Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (34951 Views)

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by ylaa(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2016
akwa ibom people needs serious deliverance from this backward belief.
how can a 2 year old be a witch/wizard?
if its true, then the parents are to be blame. perhaps he inherited it from them.
shame on the baby's family
God bless the tatoo woman who picked and gave him a new life.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by 1trillionlikes: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
tyson99:
The guy Belle sef shoot out immediately he see better care

God punish hin parent abundantly
Amen!!! Bros, stop cursing
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Pardon? I don't understand the meaning of your post.
don't worry one day you will
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by achikefifty(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Africans, cursed, black, animals..... living like pigs in 21st century..... hypocrites..... what pains me most is how every corner you see stupid churches, everybody casting and binding, yet our hearts are so wicked and dark like our skin..... Black's was a curse God placed on humanity, to always drag humanity backward and show them he is supreme...

The earlier other races ostracise the black animals, and leave them to their fate, to die into extinction, the better for them...... Hopeless black pigs be dragging humanity backward to stone age.....

**I spit on the black race***** My worse regret on earth is coming out as a black man...... *****pukes*****

May an overloaded thunder, fire and brimstone pieces that your stupid mouth wen u use spit this nonsense.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Delphi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good to know bro. Things happen in mysterious ways. I am an advocate of : "the hood does not make the monk". As such we should never judge any man/woman by the fabrication of his/her linen/add-ons!. Also, the alignment of the face never confirms the construction of the mind! I have a similar experience of this kind just yesterday night. I was running some stuffs in a place and got stocked, needed some help as to proceed in what I was doing. While I was thinking of what to do next, miraculously a lady who seated not too far away came to my seat and asked, ' do you need some help, am willing to help'. She told me she is a programmer and has seen my computer screen as she was coming in. I replied, 'sure, thanks'. She immediately took over and fixed my worries. It seems like a miracle to me and I was relieved. While we were seated, I looked at her body and discovered that she tattooed everywhere, I mean A-Z of her body was tattooed. Yet she has got some nice chill, good heart and ability to decipher when help is needed to be rendered - which invariably is a gift of the holy spirit (meekness). I found out she was Romanian.
Come to Africa, hypocrisy has taken the troll. Some unscrupulous men who call them selves men-of-God, unabatedly and mischievously conqures everything that belongs to the people/members that even need help the most. They become super rich and tries to use psychology to tame the members' mentality into 'Stockholm syndrome'. And they call it obesiance- to man, and not God. God requires that men be merciful to one another.
Africans have abandoned to show mercy, love and charity to glaring cases of need- people who need mercy abound amongst us. Political leaders who are entrusted with the peoples common wealth, show much wickedness in their actions. Should they have mercy, they would have known that the opportunity they have is to serve God manifested in the people. My question is: is it good for one to callously neglect showing of mercy by distributing what belongs to everyone fairly or enmassing it and giving part to the church/mosque and men-of-God? Your answer is as good as mine.
Indeed, mercy has travelled in Africa!

lestat:

My dear brother you just brought tears to my eyes in the office with this quote from the Bible. This verse totally sums it all up in not so many words!!! "Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy"-Matthew 5:7"

Anja is a clear example of what it means to be a true human being!! irrespective of your religion, tribe, or social status!!! mercy can be shown by all to another, and truly you would receive mercy in return!!!

Anja isnt the most beautiful, nor is she the most educated, nor is she the richest woman in Nigeria as at the time she saw this child, Yet she stands head and shoulders above us all by her actions.

If you want to know if miracles exist? i mean real miracles not the type Oyedepo and Oyakilohme do... just take a look at what Anja did for Hope, now this is a real miracle!!! truly she said "Hope arise from the grave...and hope walked forth"

My eyes are filled with tears of joy and my heart is glad, for in our own land it took a foreigner to show us all what it means to be human again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:

don't worry one day you will
Who are you and why are you telling me this?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by dragunov: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
After being labelled a 'witch' and abandoned by his own family, two-year-old boy, Hope from Akwa Ibom was rescued from the streets by Danish social worker Anja Ringgren Loven.

Look at him now, guys! Baby Hope was discharged from the hospital today. The two-year-old child was living in the streets by himself, emaciated and infested with worms, when Anja found him, named him 'HOPE' and took him into her care.

A very happy Anja wrote on Facebook:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/unbelievable-new-photos-of-akwa-ibom.html
God bless the soul of that white woman. God bless this boy. I am close to tears just looking at the photos. Sh! God bless this woman.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Who are you and why are you telling me this?

i am telling you this out of God's love...you know deep down in your heart that i am right..think deep dear u'll understand..in summary, don't say things or do things becus others are doing it.. stand out and be original
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by erumena(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Africans, cursed, black, animals..... living like pigs in 21st century..... hypocrites..... what pains me most is how every corner you see stupid churches, everybody casting and binding, yet our hearts are so wicked and dark like our skin..... Black's was a curse God placed on humanity, to always drag humanity backward and show them he is supreme...

The earlier other races ostracise the black animals, and leave them to their fate, to die into extinction, the better for them...... Hopeless black pigs be dragging humanity backward to stone age.....

**I spit on the black race***** My worse regret on earth is coming out as a black man...... *****pukes*****
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by erumena(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

It's people like you that makes the black race what it is, because of HATE!

You just wrote that it's time the white race ostracize the black race to die just as this little boy was ostracize and left to die by his family till help came.

Are you saying there are no wicked whites?

Do you know what Hitler a "white man" did during the second world war?

There are black men with "Angelic Heart" out there and God knows this.

