be a size 3 after all that you have no excuse mister angry lose the goddamn freaking weight angry or AM LEAVING YOU!!!

End of rant! Op as you were smiley cheesy grin

25 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Dyt(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:
Op i 100% relate with what you're saying. Permit me to add mine;

All you men that increase ur potbellies raised to power 100 after marriage are not trying at all...so u think coz u gave ur woman ring she doesn't deserve the best of u. Don't lemme even get started on d way ur head,nose,eyeballs,mouth increase overtime it's damn disguisting and u need to hit the gym. Am not gonna be looking almighty fine with my ass and boobs and yua dere laying on the couch like an oversized barney and asking me when will food be ready. It aint appealing...women have needs too

Also the fact that you now last 45seconds in bed is beyond selfish. How the hell do u think we can last in this marriage if you don't change this part of you huh! huh! huh! Answer me damn it! You didn't carry the babies neither did u birth them...so if i can still be a size 3 after all that you have no excuse mister angry lose the goddamn freaking weight angry or AM LEAVING YOU!!!

End of rant! Op as you were smiley cheesy grin

Rotflmao

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Xionez(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Randyhot:
what is packaging? And what is makeup and lipstick?

Lol. She packaged herself well.

Effizy has expiry date. Once she don hold you down, who she wan form for again?!. Na just to transition into that appearance and also build mass to intimidate all those hyenas ready to steal meat as they say.
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Xionez(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol @Dyt I actually saw this coming. Some women cant let this opinion go unanswered.
Well, in summary
KNOW YOUR SPOUSE, ENJOY YOUR HOUSE KNOW YOUR WIFE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Dyt(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Xionez:
Lol @Dyt
I actually saw this coming. Some women cant let this opinion go unanswered.

Well, in summary

KNOW YOUR SPOUSE, ENJOY YOUR HOUSE
KNOW YOUR WIFE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

As it is to men so it is to women
50/50 ni

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by sexynabila(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
me personally tink money is d primary reason... when there is money... she go package... if u want ur wife to look good invest on her look....& stop looking for a reason to cheat.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
The fact is..... kids change EVERYTHING. If you see someone who gained a load of weight after kids, she is depressed!. She does not have enough support to take care of the kids. Believe me no one wants to look fat and ugly. Caring for small children is incredibly stressful physically and phychologically. Take an active part in your kids lives and encourage your wives. Don't make her feel like she is in it alone.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by iykedare(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
fem29:
The fact is..... kids change EVERYTHING. If you see someone who gained a load of weight after kids, she is depressed!. She does not have enough support to take care of the kids. Believe me no one wants to look fat and ugly. Caring for small children is incredibly stressful physically and phychologically. Take an active part in your kids lives and encourage your wives. Don't make her feel like she is in it alone.

I understand that it is difficult to go to gym to workout but you can loose weight with just a skipping rope. You can even skip while your kid counts the no of skips for you. grin tongue

@topic
Our men should also workout. Exercise will prevent excess weight gain, combat health conditions (diseases ) and boost your sexual energy.
It takes me just 45 mins or less to skip, do sit ups and other vital exercises every morning before work. If you wanna look good, you will devote some time to workout.
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Ewuro4: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Good life itself is conditional.

'Team work' makes life glides smoothly.

You have a rest of mind when delegated Plans are executed accordingly.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by thelish(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
sexynabila:
me personally tink money is d primary reason... when there is money... she go package... if u want ur wife to look good invest on her look....& stop looking for a reason to cheat.

God bless u jare.
Who nor like better thing? Na when d woman dey reason wetin d kids wan eat, she wan get time make up?
Most ladies enjoy life most when single than when married now, with these new generation lazy men who are always waiting for wife's support to pay bills.
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by Ursino(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
This gist is not for me oooo. I wear my hot bumshot 24/7 @home. No dulling. Even while pregnant, I look hot! My make_up on point, eyebrows on flick! If you like tie ya mama wrapper, na u sabi. Not for me.
Always look good to feel good. Life is but once!
Re: When Your Wife Becomes Less Attractive And Romantic After Some Years Of Marriag by jashar(f): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Primarily look good for yaself smiley married or single.
Even if you af born the whole world, look good for yaself.
P.s looking good ain't a function of body size.
Just be fit kiss.

(1) (Reply)

Bonaza!!! Iroko Subscriptions @1k Only For 12month / Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! / Happy 27th Birthday John Obavoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.