Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS (60235 Views)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Is Jamb Still Adding 40 Marks / Jamb Is Currently Adding 40+ To 2016 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Theanonymous9: 5:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Abimloaded:

thanks bro. Pls can you tell me the criteria for Architecture in OAU ?
- What to study for their post utme.
- cut off marks etc.

Just make sure u get their past question.and do super jacking. Oau's pume can be technical some time. Read wide and read smart.

It changes over time. 220+ tho(jamb + pume)

R u by chance a predite?
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by darkayo: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Abimloaded:

Check mine out....

GeoFavour my physics teacher on the physics thread! I've been following you and thankyoujesus silently.
.....wow I am also an aspirant for architecture at on a demi awolowo ,can I have ur contact?
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by adaze2000: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Before i ended my exam..it was about two minutes more because my computer stopped for about 15mins. Before we tried to submit..the time elapsed. So the invigilator said that it saved automatically. And since on monday i haven't seen my result. What can i do pls
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Ohaneche(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2016
It's true, my boy scored 146 but after going true this post had to check it again, guess what I see? 186 grin
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Macxi: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2016
pls can i check my jamb result on my cell phone?
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by darkayo: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]EVERY ONE SHOULD NOTE THAT,JAMB INDEED ADDED 40 MARKS TO PEOPLES SCORE(S) ,BUT NO EVERYONE.....REASON BEING BECAUSE DURING THE ACCUMULATION OF RESULTS 40 MARKS WAS DEDUCTED FROM ALL RESULTS...I MEAN PEOPLE THAT WROTE ON THE 27,29&1ST OF MARCH...
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by darkayo: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Just make sure u get their past question.and do super jacking. Oau's pume can be technical some time. Read wide and read smart.

R u by chance a predite?
I am also an aspirant for architecture at oau......
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Theanonymous9: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2016
darkayo:
I am also an aspirant for architecture at oau......

Nice smiley

I hope u r a member on OAU's admission thread
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by peterpeteru: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2016
adaze2000:
Before i ended my exam..it was about two minutes more because my computer stopped for about 15mins. Before we tried to submit..the time elapsed. So the invigilator said that it saved automatically. And since on monday i haven't seen my result. What can i do pls
Your invigilator was right. Your result will be released soon.
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Promise323: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Oh God, I remembered last year, when I was battling with Jamb. Praying and hoping like you guys. But now, am battling with my semester exam. Hahahaha. Turn by turn.
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Cauchy01(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Why do we keep using bad words against Jamb...dy said it earlier dat graphical result will be sent to candidate on d day dy write d exam afterwards the real result will be seen on their site...was it not posted on NL?...
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Promise323: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Ohaneche:
It's true, my boy scored 146 but after going true this post had to check it again, guess what I see? 186 grin

Still poor, assuming he put uniben, he still won't write it

1 Like

Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by slimpoet11(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Lol. Jamb Jamb. Hmmmn grin
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Promise323:

Still poor, assuming he put uniben, he still won't write it
great uniben grin... uniben post ume bend my life last year... but this year... I am ready cool
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by darkayo: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Nice smiley

I hope u r a member on OAU's admission thread
not yet
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by laprince(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2016
dominique:
We need a more credible source other than some kids on twitter.

That's quite demeaning. You can just try check it out yourself.
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Juliuxxxxx: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2016
real tru...got 145 now its 185..,
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Rotimisegun: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=da...how true..is march 1st part of em??
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Geofavor(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2016
ayokunlei:

cool
ayokunlei:

I hardly trust people sha. But I trust you.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by ryanmartini: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote ]
ILL CHECK MINE NEXT WEEK. COS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED JAMB'S WEBSITE IT WAS 18*
[/quote]
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Goldmaxx(f): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Geofavor:

hey bro, I had 190 sad. How are you enjoying geology in your first year? smiley
alrite bro,,,,am coping,just writing my first semester exams
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by bizzlemie(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
peacebeezy:
Good morning. my broda finally passed jamb o. lol. he wrote last Saturday, he couldn't write well cos of the poor system in his centre. after the exam he was sent a score of 120. we had to contact mr Benjamin again for upgrade and he agreed to help with a payment of #4000. which we made on Monday, he upgraded the score to 190 which was enough to apply for Delsu, and now 40 was added by jamb again making 230. thank God o. from zero to hundred. all God's doing. if you need upgrade you should contact Mr Benjamin too 09057518272. be fast o.

You indeed are dumb
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Rinato(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Theanonymous9:

You are mistaken Sir.

The ones sent via Sms was our supposed score. The graphical one is the one online that shows the breakdown of your scores on all four subjects.

They added 40 marks to the one sent via Sms
Are u serious You really can't read, can u?

Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by ogunleye557(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Oh.... well, check and come give us another round of 'good news' grin
mine was upgraded from 169 to 209
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Theanonymous9: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Rinato:

undecided

Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Theanonymous9: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Rinato:

I cry for u
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Sheggy13(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
peacebeezy:
Good morning. my broda finally passed jamb o. lol. he wrote last Saturday, he couldn't write well cos of the poor system in his centre. after the exam he was sent a score of 120. we had to contact mr Benjamin again for upgrade and he agreed to help with a payment of #4000. which we made on Monday, he upgraded the score to 190 which was enough to apply for Delsu, and now 40 was added by jamb again making 230. thank God o. from zero to hundred. all God's doing. if you need upgrade you should contact Mr Benjamin too 09057518272. be fast o.
I.diots like you need to be barred forever from this forum. Mods please do the needful.
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by ziego(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
jay2pee:
Share your jamb number let me help you check your result

Please I need the site to check the result
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Abimloaded(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Theanonymous9:

R u by chance a predite?

Not at all. Thank you!
Re: Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS by Abimloaded(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016
darkayo:
.....wow I am also an aspirant for architecture at on a demi awolowo ,can I have ur contact?

u can send your number to this email:- Bimbwealth@gmail.com
I don't want to drop my number on a public forum.
notify me after sending it so I can add you up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.