Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score (30965 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Thirdwrist(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:
i wrote my jamb 29th, i was so disappointed in my self. i never knew i could score as low as 188 out of 400 marks. i feel bad and disappointed in my self. i have loved to study optometry,

what can i study with this low mark?

which university will welcome me?

gasp; despirited

Your new score is now 228
Check it on jamb website and see, my old score was 191 now its 231, jamb added 40 more points for everyone. WWW.jamb.org.ng
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Temmytea70(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Someone is pouring out a pain from within and some peeps here are busy mocking. .. .miserable comforters everywhere......
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by olac21(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Dnt give up bro!I wrote jamb 4 times&to the Glory of God am in 200lv in Unilorin now.so buckle up bro& redouble your reading efforts!God bless
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Me too..

How is it possible to score 87/400 angry

Can I gain admission to Polytechnic with this score?

Can I ask JAMB for a re-mark?

What do I do please?

87? shocked shocked shocked cheesy shocked shocked shocked

plz forget iit
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by slys(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:
i wrote my jamb 29th, i was so disappointed in my self. i never knew i could score as low as 188 out of 400 marks. i feel bad and disappointed in my self. i have loved to study optometry,

gasp; despirited

Check again man it's real jamb added 40 marks to everybody that wrote on 29th
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Valmesk(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:

gasp; despirited
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,Umudike accepts from 180 upwards although they don't offer Optometry but you can apply for change of course and choose Computer Science,Microbiology or any other Sciences and do well in the aptitude text and admission will be granted to you but let's confirm if JAMB IS dashing out 400 marks truly.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Relax, take a deep breath, i kno hw it feels, jst relax. Don't be disappointed in urself, its ur 2nd jamb right? U tried with d 188 score, my first was 169, second 197.
Now, if u still wish to read optomery, register anoda jamb for nxt year. Don't gv up
If u need anymore help call me 07017562556, ok?
Only d op pls
bro am tired of jamb, am middle 20s, time no dey again
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
folks4luv:
normal to feel bad, but don't dwell on it. back in d days I used to have good scores, people with lower cost would b envying me but at d end of the day, they got admission while I had to sit back at home. right now u need information. try find out if you can do a change of course or institution. don't think cut off mark has being decided yet. so calm down and pray too. if God says it is it time, no one can stop u, not even u...that was my story.
sis thank u so much for ur encouragement
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by snaxxy(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:
do u think the rumor is real? i just check it this evening
Its real oo, I have a girl who sat for her Jamb on Monday and her scores was text to her around 3:am yesterday, she scores 196, so I saw a post on NL yesterday night that, they are adding 40 marks, so I told her to recheck it and the scores was now 238....It real ooo
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by raph101(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Bros I bow 4u ooo... Person dey wey get 103outof 400, Emir help am get admission for A. B. U. Anything is possible
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by prideofscience: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
u are insane since 1510AD\
MadCow1:
Me too..

How is it possible to score 87/400 angry

Can I gain admission to Polytechnic with this score?

Can I ask JAMB for a re-mark?

What do I do please?
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by tempem: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Why won't you score 188 when your English is as porous as Chelsea defense box under jose mourinho?? undecided
So, it was only English he wrote? You are off course!! Academics excellence shouldn't be based on that, after-all English isn't his MT, it's his Second Language.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by akinyemi1(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Bro u av to learn one thing about life that We must accept finite disappointment, but
never lose infinite hope.
Jamb fit still bring uni cuttoff mark to 180!!!!!!
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by sallysalsa09: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2016
everybody who wrote jamb on the 28th and 29th should check their result this morning its confirmed my baby sis got 173 dat day via text its now 213.there were issues nationwide and they knew it.i still doubt the 213 cuz i know how much she studied for it.the scores there were not truly representative.but it better than the 173 they gave her that day spoilt her entire day.this is an example why we should not practice what we are not ripe for#NIGERIA undecided
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2016
smudge2079:
How old are you?lets start from there.
middle 20s.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Richy4(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
If you were my Nephew or Niece, I would advice that you wait till you get the basic score that will lead to the course of your choice or a similar course, It is better than going in there and study something you might be regrating everyday.......And the effort you would have channelled on the right programme will not be as high as the former...

