|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,371,838 members, 5,279,044 topics. Date: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 09:17 AM
A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)
|#freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by jerrythafinisher(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2016|
Since the story about a 14-year-old girl
abducted from Bayelsa, made headlines
last week, there have been several
versions of how she ended up in
Kano. While some said she eloped with her lover, others said she had been kidnapped and forcefully converted into Islam.
Here are some of the things you need to know
about the Ese Oruru saga:
1. Ese Rita Oruru is a 14-year-old girl, born to Mr and Mrs Charles Oruru, who are petty traders.
2. Ese Oruru was 13 years of age at the time of her alleged kidnap, she turned 14 while in the
care of her alleged abductors.
3. According to information from her brother, Ese has two siblings: one brother and one sister.
4. Ese was allegedly kidnapped from her house in Opolo, Bayelsa state, and taken to Kano state, by
a man identified as Yinusa, who was her
5. Ese’s abductors allegedly converted her to Islam and changed her name to Aisha, when they
took her to Kano, and they insisted on marrying
her when her family members kept asking for
them to return her to them.
6. Ese Oruru’s ‘situation’ caught the eyes of the ‘high and mighty’ in the society, when she
was said to have been kept in the emir’s palace
by her abductors, a story which he denied. Therefore : The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, Senator Ben
Murray Bruce and Oby Ezekwesili, decided to help
7. According to reports, Ese said she was 17- years-old and not 14-years-old as widely
speculated, and was not kidnapped by anybody,
she said she willingly eloped with her ‘lover’
8. According to Ese’s brother, Onome, she never would have converted to Islam willingly,
because she was a strong member of the
Scripture Union, and loved evangelism.
9. Ese was abducted in August 2015, and has been away from her parents for over 6 months.
10. Ese was allegedly released on March 1, to men of the zone 1 police command, according
to Rabilu Ringim, the spokesman.
Source : https://www.naij.com/748574-10-things-need-know-ese-oruru-story.html
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by silverwolf(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2016|
E mo ton arayin, the lady I watched on the premium times video doesn't look like someone who was forced to go to kano she rather looks like someone who is been forced to live kano. Though the guy was wrong to have done such, but he, last year, was 17 so he was also a minor.... everyone blaming the guy as if it's more than what we can see
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by esmeralda1(f): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2016|
There is more to this ese's story than meets mere eyes
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by 4reala(m): 2:44am On Mar 02, 2016|
silverwolf:guy, ur thought are wicked. If it were ur sist would u be vomiting dis rubbish?
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by silverwolf(m): 2:49am On Mar 02, 2016|
Brother if it were ur brother that was about toface charges for abduction and all would u say same. Or because he is an 'aboki' so he cn rot in jail
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by 4reala(m): 3:02am On Mar 02, 2016|
silverwolf:y bring in tribal sentiment , u can't even tell urself d simple truth. Its pple like u dat goes about causing tribal/religious Crises
|Re: #freeese: 10 Things You Need To Know About Ese Oruru Saga by silverwolf(m): 3:48am On Mar 02, 2016|
Mr, the truth no matter how bitter is the truth, throughout this whole thing how many people or media outfits have u seen border to interview the youngman in questions. Read my comments well bfore typing from ur cord, n do not use insultive words. Bytheway I am nt hausa, so don't knw what sentiments u r talking about
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46