Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine (32335 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmm na to stop dey fvck smallie sure pass before them start dey follow person up and down,the power of the joystick no be childs
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by muller101(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunwumi:
When Punch newspaper started this they were not seen as South Western newspaper but if it's a news against them u ll hear tribal bigot throwing insult to them.

Kudos to punch
what's this one saying.
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
People can be so irrationalsmiley
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Luckylife(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
How can she be fine when many things can happen with 8 months . When an innocent girl brain can be formatted to bomb places what do u expect? Yinusa and his likes need to be dealt with
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by waltrico: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
8 months of tearing

That ghel don turn woman

I stand with prosecuting Yinusa though , that's an animalistic behaviour , we need to show them there's Law and Order in this country

She is now a full woman. Let's be real. The idiot need to taste sanko.
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy

Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by kay29000(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
brightballer:
#nowThatEseIsFree..she no fine again?

Lmao!
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Ese is another celebrity ooooo! Abeg Wetin I fit do make my name begin go viral undecided > cheesy grin

Elope to Maidugri with one Abdul... Maybe yu'll make headlines...
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by bewla(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
when senior yerima go Egypt do him own Senate no cry o
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by tunwumi: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
muller101:
what's this one saying.

An interpreter will be good for u
Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by dovee69: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Ese Oruru Speaks

Re: Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine by Tinyemeka(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
CCsurplus007:

hmmm Emir Sanusi.. All those formalities were just to save face I knew it. If the Emir had wanted that girl in bayelsa she would have been there for long. you wrote a letter for her to be released but you could not ensure and do a follow up to see that a 14 year old girl is reunited with her parents . since Agust 2015 you were indifferent , carefree and lacakadiasical.. . . very shameful

The father of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru, has indicted the Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, in his daughter’s travail.Oruru, in an interview with Raypower FM, which was monitored by our correspondent on Tuesday, said Sanusi deserved no credit in the eventual release of Ese “as he only bowed to pressure.

Be objective.

Sanusi never ever wrote for the girl's release.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / Man Arrested After Buying N150K Worth Of Stolen Laptop For N5K. Photo / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.