Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Are Your View On The Nigerian TV Commercials That Has Element Of Sex Appeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Your View On The Nigerian TV Commercials That Has Element Of Sex Appeal (502 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / Student Expelled From Unibadan For Insulting VC, To Appeal In 14 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your View On The Nigerian TV Commercials That Has Element Of Sex Appeal by williams2600(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
What are your views on the Nigerian TV commercials that has element of sex appeal??
What appeals to them sexually n how it affect their purchase of d product
Element of using women's body or sex suggestive gestures or words to sell d product??
Re: What Are Your View On The Nigerian TV Commercials That Has Element Of Sex Appeal by emaxjey(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]my own view is that...NBC should ban tv stations that shows them and put a penalty for such an offence
Re: What Are Your View On The Nigerian TV Commercials That Has Element Of Sex Appeal by TheAziz: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
i think they're using it to persuade their audience

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Jamb Score... / Does Unilag Accept ACCA For Direct Entry?? / Superb!!!..55 Great Things You Really Need To Know About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.