God created us all and loves us all equally. He has already given us the true path to follow if we study his words in the Bible and live the way he has directed us to live.

I will not condemn you for saying what you said but I'll condemn all that you said.

Show love not only to the whites but to all races, and you'll be helping the world to become what it ought to be!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by dazzlingd(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Our nigerian celebrities are busy fighting over handbags and supremacy.... Our nigerian pastors are busy binding and casting and receiving 10 percent.... Some are Lords of paedophiles... The youths are fighting for APC and hero of corruption... God bless that tattooed oyinbo
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by introvertious: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Soon, a man n a woman will appear from space and claim relationship, saying it was d work of d devil.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by pacespot(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
The problem now is not even this boy but thousands of other helpless children who have been left to their faith to die based on the judgment of these religious villains.

This boy's case is a crisis averted, that's why we can comment on it today. What about those children that the helping hands of a samaritan like this lady cannot get to.

There is a high level of paranoia among the black race. And it is all because of weak mentality in african society. That's why they are deemed as wicked.

Wickedness is a by-product of Weakness.

A little problem will make an African man shell in that he will think the only way out is to turn in his brother.

That's why I run away from Weak and Fake people, it's when you needed them most that they will desert you.

Africa has a very long way to go, to even imagine a sane society in sight.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by dazzlingd(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

This is why we speak. Not because we do not believe in God, but because we understand how dangerous these superstitions are and what dangers they portend for our race.

You can type epistles in defence of Christianity. You can post articles condemning evolution, atheism etc. But on the streets and in the real world, that won't matter. This is one kid out of thousands in Nigeria. Those kids will be ostracized and hate/detest the society in which they were born into. They will end up being consumed by this same society; if they're lucky, they will join militant groups that will offer them protection and family, else they might just be the next thief to suffer jungle justice.

Nature doesn't care about your beliefs or prayers. If you want a good society, you have to work for it.
can't believe this guy almost made sense...

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by sukkot: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
isaiah 49 vs 23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers:
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai! Africans, you see your archaic brain
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by murmee: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
nisot23:
I just wonder how his parents and all those who refused to take care of him must be feeling now after seeing all these pictures. He should be kept as far away from them as possible.
The state government should just adopt the child. Hope must not return to his so called parents. He is a child of destiny.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by kay29000(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
LeStylo:
Had this happened north of the Niger, you'd have seen avalanche of aspersions and vituperations against their professed religion, leaders and culture.

There are just two classes of people - good and bad. Whoever did that is just BAD! And the kind White lady is just GOOD!
.Dude u just spoilt this your comment with your big big English.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by kay29000(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
LeStylo:
Had this happened north of the Niger, you'd have seen avalanche of aspersions and vituperations against their professed religion, leaders and culture.

There are just two classes of people - good and bad. Whoever did that is just BAD! And the kind White lady is just GOOD!
.Dude u just spoilt this your comment with your big big English. Even if u want to blow grammar, at least scatter it around your paragraph, not cramping three big words in one sentence.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by vRendoh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016

Since yesterday witch matter tear Black man apart!

Churches dem no help matter.

shocked
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by chuksmad(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thank God for the white lady, this is what fake pastors that full everywhere are causing. Have u seen a rich man kid branded as witch? is only the poor and vulnerable in the society that falls the victim and those religious wicked souls will add salt to injury by labeling an innocent child as witch
Religion is truly the opium of masses
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

bro no be only u,black race is really cursed by God,i tell people but they seems not to believe.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Irishrena1(f): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
What a transformation. shocked Which nutrients has she been stuffing into him? See his stomach shocked
Thank God for this child's life
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are you kidding me?? Wetin them feed am ni??
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by fabolouz1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tommorow He would grow and become gr8 then d useless familly will now want to identify with him. Al dis fake prayer houses destroying ppl destinies would surely see no peace. God bless dis Woman.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by owumzy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Akwa Ibom state is notorious for tagging innocent children 'WITCHES'
Why?
The parents of young innocent Hope should be arrested and prosecuted immediately.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by kikelomojessy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
wow......he recover so fast.....HOPE FOR REAL

AS a baby he survive and now he is looking very plumpy...

GOD IS GOOD
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
DipoDee:

This came out too strong but I share your sentiments bro. Our race leaves little to be desired, everything is almost f0cked.
that's also how strong I feel.... Thank you, and God bless u for seeing the truth and saying it the way it is, until we accept our faults and know something is fundamentally wrong with the blacks we are going no where...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
dancok:
bro no be only u,black race is really cursed by God,i tell people but they seems not to believe.
God bless you for seeing things the way they are not blinded by sentiments....

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
phantom:
Raymond I feel you. The black race is something else.
Every 100metres one sees a church yet our country is getting worse.
How can someone label this child a witch and abandon him to fate.
Religion in Nigeria has done far more harm than good. QED
God bless you sire....., I like when people see thing the way they are, accept it , only then can we seek solutions...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by masqot(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
See how the guy changed in a very short time. Read more on him below on my signature
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

This is why we speak. Not because we do not believe in God, but because we understand how dangerous these superstitions are and what dangers they portend for our race.

You can type epistles in defence of Christianity. You can post articles condemning evolution, atheism etc. But on the streets and in the real world, that won't matter. This is one kid out of thousands in Nigeria. Those kids will be ostracized and hate/detest the society in which they were born into. They will end up being consumed by this same society; if they're lucky, they will join militant groups that will offer them protection and family, else they might just be the next thief to suffer jungle justice.

Nature doesn't care about your beliefs or prayers. If you want a good society, you have to work for it.
I like you, you very sound in reasoning and intellect.... I'll like to connect with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.