Just put in more effort next time.... Yes, you might be thinking some of your mates were in Uni at the moment, pursuing one cool degree or the other... but you have to remember that your destiny was not fashioned along side with theirs .... As we came out of this world individually, so is our destiny and Goals.....

If I say to you I do not understand how you were feeling at the moment I will be lying to you.. I wrote Jamb twice....Not that I did not pass.. I crossed the threshold of 200 but I was offered something I did not like, luckily I got an uncle who advised me to wait and enrol on the next JAMB... I was hurting really bad...He practically bought the Jamb form for me because I refused to go and buy( childish behaviour correct?) And my friends did not help matters too, We were 5, 3 got into Uni , and started acting weird around me, Started excluding me in what ever they were doing....I almost died when one invited me to his matriculation and I went....I did not eat for two days just looking at my peers wearing those gown and were doing procession on that day..... My mum raised an alarm grin

That was how I resolved that I must score a better mark next time on my own and I did.... Got exactly the programme of my choice...

Just telling you all this OP just to let you know that a lot of people has passed throw this phase you were into....
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2016
now what course can i study,
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by seunH: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2016
I got 188 too buh am studying vet udusok sokoto
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by lambvard: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
ijmb

Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fatban(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Fedric post=43398284]i wrote my jamb 29th, i was so disappointed in my self. i never knew i could score as low as 188 out of 400 marks. i feel bad and disappointed in my self. i have loved to study optometry,

gasp; despirited[/quote.Go print ur slip first,a friend got 168 on Monday but when he did the print out this morning,he got 208. Try ur luck....
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by smudge2079(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:
middle 20s.
i heard an upgrade was done for all candidates.. check , u might be lucky. Regards,
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2016
oliviastacey:
my school cut-off for jamb is usually 180. But if you really want optometry, den u really av to prove urself in post-utme exam. If you are really good, diaris hope
which school is that?
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by prideofscience: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Make sciences guys take pre-degree programs. No time for Jamb....
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Profoba40(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Skl like futa and some others still accept 180 bt u need to kill yourself on their post utme.. .. Like 80/100
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Fedric(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Pato23:
Hey bro! Visit Jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme and check you score again...... 228 awaiting you....!
i checked it yesterday evening 6 oclock
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by zerozeroseven(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2016
zerozeroseven:

Five schools are currently running the Optometry programme. UNIBEN, FUTO, ABSU, IMSU, Madonna (Private).
Im quite sure Madonna would accept you with 188 but the cost would be on the high side being a private uni.
Not sure of the state universities though
For UNIBEN, its a big NO.
Fedric:

gasp; despirited

Five schools are currently running the Optometry programme. UNIBEN, FUTO, ABSU, IMSU, Madonna (Private).
Im quite sure Madonna would accept you with 188 but the cost would be on the high side being a private uni.
Not sure of the state universities though
For UNIBEN, its a big NO.
You can also find out the recommended score for FUTO.

Wishing you the best bro.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by tripledonosas(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Important Notice to JAmbites!!! Anyone of you who scored below 160 should contact Mr. Moses Amen on 09023327645 or 08154554849; a software and ICT technician at JAMB HQ. He upgraded my 182 score to 240.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by nikkiehan(f): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:

gasp; despirited
if u are a science student Ladoke Akintola University of Technology can be ur lst choice
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Fedric:
hmmm, but this is the second times of writting jamb, just tired of low marks.

That must have been an oversight from JAMB, How could they have given you such a high score with this your terrible English. Go back to secondary School pls
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by charlesbailey(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2016
A level is accepted everywhere and the admission is smooth if you pass. back then, U.I called me that i've been admitted. but it was/is still expensive.
jamb has truly added 40 marks for all. checked for someone last night.
DrayZee:
Go and do A Level. After A level,you can usually enter straight into second year in some universities without JAMB. But I think it applies to only private universities.
So just do well in your WAEC and you'll be fine.
Re: I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Macxi:
please i have got 157 in my jamb n i head a rumor dat jamb is adding 40marks i recheck again but still the same thing pls what do i do now am getting too much worried.
same with mine. I'm devastated ryt now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others / Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / An Unsolicited Guide To Writing Your 6 Month SIWES Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.